©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
It's definitely a solution. There is no reason for the filter to not work unless it's high concentration. I ordered some new filters they will be arriving tomorrow. So will know more tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Your curc should look blood red. It's a sign of higher concentration.

A blood red color is a sign of a high pH solution. Curcumin is more soluble in higher pH but its stability decreases. I chose to discard my PEG400/water solution because of its alkalinity.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
It's definitely a solution. There is no reason for the filter to not work unless it's high concentration. I ordered some new filters they will be arriving tomorrow. So will know more tomorrow

Have you tried filtering the DMI by itself?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Just pulled the dmi through my filter in a heartbeat lol so it's definitely not filtering because of the concentration of curcumin.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
hey man guy from PM (we were talking!)

so I sent you a PM over there update this morning, what great timing as I am also independently working on the curc injections.

I made the 50mg/ml oil however what did end up happening is that a lot was filtered out....so in all likelihood I have more like 25mg/ml solution.

If your solution is a dark orange/red and it is not filtering, then what you have is a suspension and not a solution. If it was a solution, then it would filter, as the curcumin can pass through a .2 filter when in solution. Just my thoughts! What typically happens when you have a darker "solution" is it is probably a suspension and you just can't tell. Best to leave it for a few days and watch it settle (not crash because that denotes it was a solution at one point!).

It would filter if it was a solution I think! :lightbulb:

No research suggests curcumin can hold at 200-250mg/ml in ANY solvent (even DMSO which is the universally accepted solvent in clinical animal studies). With pure DMSO it is 65mg/ml MAXIMUM (under ideal temps).

We should shoot for a 50mg/ml solution and take daily shots of .5-1ml imo

I'm curious if you get the solution to filter what the color change will be (denoting a loss in mg/ml)

The fact that filtering 10ml of my 50mg/ml ended up completely clogging the filter means that there is some loss from suspension --> solution

I'll take a pic of the vials though, they are beauties! :headbang:

Dude you are going to want to do better research. Plenty of studies showing over 200mg/ml dissolved in simple mixtures. Even tween 80 I got to hold 200/ml but was just thick as f lol. I'm so stoked to get my high flow rate filters tomorrow and hopefully bang this stuff out and get in a pin.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Also I should mention that I was able to use 60% dmi in my larger batch that I made yesterday so a bit less than the 68.75% I used in the test batches. So like use the basskilleronline calculator and for bb concentration put .6 and that will be your DMI. I just added more water to make up for the loss in mls

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
Dude you are going to want to do better research. Plenty of studies showing over 200mg/ml dissolved in simple mixtures. Even tween 80 I got to hold 200/ml but was just thick as f lol. I'm so stoked to get my high flow rate filters tomorrow and hopefully bang this stuff out and get in a pin.

The "solution" you have is not filtering because it is not a solution, you have created a suspension. Injecting a suspension from extracted material is extremely dangerous as it can result in a systemic shock in your body as a result of an immune reaction to foreign body. Be careful man!

Please show me the studies where they have SOLUTION of curcumin in 200mg/ml :headbang:

I've used curcumin for awhile and none of it has ever looked "blood red" formulated for injection....not sure what you are doing...also not sure what kind of curcumin you have that is blood red. Pure curcumin is white and 95% curcumin is an orange/yellow.

Once you get the dosage right in the solvent then your solution will filter. You're immediately clogging your filter because you are trying to push a suspension through.

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
curcumin in solution is not "thick as F" as you put it....its as thin as the solvent you use to make the solution.

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
also, one more note, if you plan to inject a suspension with curcumin, by what magic are you hoping it transports into the bloodstream? The solvent that you DISSOLVE the curcumin in is the vehicle that transports the curcumin into your blood (a lipid like sunflower oil ideally as that will metabolize in your body with no ill effects). Inecting your 250mg/ml suspension will result in the curcumin sitting like a lump in the muscle, most likely producing (at best) a sterile abcess and at worst an infection (especially if you aren't filtering, since there will be bacteria present).

You're at a high level of supplementation here big guy, one that can get you fucked up if you do the wrong thing. Be careful.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Dude no offense but you just kinda show your inexperience with curc. You have to heat the curc to increase the solvents capabilities which will turn the curcumin blood red color. And yes obviously the solution will only be as thick as the solvent since I am using water with it and nothing else that is thick. But dude just shows you obviously never worked with tween 80. That shit is thick as fuck to begin with lol so ya no duh it's gonna be thicker if you add powder to it also haha

And bro I have injected all my formulas that have met my standard and not had one problem. The first one I made back last year was a solution that to this day has not crashed or fallen out of suspension as you'd like to say.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
The "solution" you have is not filtering because it is not a solution, you have created a suspension. Injecting a suspension from extracted material is extremely dangerous as it can result in a systemic shock in your body as a result of an immune reaction to foreign body. Be careful man!

Please show me the studies where they have SOLUTION of curcumin in 200mg/ml :headbang:

I've used curcumin for awhile and none of it has ever looked "blood red" formulated for injection....not sure what you are doing...also not sure what kind of curcumin you have that is blood red. Pure curcumin is white and 95% curcumin is an orange/yellow.

Once you get the dosage right in the solvent then your solution will filter. You're immediately clogging your filter because you are trying to push a suspension through.
I think you may be thinking of tetrahydrocurcumin, which is white. Curcumin is yellow. It is also yellow in acid solution and red when in basic solution. It also rapidly decomposes to ferulic acid in alkaline solution.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
also, one more note, if you plan to inject a suspension with curcumin, by what magic are you hoping it transports into the bloodstream? The solvent that you DISSOLVE the curcumin in is the vehicle that transports the curcumin into your blood (a lipid like sunflower oil ideally as that will metabolize in your body with no ill effects). Inecting your 250mg/ml suspension will result in the curcumin sitting like a lump in the muscle, most likely producing (at best) a sterile abcess and at worst an infection (especially if you aren't filtering, since there will be bacteria present).

You're at a high level of supplementation here big guy, one that can get you fucked up if you do the wrong thing. Be careful.
Suspensions slowly dissolve. Think of water based Winstrol suspension.

The complaints of "lumps" or "knots" from other curcumin and resveratrol injectables is due to precipitation of these compounds in the tissue. It dissolves over time.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya I'm excited to filter tomorrow and assuming that goes well, pin a test dose. The solution still looks great today so I'm quite excited. All that powder is in there. There's no other place it could be and does not leave residue when pouring from one container to another such as when I used a few bottle top filters. Will be interesting since I haven't pinned any dmi before and also cause the concentration is so high.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Filter a small amount of your DMI/water mix and inject it to gauge any pain.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I was just going to post about doing that lol. Ok so I'm thinking right. I'll try and do that tonight

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya I got time tonight and I want to give it overnight to see how pain is after sleeping and next day. So ya I will get this done tonight in next few hours