©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Any plans on resveratrol with DMI?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ya I'm going to try that out next. I want to give the curc a week or two alone to tell the difference. Like example I want to get up to 1ml of curc per pin alone to judge any pain in different areas I use for pin site. Then once I'm pleased with that I will do resveratrol. Honestly I would be more excited to hop on resveratrol sooner but the results I've already gotten with just my endurance are enough to make me stoked for right now and not need to add anything else into the mix yet.
But I do look forward to adding it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
You said you got your DMI from herbalhut? Do you have a link? I am not finding anything on their site.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Who knows actually. I wouldn't order from them again. I didn't get my order even shipped until 2 days after I reported them as fraud. They told me a 5-6 day delay which ended up being over a month and with no email contact. I would find another place.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I do trust it is dmi though as it has all the characteristics you'd read about online.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
And also for when you go to filter, you may want a couple filters maybe not. I used two for 150ml's. no signs of powder being left over in bottom of filter and evidence against that actually. So I set the filter on its side after I used the first one, and after about 25 mins all the stuff in the bottom of the filter collected now on the side of the filter and it was all in solution. So I'm way way stoked. Only drag is it filters very very slow. but being 250mg/ml, it's totally worth it. Stuff looks beautiful. I'll post a pic after this last bit is done filtering. I filtered the last half today.
Let me know if you have any questions.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
And I also have had that happen on failed test batches in the past where I would go filter and it would have like all the curc in the filter and it was super obvious

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Here's the filtered awesome curcumin as promised. Really excited for others to try it out and see how amazing it is and much improved so far.
f019d28ea52b8acb6a99b0156cc7f74e.jpg

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
No pain day after .6 ml pin. Gonna go for the whole ml today

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Pinned 1ml today in a normal pin spot that I use in my normal rotation. The previous two were in a spot I actually would normally get pain from anything in that spot but nothing crazy. So that is interesting because the full 1ml today is showing zero signs of any pain going to happen. My middle delt is where I pinned today and it actually feels pumped lol like as if just my middle delt is pumped a tiny bit.
But I am amazed at literally zero discomfort right now. Flexing 100% is no pain at all much improved from previous formulas. And it's insane that the dose is so high with no pain!!
And also no swelling at all, and I only used a 5/8 inch pin 25g. So deep IM I don't believe is needed which is fantastic.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I also tested a small amount in the fridge overnight to see if it would crash. It did. But heated it up like some crashed gear, and boom back to beautiful formula.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
The "solution" you have is not filtering because it is not a solution, you have created a suspension. Injecting a suspension from extracted material is extremely dangerous as it can result in a systemic shock in your body as a result of an immune reaction to foreign body. Be careful man!

Please show me the studies where they have SOLUTION of curcumin in 200mg/ml :headbang:

I've used curcumin for awhile and none of it has ever looked "blood red" formulated for injection....not sure what you are doing...also not sure what kind of curcumin you have that is blood red. Pure curcumin is white and 95% curcumin is an orange/yellow.

Once you get the dosage right in the solvent then your solution will filter. You're immediately clogging your filter because you are trying to push a suspension through.

So matsuomunefusa..... like I thought you look stupid. You thought the best result I would get would be a sterile abscess. Couldn't be more wrong dude lol but no you didn't want to listen to me when I tried to explain to you the experiences I've already had and such. So enjoy your 50mg/ml oil curc if it's even that strength by the looks of the pics you posted.
had to call you out on your bs cause again, you were wrong about everything which could lead to misinformation to the broskies who I am trying to help and give back to the community.

Anyways moving forward now.... doing cardio breathing through my nose again and sweating way more than before! Hell ya. Like double yesterday's sweating which what do you know makes about perfect sense since I took almost double what I took yesterday. I encourage the bros to hop on board this is awesome concentration and no pain!? Like dudes it's a win win win also considering its thinner than before.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Gonna try a 100mg curc/100mg resV solution.

That would be a good idea. I would but I am experimenting with dosage on the curc. The res I pretty much know I like 300 -400.
Remember too as you probably do from past brewing resv, resv is much easier to get into solution. You should be able to use less dmi with resv. I'm gonna go for a high mg solution so volume of pin is low as possible, provided it's pain free and not using too much dmi. But I would imagine you could go 300mg/ml on the resv for sure.
I'm excited though to see what a gram of curc/week is like since it's easy to just do 1ml like every other day. Heck these formulas will allow people to push the limits previously not able due to injection volume and pain.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I pinned another ml today. No pain no swelling, and I didnt do any pump work to get any blood in where I pinned. And no pain from yesterday's pin.

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
I'll try to make some curc/res myself using your protocol from page1.

will report back with pictures in couple of weeks

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
I'll try to make some curc/res myself using your protocol from page1.

will report back with pictures in couple of weeks

Forgot to update. Today pinned another ml in my tricep. No pain again no swelling.

lk3

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
yikes!
looks liked burned tren!
this is what happens when ppl get banned form ca! lol

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
yikes!
looks liked burned tren!
this is what happens when ppl get banned form ca! lol

Lol surprised you'd say that with your experience. Stuff I use can handle the temps required and if you look at people who use curcumin to cook, they will get a similar if not identical color.