©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 5 1/2 Month log

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
That's what 7ml of injectable a day. Wow! Gonna have to see if I can get some higher concentrations.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
No shit lol. Will do ed injections to keep volume low so not having such a massive lump. 7 weeks out and still squatting 500. Curious to see what doing a real amount of aas will do. Dnp is next week. I can honestly say this is the only time I've ever been scares to try something.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm really enjoying this thread! If you want honest feedback post some more pics along the way!! Keep up the good work!!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Dnp I start Monday. Im going to a theme park Tuesday, so didn't want to be somewhere I can't ensure adequate hydration and fuckin fall out. I will post pics Sunday.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
OC take care with the dnp . Not worried about an overheat but injury possibility. Be cautious with any heavy or low rep stuff. Be the best time to keep high rep range . You should experience a nice strength and size rebound after your run and you get a few days of no dnp . Length of planned run?
Thanks, T....

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
from what I read, I wouldn't be able to go heavy if I even wanted to. I will run for as long as I can handle (I have waaaaay more than enough). Im taking it slow, will start around 200-250 for atleast a week to be able to fully assess the effect on me and will increase dose week to week. no longer than a month id imagine, if that long.

I will also have the gh during this as well, so fat loss should be going at an amazing rate. with all the FFA and dnp using fat, 3% should be a snap.

crazy thing is, I still have another 8 weeks til after first show until nationals

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
this I feel to be a very newb question, but I figured I may as well ask.

Did rips, went from 189 to 196 in three weeks. Off them now (momentarily) and have hardened up considerably. Im now waking at 198.7 and look better than when I was on the rips.

Are these results typical. My aas has not changed yet, rips were at ten iu daily. thanks

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
this I feel to be a very newb question, but I figured I may as well ask.

Did rips, went from 189 to 196 in three weeks. Off them now (momentarily) and have hardened up considerably. Im now waking at 198.7 and look better than when I was on the rips.

Are these results typical. My aas has not changed yet, rips were at ten iu daily. thanks

Water weight man. Plus you got up to 10ius a day pretty fast. Usually it'll take a couple of months to get to that dose.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
no big. New products, new effects, new questions to be asked...shit. what were those called again. I have to research them.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
no big. New products, new effects, new questions to be asked...shit. what were those called again. I have to research them.

I don't remember. Lol. I'll check tomorrow or I'm sure you'll see them by the end of the week.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
well. what to say about first day of DNP. Its not fun, it doesn't taste good, and does not take 4 days to work. I nearly threw up drinking it, some of the worst tasting stuff ever, even mixed with flavored water. Then, the workout killed me. I still went intense, so not like it was full blast killing me, but deff more tired.

oh yeah, and I didn't heed my friends warning (this one time handling it bc I moved it before and used gloves) didn't use gloves, now my hands, face, and hair are stained yellow. Looks like I have jaundice.

so far...fuck.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
day 3 of dnp

im hot. sweating most of the time. legs are starting to feel heavy. also started up my rips again. so life kinda sucks right now. doing about 200mg, will be upping it Friday.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What's up omega? First time stopping by and I was just looking at you DNP cycle... That shit scares the fuck out of me. I don't know, just something about the potential for your body to overheat makes me cringe....then again, I have yet to try just about everything.

How does DNP compare with clen for fat loss? That is something I have used. I'm considering adding some T3 to my presciption synthroid (t4) when it is time to cut.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
ok so bad news. Ive had to stop the dnp because of a sinus infection. This may sound petty, but at 250mg and went to Kings Dominion yesterday (theme park) I nearly collapsed. The two together are killing me. Im stopping the dnp for this show, ordering some Ergo T3 and will be using this, bc I do not want to play with water retention too much.

Things ive learned
-always have plenty of water

-allow dnp to build in system

-remember to breathe! this may sound stupid, but when tired, your breathing slows considerably, and with oxygen being pivitol to ATP production, taking a few deep breaths really helps.

-EAT! that day I had only one shake to last me all day, bad move. I then went to applebees and pigged out. I mean bad. And you cant tell because I was so depleted this was abosorbed or burned.

In terms of fat loss, nothing ive used touches this shit. I said I may hold off, but idk, this stuff works amazing. You feel like death, but the results in just 5 days, wow! and I was only doing 250mg. I cant really do clen, the anxiety it gives me is way too intense. Ive only used ergo's and that shit is strong from what ive heard from others who compare it.