©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 5 1/2 Month log

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
A buddy of mine sent me a diuretic to try called DITIDE. its a combination of two types of diuretics. Ive taken half a pill yesterday and half today. haven't noticed much, but don't want to rush things. has anyone played with this stuff?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
DITIDE? I've heard of Diazide.... I've never used a diuretic, Homon methods that are all natural for drying out plus the thought of cramping up on stage scares the hell out of me.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Started T3 yesterday at 25mcg. Im waiting until after may show to restart the dnp. I don't want to play with water retention which is also why ive stopped gh. so here are my questions.

-should I make any diet changes while on T3
-Any max doses to keep in mind
-when should I come off (days /weeks) before show

Other questions
-Im fucking stuck at 200lb, cant drop a pound. have lowered carbs no to 20g per meal. Protein around 60. Fats are low as possible.

-holding water, have that diuretic. run it low dose?

decided to dial back the doses, don't want to dull sensors. really want to remember to take things slow. so heres chems

100mg Drost P EOD
100mg NPP EOD
25mg Var ED
25mg Winny ED
25mcg T3 ED

cardio an hour a day. also averaging 13 hour work days.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Omega, why not try dropping carbs down so you are pure keto in order to drop some water? Once you get into ketosis you'll start flushing intracellular water.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Keto is pretty damn simple, especially if you are already dieting successfully. Just drop the carbs out of every meal. You can do a cyclic ketogenic diet or timed carb diet whereby you only take in carbs intra and post workout and you will still reap some of the benefit, but you can also create an insulin spike via BCAAs, glutamine and Leucine intra and postworkout.

Since glycogen stores hold water, and glycogen gets replenished through carbs, if you drop the carbs down to get into ketosis you are going to have little water stored within your cells. You'll piss a lot.

You can buy ketostix dirt cheap at any drug store or walmart. You piss on them and they change color to tell you if you are in ketosis.

You will look really flat and it will be tough to get a pump, but you will be hard and grainy, and then before you are getting ready to hit the stage, depending on how you look, you can add carbs in the day before to refill glycogen. By this time you'll have minimal water and be dry as hell, so when you add in the carbs without drinking water you'll fill up your glycogen so you have nice full muscle bellies but they will be hard and striated, not watery looking.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I take you you have a higher fat diet to keep from dieing then? and also, how long would one maintain this zero carb. I have 5 weeks until show.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yes, my diet tends to have more fats in it, as that is what we found works best for me. I can do very good with minimal carbs. Scott Stevenson and John Meadows are similar in nutrition philosophies, so if you are familiar with some of MD diet stuff, it is like that with regard to fats.

I'm no prep guru or anything, but you can stay in ketosis for the duration of your prep. Once you are into ketosis, rather than burning stored carbs for energy, you'll be digging into fat stores and you'll also have the benefit of drying out this way. Scott has a good drying out strategy on John's website. You should sign up for it and check it out.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
have not read into their stuff. Started the no carb thing, axcept for maybe 6 grams that I couldn't really get around. feel fine. t3 and no carbs has me very flat, but much tighter. will keep this up stay flat and ugly, continue to up T3 dose, did 50 and felt no sides. cardio is up, diet down, reps are going up as well. so far so good

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
DD's keto diet was the first one I tryed years ago . Worked well wt did not drop quickly but I did get leaner rapidly. Did not read back through your posts .
You've used aldactone or zide? Have been out of the loop for a while .
People don't use potassium sparing diue's as much nowadays?
Be careful training with any substantial wt when using dnp especially i f you are dryed out . I just could not think straight for long in dark purple(ketosis)
Hate that feeling. Take care and thanks for the post... T

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
DD's keto diet was the first one I tryed years ago . Worked well wt did not drop quickly but I did get leaner rapidly. Did not read back through your posts .
You've used aldactone or zide? Have been out of the loop for a while .
People don't use potassium sparing diue's as much nowadays?
Be careful training with any substantial wt when using dnp especially i f you are dryed out . I just could not think straight for long in dark purple(ketosis)
Hate that feeling. Take care and thanks for the post... T

have not started the diuretic because I wanted to see how t3 and no carb would do. stopped dnp bc I got sick (unrelated) so will pick it back up after may, before nationals. trust me, weight is backed way down. I just don't have the energy nor strength for either.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
199 this morning. dry and much tighter/ Flat indeed, but all in good time

QUESTION people who have run t3, ive been taking mine before bed. any issues with this?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
199 this morning. dry and much tighter/ Flat indeed, but all in good time

QUESTION people who have run t3, ive been taking mine before bed. any issues with this?

I am on prescription thyroid meds, take it in the AM about 30-60 min before you eat your first meal.

You only need to take it once per day and one of the big things to avoid around taking it is calcium supplements or foods high in calcium (if you don't wait about an hour). Calcium affects efficacy

I've heard of people also taking doses during the day, but these were "supplemental" doses and they took the majority in the AM. But that is all anecdotal...I would just do what my doc told me to do with my meds.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I take 25mcgs about every 4 hours until I thit 150mcgs for the day. I have no problems sleeping.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Omega, what competiton are you doing? I know you are up near my neck of the woods so I'd like to come for the support.

Also, I looked into some of the medical stuff regarding T3 and it is also common practice to split the dose, however many advise not taking in the later afternoon because it has the potential to keep you up.

Synthroid (T4) is the one that should be taken in the AM. Tips for Taking Synthroid