©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
//////////////

///////////////

Those were deleted...There is no verification on what was actually sent!

This is exactly what we talked about when starting this testing...If we just let any random person post their own tests results then who is to say it's not a conflict of interest?!

Example...We were looking for Solberg last round, where was xjpx to donate a sample then?! LATS donated the samples that will be sent in for this round.

You don't give a shit about the COMMUNITY testing when you have your "trusted" source...But if that source checks out bad, then fuck, the world needs to know immediately!

That's not how we play these games...Solberg will be tested this round when the next round of samples are sent in and then the OFFICIAL test results will be posted here!

Rules are the rules for a reason...We have to make sure that everything remains unbiased or this testing isn't worth a shit!

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Ok didn’t mean to repost, I just knew that wasn’t allowed and wanted someone to know, my offer still stands though, will gladly donate samples and I don’t need to be compensated for it. Now I’m off to Great Wolf Lodge dor some family water-sliding fun with the kids for 3 days. Hope I can make it through lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Ok didn’t mean to repost, I just knew that wasn’t allowed and wanted someone to know, my offer still stands though, will gladly donate samples and I don’t need to be compensated for it. Now I’m off to Great Wolf Lodge dor some family water-sliding fun with the kids for 3 days. Hope I can make it through lol

Not a problem man...Yeah, get with buck and see what else he needs...Thanks!

Enjoy the sun and water...Can't beat vaca time!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
GUESS WHOS BACK????

Natty, I got you, my Brother, Toro Primo. Also picked up some Solberg (Viking?) DHB and SIS Primo. Thanks to my man Lats for the email. Getting with buck again tonight to formulate our plan for getting these to the lab.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Fellas are sample being collected from any member willing to send them (minus those associated with a sponsor) or only trusted long term members?

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
What’s the policy with MODs sending in samples to be tested?

I ask bc that in itself seems like a conflict of interest...meaning we know sources have sent MODs bang on products and sent others crap.

I’m not trying to stir anything up but I would say it’s prob a conflict as well.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I ask bc that in itself seems like a conflict of interest...meaning we know sources have sent MODs bang on products and sent others crap.

Ill let buck or race answer this...BUT why don’t you answer me a few things:

1) Show me where Mods are receiving different shit then everyone else...Just a couple of examples, you dont need to go crazy looking?!

2) If its a conflict of interest for Mods to handle samples then I guess its safe to say that buck and race shouldn’t be involved because they Mod here?!

3) Or does that depend on if you trust the Mod or not...Then its ok?!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Hey Fellas are sample being collected from any member willing to send them (minus those associated with a sponsor) or only trusted long term members?

buck and race decide who donates for each round...Reps and sources are out obviously but anyone can offer samples and race and buck will usually go through their post history and see if there are any affiliations anywhere.

I’m not trying to stir anything up but I would say it’s prob a conflict as well.

And just to add to my above post...Until this round I don't believe any samples have been turned in by Mods. The only reason LATS donated the Solberg is because no one wanted to give up their "great" stash until yesterday when xjpx made his thread...Now everyone wants to donate some Solberg and LATS samples may be a conflict of interest!

Funny how sheep work isn't it:rolleyes:

Pretty sure buck and race would have no problem with someone else taking this over!

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017

Why does it matter if its any member or trusted long term member? If you purchased product from sponsor and are willing to donate it for testing then i dont see why it would matter. And what is a "trusted" long term member. Is it someone who has over 1000 posts? I know people on these boards that buy stuff from sponsors that have been members for 10 years but only have the necessary 50 posts on PM. They just want access to the sponsors to buy product and don't care to post. What makes them trusted or not? I feel like everyone wants to start conspiracy theories somehow on these boards. If sponsor sends in product conspiracy theory starts. If rep of sponsor sends in product conspiracy theory starts. Now if member isn't trusted here comes the conspiracy theory's. :banghead:

I'm not sure if that's what you're getting at here. So i apologize if im looking at what you said the wrong way. Maybe your just curious at whose sending in samples.

Last edited: