©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
this has been talked about and discused in Pvt many times and is still in consideration.
as you state money would then b the issue.
we would spend down all funds in short order with less coming in to replace it.

Yeah, I get why it would be tough. The funny thing is, if guys would just donate the cost of a vial or gear plus the cost of sending it to you 2, it would be easily doable. And the wouldn’t lose any of their stash in the process.

Oh well. For me that would be the ideal situation, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
My thoughts are this:

When a member purchases the products and sends them to us to test, they feel more part of the process. In addition, they know that the batch they purchased from the Sponsor is the same that is being tested.

Buck can attest to this.....people volunteer to send samples and sometimes drag their feet, or don't send them at all. It slows down the process to a crawl while we wait for 20 odd samples.

Add in the problem of refusing samples from same members because they may have a relationship with the Sponsors, or do not have a strong enough presence on the boards.

It all makes the process difficult.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Here is wat I have + wat Races stash looks like
Still seekin several things

ARL
Direct VIP
Sentinel (2 Sample)
Uncle Z
Toro Pharma
Mao ( 3 samples)
TGC (Covered 4 samples)
Eminence
Blue Diamond
Euro Bio
Marssel
Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

We will be posting a comprehensive list of what we have and what we need. We would like to have, at least, 20 samples to the lab. Stay tuned.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I'm going to try to get with buck tonight to hash out what our plan will be going forward. I'll be back as soon as I get the info. We need to get this going soon.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Let's get this wrapped up!

I think we have many of the "most faked" product that we are going to get for this round. If anyone has Test Enanthate, Cypionate, or Propianate, hit me up. We'll use the old standbys to round off our samples to the lab.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
In an attempt to close this round of testing, I just made this post over on ProMuscle:

You'll notice we have slowed down considerably with the testing. The reasons vary, from me taking a sabbatical from this madness, to just having a difficult time collecting samples. :banghead:

Here is a post by buck1973 from Anasci:

ARL
Direct VIP
Sentinel (2 Sample)
Uncle Z
Toro Pharma
Mao ( 3 samples)
TGC (Covered 4 samples)
Eminence
Blue Diamond
Euro Bio
Marssel
Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

We have been very interested in collecting some of the more questionable compounds (ie. Masteron, Primo, etc.), with that being said, we would like to send, at a minimum 20 samples to the lab. We were not actively looking for Test, Deca, and to a certain extent, Tren. We will open it up to all samples to finish this round of testing.

Disclaimer: We cannot accept any samples from members who have an affiliation with a sponsor. (ie. Reps). We also review the Sponsor's thread and try to avoid anyone who may have an obvious bias toward the sponsor. Please understand, we do this in an attempt to protect the integrity of the testing project. A donating member must be an active member of Anasci and/or Professional Muscle. We cannot accept samples from a member who has 3 posts and joined yesterday. buck and I will review all potential donors. Hit me up if you want clarification.:cool:

Thanks for your understanding!

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Its summer time and everything on the boards usually slows down, everyone is out having fun
a little birdie told me some samples and a donation were sent in, hopefully that will get you to the number you want

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
In an attempt to close this round of testing, I just made this post over on ProMuscle:

You'll notice we have slowed down considerably with the testing. The reasons vary, from me taking a sabbatical from this madness, to just having a difficult time collecting samples. :banghead:

We have been very interested in collecting some of the more questionable compounds (ie. Masteron, Primo, etc.), with that being said, we would like to send, at a minimum 20 samples to the lab. We were not actively looking for Test, Deca, and to a certain extent, Tren. We will open it up to all samples to finish this round of testing.

Disclaimer: We cannot accept any samples from members who have an affiliation with a sponsor. (ie. Reps). We also review the Sponsor's thread and try to avoid anyone who may have an obvious bias toward the sponsor. Please understand, we do this in an attempt to protect the integrity of the testing project. A donating member must be an active member of Anasci and/or Professional Muscle. We cannot accept samples from a member who has 3 posts and joined yesterday. buck and I will review all potential donors. Hit me up if you want clarification.:cool:

I can send in that Flash Equipose if you'd like

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
You guys have good stash of samples, why not send those ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Can they test blends with 3 and 4 different compounds together?
How accurate would the tests be?

demons

Donating Member
Oct 22, 2017
WI
Interested in Global Anabolic? If so lmk..

