©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 5 1/2 Month log

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I did 100mcg before bed before and had zero problems sleeping. did 25 last night and 75 this morn before eating, was much more tired than usual.

regarding t4, I don't see the need in supplementing it since its not active and available for metabolization. unless selenium is used to convert it, which it wouldn't for the surpless already floating around.

May show is in Munhall. its by gary udit if you want to look up specifics.
nationals is in Pitts.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
well, after 4 days of 25mg dyazide, I have finally lost enough water to look like im dieting. I am actually very very pleased with how I look. especially since this hsow is for fun and I have another...11 weeks til nationals! the people who saw my trap video, I look much crisper now! veins in lower abs and striations in lower back. I think playing around with the chemicals threw me out of wack too much.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
well I was pissed off at how I looked. damn near best ever for me, but not good enough. so started dnp back up. jumped to 500mg 250 am/pm. feel like someone has pulled my power plug. not so much on the sweating though. just very tired. energy drink are helping. I have a photo shoot may...5th? will stop dnp 5 days from that, then start diuretic (dyazide). bought a camcorder as well, so will be making more videos. weighed yesterday at 198.