©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new log, wpf 2017

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
You are not the only one. I have never said deltoids in my life :p Delts I can understand but deltoids. Today we are training deltoids and the gluteal muscles :D I check in from time to time and you have been consistent. Didn't you start much heavier than 220?

Yep i buljed got fat and bloated to 260

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did legs yesterday. Lots of drop sets and xhaun lunges. Wall sits and abs....very sore lol

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
[ame]https://youtu.be/70czT6tPvcs[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/JvAbophptmM[/ame]

Big back workout today

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Real big chest day. Lots of wide presses and spoto pauses. And i told my coach i wanted huge arms and the work outs are worth it! Gonna try to post a pic

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
OMG deadlift squat day!!! It feels good to be rippin weight off the floor today. 495 3x3 speed pulls. Nice fast and crisp. Then some crazy bber leg drop set super set pain fest. Now I'm chillin with a slerpee watchin Godzilla 2 trailers.....FUCK YES!!!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Tri-terror is back! WAAAAY back. Check out his log.

Did back. Lots of rows and plank work.....thats fuckin hard

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Its there. I know when to push and when to back off now. Its a priority point. In a braced solid stance Im a brick, but movement and balance...kind of a piece off shit. Foot still broke and I didnt pop a screw in my ankle...it was scar tissue LOL.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did a light chest pump workout. Lots of Swiss bar work doing reps and sets supersetted together by changing the grips. Then there was arms lot of supersets I found a way to do curls that just hits by biceps and I don't feel any pain in my forearms. It's a cable curl but the cables attached at the end rather than just one in the middle. In my girlfriend's cooking me food all day

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
took few days off causae garage gym is brutal in the heat. I dont have a meet coming up AND i'm not piug headed as i use to be LOL
Had an awesome bench day. Alot of cable work which mean i can switch around super sets faster.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Kinda took week off form work and heat.My gfym is a harcore gargae space gym. No ac and we just open a door so you can piss outside. It's hot in there when it's muggy.

Best movie ever and an AWESOME remix!!! The crew sound like an 80's montage LOL

[ame]https://youtu.be/SRpVIkFmB7k[/ame]

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I have bicep peaks!!!!!
Did arms
bber stuff is hard, LOT OF SUPERSETS AND DROP SETS
i'm eating like crazy. Lucky for me my gf is really really into fitness. So she makes all my meals. With the fasting i swear we save a ton of money. Just one big super high protien meal and space it out. I'm droppin fat but traINING AGAIN SO I'[M Back up to 230.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
corn beef hash and eggs for dinner!! fuck yeah, I missed bulk meals.
I never thought i would have the appetite like this again if i wasnt powerlfiting. Bodybuilding shit hurts..like all the drop sets and super sets. I miss breaking shit and shootin blood from heavy weight....thus must mean i'm just really lazy. LOL

Did chest and am a huge fan of fly superset with db press high repps and the triple drop sets. Fuckin veiny!