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
I have monster proviron. A whole pack unopened that I would like to see what it is. Bought 4 awhile back and makes my blood pressure go through the roof. Most likely not proviron.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I have monster proviron. A whole pack unopened that I would like to see what it is. Bought 4 awhile back and makes my blood pressure go through the roof. Most likely not proviron.
I've discovered while their reps and service is good, many of their products = shit.
And I've used monster aromasin, all their testo products, masteron both prop and enanthate and proviron.
Most either seemed weak or not what it was supposed to be. I'll never use them again.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Can they test blends with 3 and 4 different compounds together?
How accurate would the tests be?

Yes, all listed in the results forum.
We have had a few Sust blends tested.
As well as custom blends.

Interested in Global Anabolic? If so lmk..

Are they a source in regular use at this time?

I can send in that Flash Equipose if you'd like

Flash no longer sponsors their product line.

I have monster proviron. A whole pack unopened

We have not tested Monster products yet so it would be a good addition.
Contact buck or race about donating.
Thank you!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago

ARL
Direct VIP (1 sample)
Sentinel (2 Sample)
Uncle Z
Toro Pharma
Mao ( 3 samples)
TGC (Covered 4 samples)
Eminence
Blue Diamond
Euro Bio
Marssel
Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

3 misc.

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013

ARL

Direct VIP (1 sample)

Sentinel (2 Sample)

Uncle Z

Toro Pharma

Mao ( 3 samples)

TGC (Covered 4 samples)

Eminence

Blue Diamond

Euro Bio

Marssel

Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

3 misc.

Why don’t we send these for now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

demons

Donating Member
Oct 22, 2017
WI
Buck interested in Global Anabolic Mast blend? MY Gear Guru sells this brand over at PM...LMK please

ARL
Direct VIP (1 sample)
Sentinel (2 Sample)
Uncle Z
Toro Pharma
Mao ( 3 samples)
TGC (Covered 4 samples)
Eminence
Blue Diamond
Euro Bio
Marssel
Kova (Raw Tadalafil)

3 misc.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
yeah thats wat were doin Bro
i gona get wit RP and we will get this movin

OK, so buck and I spoke last night. We will meet up again tonight to decide what to send and work out the logistics. Buck is waiting for one last sample that we should receive by end of week. In the mean time, we will prepare these samples we have on hand for shipping.

Once we know what we are shipping we will post. Buck and I agreed that after so much time has past, we want to be sure that all the samples that we agreed to test will indeed be tested. Once we post the sample list, if you sent a sample and it is not listed, let us know ASAP. We have received a ton of samples over the years. Our goal is to complete this round of testing and begin the next round with a clean slate.

Our goal for the future is to learn from our mistakes and make improvements that will allow us to get samples and send them out in a super timely manner.

I invite anyone who has supported this project, through both monetary and sample donations, to post up (or PM me) your suggestions on improving and streamlining the process. We will consider all suggestions.

At the end of the day, we will be making changes. Both buck and I want to make the process run like clockwork. Once we complete this round, we will begin that process.

Thank you all for the continued support. Between now and the beginning of the next round, we would appreciate any financial donations you can muster up. We think it imperative that we go into the next round not worrying about how many samples we can afford to test. Anything you can spare would be appreciated.

As always, contact buck for info for $$ donations

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
yeah thats wat were doin Bro
i gona get wit RP and we will get this movin

buck has a bunch of samples in his possession, we will compile a complete list ASAP.

Here is what I have:

SIS Primo 100mg.
Toro Primo 100mg.
Solberg Masteron 100mg,
Solberg DHB 100mg.

I know the prevailing thought is "Test is Test, it's cheap to make so, why test it? But I feel it is necessary to keep it in our list, even if it is to a lesser degree. Keep 'em honest!! If anyone has Testosterone for testing and they can get it to us quick, we would like to include it in this round.

Last edited: