©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Nah no problem. Its part of it. Your absolutely right post does not mean a thing. Was just curious.

A

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Trusted means anyone that buck1973 and racepicks decides does not have an affiliation or agenda for or against any sources being tested.
Many factors are taken into consideration when they choose whose samples to accept.

Post counts do help because I have spoken with buck1973 in depth about his vetting process and he does insist on reviewing a member's post history mainly in the sponsor sections to see if there are any ties to the source they are looking to donate samples of.
Post counts are not a deciding factor though in who is chosen to donate.
Also if ordering directly from a source for testing, buck will handle that himself anonymously, so the source never knows the connection.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Trusted means anyone that buck1973 and racepicks decides does not have an affiliation or agenda for or against any sources being tested.
Many factors are taken into consideration when they choose whose samples to accept.

Post counts do help because I have spoken with buck1973 in depth about his vetting process and he does insist on reviewing a member's post history mainly in the sponsor sections to see if there are any ties to the source they are looking to donate samples of.
Post counts are not a deciding factor though in who is chosen to donate.
Also if ordering directly from a source for testing, buck will handle that himself anonymously, so the source never knows the connection.

I personally like random members donating a sample each. This way if you get 4 samples for a sponsor its from 4 different people. More likely to get product from different batches and less likely to get a sponsor trying to find a member to send in product (that was freshly brewed) to be tested so they look like they are "perfect" sponsor to drum up business. The way i look at it is its easy for sponsor to see products of theirs will soon be tested. So what do they do? they go brew up fresh product that is dosed accurate with correct substance and find a member to donate for them. Maybe that member is given few 100 in free product to do him the favor and nobody knows any better. in all honesty if i was a sponsor thats exactly what id do. id want to try to control whats being tested so i dont have any issues. its dishonest but its reality. so random members with different donations and not all given in by one person is the best way to do this in my opinion

Last edited:

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
We stand corrected..... there is a vetting process that goes both ways.
1....It protects members from having sponsors stack the deck with samples.

2 .....Help protect sponsors from members who may have an axe to grind.

Doing the best can be expected bout being even handed.

Ak

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Kinda see what your saying but same could be said for random people sending in samples.

Very true. Nothing is perfect. But makes it a little more difficult for sponsors manipulating results by having various people donate and then having Buck be selective at who it is donating on top of it.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Great information and work guys - all much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I'll say this, buck and I have been testing products for years. To be honest, I began testing for my own piece of mind. Looking at the number of products buck and I have tested using our own funds, we have spent thousands of dollars. We posted the results over on ProMuscle to help the community. That has not changed, the only difference is that we test now using the donations of the members. What do we make out of the deal, besides the recognition of the members? Someone sends a vial of test, deca, tren, etc. We draw out a few mils to send to the lab and we have the rest. I hold on to the samples in the event we need to re-test. I said it once and I'll say it again, the whole process is a pain in the ass, and the risks we are incurring is probably not worth the headaches. That is why it kind of hurts to hear people criticizing the process while insinuating we may not being above board. If someone wants to step in and continue this testing, I would be more than willing to step aside.

Attachments

• IMG_4018.JPG
    IMG_4018.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Hey Race I believe about 99% of the members here know and understand what you and buck are dealing with and are very very apreciative of it all. Don’t listen to that 1percent. And if I haven’t said it before I’ll say it now, THANK YOU and Buck for everything. You guys are keeping us all safe and better with all you guys do.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I'll say this, buck and I have been testing products for years. To be honest, I began testing for my own piece of mind. Looking at the number of products buck and I have tested using our own funds, we have spent thousands of dollars. We posted the results over on ProMuscle to help the community. That has not changed, the only difference is that we test now using the donations of the members. What do we make out of the deal, besides the recognition of the members? Someone sends a vial of test, deca, tren, etc. We draw out a few mils to send to the lab and we have the rest. I hold on to the samples in the event we need to re-test. I said it once and I'll say it again, the whole process is a pain in the ass, and the risks we are incurring is probably not worth the headaches. That is why it kind of hurts to hear people criticizing the process while insinuating we may not being above board. If someone wants to step in and continue this testing, I would be more than willing to step aside.
Oh fuck em! Someone always complains about something all the time and something. Ie. "Yea i know you're doing this but you should be doing that."
"Oh you're doing that? Well you should be doing this. " on & on the shit goes.

