©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new log, wpf 2017

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
ok i'm back!
will post later

Attachments

• im-back-motherfuckers-4376854.png
    im-back-motherfuckers-4376854.png
    189 KB · Views: 62

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ok
chest
DB flat bench – work up in sets of 8 til you can barely get 8. After the last set, drop the weight down about 25% and go to failure.
Shoulder saver or block bench w/ pause – work up in sets of 8 with a 1 second pause on your chest til you get to a tough set of 8.
Cambered bar bench – 4x8 @ moderate weight.
Cable flies – 3x15
Dips – 3x10-12
Had massage today

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did legs and now eating like a beast!
Diet going great. Gotta keep telling my self to lift to feel it not heavy all the time.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
massage today and stretched leg. found balance with gym, work, diet, and stress. trying to get use to not being as big. muscle is there just lean is weird.....
AND
im fuckin cold now.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
massage today and stretched leg. found balance with gym, work, diet, and stress. trying to get use to not being as big. muscle is there just lean is weird.....
AND
im fuckin cold now.
Sorry man - Laughing my ass off.
Does get cold ass fuck with no fat - it would be 90 deg at the beach and I would have a hoody on and all wrapped up in towels.
Every thing is very uncomfortable with out fat on your ass

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
nice and full and hitting on the young doctors! Did chest today.
I have gotten lazy andh have fallen in love with a cable machine. Its one of those horse shoes designs. I put an adjustable bench in there and i can crank out 18 heavy sets in a half hour.....dude powerlifting its like 3 hours and heavy. It is still weird to train like this and be around powerlifters. I like it though.

The gym is full of new kids and the new way of training. Alot of fuckin foam rolling....like why? Dude your not even big and your rolling fat. You dont need 20 minute warm up to bench. And you cant even bench 315....your fine. Focus on technique and go from there. Good technique will fix almost everything.

But i get home sooner now and can eat and relax.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Havnt been in gym. WORK WORK WORK. I'm still gettign leaner and focusing on diet. Hey how do you fit guys get your gym time in? I get like 18 sets done in 45 min. Just hard balancing gym. So i'm focused on diet and it's going. But any tips?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Oh update LOL
I[m like 225 now and repped 315 for 12 on bench
very sore after that a few days ago

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Havnt done anything since been working non stop. So no gym time just focused on diet. Any body have any tips?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You need to train brotha- you are GOD to us brotha-.
Fastest the metabolism the easier you lose every thing.
I have always wanted to try Igf

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
keepin muscle losin the fat...its long and some days it's fuckin gay.
still no gym..alot of doubles.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Just watching the video of you deading with bands
I watch it for inspiration when I am down and out

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
OK....
So I'm traing at a new gym now closer to my house. It's a "World fitness" ;)
Not gonna lie..pretty fuckin sweet. Machines are badass, no one is in there, its 24/7, no one talks to me, no one ask me shit, and it's so much easier now to get gym time.

I break my fast at 6. Off work at 4. T

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
OK....
So I'm traing at a new gym now closer to my house. It's a "World fitness" ;)
Not gonna lie..pretty fuckin sweet. Machines are badass, no one is in there, its 24/7, no one talks to me, no one ask me shit, and it's so much easier now to get gym time.

I break my fast at 6. Off work at 4. To gym back home by 5 or 5:30. Supps, liquid eaa in sugar water, then shake, then food food. Been doin this and my weight is upto 240........BUT A LARGE TSHIRT IS LOOSE ON MY STOMACH!!!
Wanna give a huge shout-out to concrete guy for helping me and pointing me in the right direction.

So gym was chest and shoulders.
alot of triple drop sets and did about 22 sets chest and 16 shoulders in about 45 minutes...niced and pumped.

But if I went back in time to say 10 years ago and told the old me I would be at a "judgment free zone" gym gettin ripped I would talk hella smack and prob kick my ass. But now.....fuckl that. I got nothin else to prove and Im just enjoying life. Plus work is great money but I work so much that when I'm not at work or gym I'm happy at the drag strip or range.

And powerlifting is stupid now. Soooo many bitches and manginas and soy boys ruined it. I see a big shift coming. Alot of guys , expowerlifters just get shredded, like Dave Tate or Shawn Frankl. Did one extreme now to another.

I will start a new log...