©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Pinned full 1ml IM with 1/2" 27g. This is without the curc to judge pain of the dmi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
[QUOTE

Please show me the studies where they have SOLUTION of curcumin in 200mg/ml :headbang:

Production, solubility and antioxidant activity of curcumin nanosuspension[/QUOTE]

You know the chart shows mg per LITER (mg/L-1). We're looking at mg/ml so adjusting the numbers on the study you cited, the concentration still is nowhere near your 250mg/ml....

I think if you adjust the mg/ml down to around 75-100 you may be able to get away with filtering it without clogging your filters.

Best to you man....I've been on my curcumin at 50mg/ml for the last 3 days, today I woke up very pumped up and jacked looking in the mirror, feel great, even from some really hard manual labor + training every day! :headbang:

Curcumin is a godsend :eek::love1:

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
but thank you for the tip with the polysorbate 80. I may look into cutting the sunflower oil with that to increase solubility! I like to keep it in oil because the oil acts as a lipid carrier and disperses the depot well (since the other "supps" in the syringe are in oil already ;) )

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016

You know the chart shows mg per LITER (mg/L-1). We're looking at mg/ml so adjusting the numbers on the study you cited, the concentration still is nowhere near your 250mg/ml....

I think if you adjust the mg/ml down to around 75-100 you may be able to get away with filtering it without clogging your filters.

Best to you man....I've been on my curcumin at 50mg/ml for the last 3 days, today I woke up very pumped up and jacked looking in the mirror, feel great, even from some really hard manual labor + training every day! :headbang:

Curcumin is a godsend :eek::love1:[/QUOTE]

Dude you act like I haven't made this curcumin before lol. I have filtered curc solution many times before. You keep assuming I have a suspension. Which you have no proof of you simply say. You also have no proof that LK3's curcumin is only 50mg/ml But you think that because you weren't able to brew a higher concentration. And also dude I wouldn't bother with tween 80 man that shit is too thick if you're going to put it in oil lol! Again, you're inexperienced. You are the one who needs to be careful man.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
To Matsuo's point, you might not want to make a high concentration curcumin because when it hits the aqueous environment of the muscle tissue its probably gonna crash like a ton of bricks.

Or you can just shoot smaller volumes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya I'm going to be starting very small at .2 ml and go up slowly

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I'm treating it like high mg/ml test for example. Ready for pain due to high concentration

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017

Curcumin is a godsend :eek::love1:

still waiting on studies showing 200+mg/MILLILITER hahahahaha :action-smiley-064:

You showed a study that has curcumin dissolving in water/polysorbate 80 at 8mg/ml....................

Do yourself a favor, next time you brew the 250mg/ml and filter it (if you can even get a few ml to push through the filter), cut open the filter and bathe it in a beaker with xylene until the curcumin is stripped away from the wheel filter. Then dissolve the xylene in a glass dish and weigh how much curcumin you have. I promise you it will be roughly the amount you dumped in, minus 10-20mg/ml.....you won't be able to push it all through the filter since it is a suspension with aggregated clumps of curcumin that will immediately block the filter, the amount in the filter will be less than your total since most of the curcumin will still be in the syringe, so this experiment won't be possible, but regardless it will be a high percent of the 250mg/ml for however many ml you manage to push through ;)

Seriously, do you think you are the only one in the world that has figured out how to get curcumin at 250mg/ml solution!? :D

Now the 50mg/ml sunflower oil is not sounding so bad, huh? :)

Last edited:

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
One suggestion also man...you keep responding by insulting me (saying I am inexperienced, need to research, etc). This suggests to me you are somewhat hot headed.

Take a moment, read what I wrote, calmly think it through, and don't let your ego block your way of truly understanding what is going on here.

Best to you man, I hope you figure all this out, and don't end up needing a surgery for an abscess.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Dude do your own research lol I'm not gonna spoon feed you. I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm nice enough to share this. Just cause you can't do it doesn't mean it's not possible man. You continuously show you don't have experience brewing this. You have not done anything revolutionary by putting curc in oil. that's been around for probably a really long time. The fact you're thinking that's awesome shows you haven't done much if any research.

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
I'm treating it like high mg/ml test for example. Ready for pain due to high concentration

You don't get it man....its not pain you're in for by injecting clumps of curcumin. You must inject it in a way that is able to be transported into your bloodstream. Otherwise your body will wall it off and create a sterile abscess (at best case scenario).

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
You don't get it man....its not pain you're in for by injecting clumps of curcumin. You must inject it in a way that is able to be transported into your bloodstream. Otherwise your body will wall it off and create a sterile abscess (at best case scenario).

Ok so then how do you explain I have injected my curc formulations over the past 8 months and not one problem.....

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
Dude do your own research lol I'm not gonna spoon feed you. I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm nice enough to share this. Just cause you can't do it doesn't mean it's not possible man. You continuously show you don't have experience brewing this. You have not done anything revolutionary by putting curc in oil. that's been around for probably a really long time. The fact you're thinking that's awesome shows you haven't done much if any research.

I came here to help you man. Anybody with a little bit of chemistry and medical training can see that you are going to end up ill from your strategy. Best of luck to you though....I can't help everybody.

Enjoy your "research"

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I came here to help you man. Anybody with a little bit of chemistry and medical training can see that you are going to end up ill from your strategy. Best of luck to you though....I can't help everybody.

Enjoy your "research"

You're blind to the facts that I have already gotten amazing results using my formulas. So it's obviously getting to the bloodstream lol and I've never gotten a sterile abscess in over 8 months and for a while I was doing everyday injections of 3 ml's in one pin.

So explain that one brotha

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017

So thats a negative on providing a study showing the revolutionary break through you are talking about. Nobody anywhere in the world other than you has established a solution of curcumin at 250mg/ml? A medical achievement that you alone produced in your kitchen?

But you can't filter it .....so its not a solution bro :D

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
instead of insulting me saying I am "inexperienced" explain why you can't filter your 250mg/ml curcumin? What is a valid reason for that then in your vast experience?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
See dude that's been your attitude the whole time. Haterz gone hate. Lol

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
so no answer then? No possible explanation why your 250mg/ml isn't filtering?

There's a REAL easy explanation man....it involves admitting you created a suspension ;)