I'm just glad to have access to this board where you guys are real instead of the suck ass kiss ass boards where if you speak out against the ass rape occurring you get banned because, "its a tried true and trusted source" bullshit.
Seriously i dont even trust my morning cornflakes to not have certain poisonous shit in it and is just what it says it is and food has a dozen regulatory agencies on watching it.
So yea i really appreciate this testing and just these guys knowing it can be tested at any time will up the standards.
We've all been getting dicked around for far too long.
When you been adding special sauces and spices to your workout routines for 10-20 years, you know when shit isnt right. You may not know exactly what but you know some shits up!
Then to be told, "well you might react different to test or tren or blah blah blah" no motherfucker i know EXACTLY how i react and my system didnt just change this week! These fuckers rely on polypharmacy and long ester situations: a whole host of variables to complicate and delay assessment.
Once again THANKS FOR ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING!!!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Thanks for the support guys. Don't get me wrong, I expect jackasses on other forums to be talking shit about what we are doing at Anasci. When I say "we", I mean all the members who donate funds and samples. I do it as a labor of love. I love this game. I have always hated seeing sponsors selling shit with no checks and balances. Guess what? We, here at Anasci, are the HAMMER! Other boards can talk all the shit they want, but we are producing results. You all should be proud to be members of Anasci

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Here is wat I have + wat Races stash looks like
Still seekin several things

ARL
Direct VIP
Sentinel (2 Sample)
Uncle Z
Toro Pharma
Mao ( 3 samples)
TGC (Covered 4 samples)
Eminence
Blue Diamond
Euro Bio
Marssel
Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I welcome all criticisms
As this evolves changes can and will b made if needed and run through the process.
So far I think things have been sucessful

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
Here is wat I have + wat Races stash looks like
Still seekin several things

ARL
Direct VIP
Sentinel (2 Sample)
Uncle Z
Toro Pharma
Mao ( 3 samples)
TGC (Covered 4 samples)
Eminence
Blue Diamond
Euro Bio
Marssel
Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

Hey Buck I sent you a PM a few days ago about donating a sample. Take a look when you get a chance.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017

i think the way you guys are doing it is great. And i understand the risks. I fully support you and buck and will hope you continue to do this and will be happy to keep donating.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I welcome all criticisms
As this evolves changes can and will b made if needed and run through the process.
So far I think things have been sucessful

In that case, Criticize buck all you want:action-smiley-060:!! But don't criticize me. :naughty1:

Seriously, I get buck's point. This project is for the members, by the members. If people have suggestions that can improve the process, we're open to suggestions. :headbang:

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
In that case, Criticize buck all you want:action-smiley-060:!! But don't criticize me. :naughty1:

Seriously, I get buck's point. This project is for the members, by the members. If people have suggestions that can improve the process, we're open to suggestions. :headbang:
If it ain't broke - don't fix it!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

First off, thanks to both of you. You’ve done a great job thus far, and the vast majority of the members here are extremely grateful for the effort you’ve both put in to make this whole process happen.

The only improvement I could suggest, and I know this is unlikely to ever happen, would be to remove the members donating samples from the process entirely. Specifically, by going to strictly monetary donations and using those to purchase the product anonymously, directly from the sources themselves. It would eliminate the concerns about chain of custody and sources stacking the deck, as well as make the process of getting the products that are desired for testing simpler and subject to fewer moving parts.

It would also require a lot more cash donations, which has always been the biggest hurdle to this whole process.

Once again, thanks to Buck and Race for their commitment to this process. You guys have done an excellent job, and are performing an invaluable service for the community. It’s much appreciated. :action-smiley-033:

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
First off, thanks to both of you. You’ve done a great job thus far, and the vast majority of the members here are extremely grateful for the effort you’ve both put in to make this whole process happen.

The only improvement I could suggest, and I know this is unlikely to ever happen, would be to remove the members donating samples from the process entirely. Specifically, by going to strictly monetary donations and using those to purchase the product anonymously, directly from the sources themselves. It would eliminate the concerns about chain of custody and sources stacking the deck, as well as make the process of getting the products that are desired for testing simpler and subject to fewer moving parts.

It would also require a lot more cash donations, which has always been the biggest hurdle to this whole process.

Once again, thanks to Buck and Race for their commitment to this process. You guys have done an excellent job, and are performing an invaluable service for the community. It’s much appreciated. :action-smiley-033:

this has been talked about and discused in Pvt many times and is still in consideration.
as you state money would then b the issue.
we would spend down all funds in short order with less coming in to replace it.