©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
So are all samples out for testing now?

Not yet, Moose! buck is awaiting one more sample. We want to get this done so we can begin The 2018 HGH Testing Project. We will be sending oils, orals and raws in this round. We will do an HGH Round, then in all likelihood, we will follow that up with Raws.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
I now have all samples in possession they will b processed and shipped shortly Race will do the same
We will have a mixed batch, some Oils, some Powders, some tabs.
Natty Ya better PM me and ID that Raw officially...

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I now have all samples in possession they will b processed and shipped shortly Race will do the same
We will have a mixed batch, some Oils, some Powders, some tabs.
Natty Ya better PM me and ID that Raw officially...

Just saw this and sent pm. Sorry

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Pac sent to RP today he will add to it, Record and ship.
he has a pac coming to me that I will do the same
Hopefully we can ship to lab this week end or early next week....

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
We are in the process of finalizing this round of AAS testing. I have sent Buck the following oils to send to Lab:

SIS Primo 100mg.
Toro Primo 100mg.
Solberg Masteron Acetate 100mg.
Solberg DHB 100mg.
Toraxx Masteron Enanthate 200mg,

Buck has sent me the orals and powders that I will, in turn, send to the Lab.

The Lab had requested we send these separately, using different methods. Although the Lab is licensed to receive these samples, they thought this process was a better option.

Once we inventory what we have, we will post a list of what we send.

Last edited:

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
Would like to donate and participate in any lab testing program, any random injection or tab from my line (domestic) is GTG

Pls instruct me by mail (sales@sciroxxonlinecom) or PM me

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Would like to donate and participate in any lab testing program, any random injection or tab from my line (domestic) is GTG

Pls instruct me by mail (sales@sciroxxonlinecom) or PM me

We got um Bro.
we tested ya back in June as you know
#111, 112,113 http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-testing/41736-results-thread.html you can follow the links attached there and go to the individual test and see and give comments.

Welcome To AnaSCI BTW

RP and Myself are processin the next round It will be some oils and some tabs and a raw or 2.

If yr intrested it will have to b next round unless you want to xpedite a round of yr own which can b done.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
We got um Bro.
we tested ya back in June as you know
#111, 112,113 http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-testing/41736-results-thread.html you can follow the links attached there and go to the individual test and see and give comments.

Welcome To AnaSCI BTW

RP and Myself are processin the next round It will be some oils and some tabs and a raw or 2.

If yr intrested it will have to b next round unless you want to xpedite a round of yr own which can b done.

He only has 6 posts

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
Buck1973 u may open for me a round if it suites your schedule

Mail me pls, or PM me kindly with your e-mail

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
So what's time frame on this round of testing results? Figure 2-3 weeks to get results posted up?

I have been tied up in other areas the past couple of months.
Have not had the chance to catch up with race and buck.
One of them will chime in with an update.