©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No more Tren killing your cardio

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Like a lot of you guys, I had problems in the past with Tren making me short of breath and making it difficult to even do low intensity cardio. I even had it impact my lifting. After a heavy set of squats, I would have a tough time catching my breath. A few times, to the point that I got lightheaded and dizzy and had to sit down for several minutes to catch my breath. I even had one episode so bad that I thought I would pass out.

So, in an effort to run Tren again and make use of it's fat burning recomp abilities and still do cardio, I did my research. Based on what I read on this board and others, the cause of the shortness of breath was pulmonary constriction brought on by by a pseudo-allergic reaction that releases prostaglandins.

And finally, how to combat the release of prostaglandins? Simple. Newly OTC nasal allergy spray Nasacort. It blocks the prostaglandins that cause the inflammation that cause the shortness of breath. 2 shots up each nostril for the first few days, then 1 shot in each after that. All problems solved.

I'm 3 weeks in to 150mg of Tren Ace daily, and I'm rocking the cardio daily. Even LISS cardio used to be almost impossible for me on way less Tren. Now, I'm making daily progress on my cardio. The incline is up to 10.5, and speed is up to 3.5 mph just to hit my lower target heart rate of 120bpm. I've even thrown in a few days of HIIT sprints just to change it up. No problem. Can run and sprint dead out without feeling like my chest is going to collapse and my head is going to explode.

Oh, and no more Tren cough anymore, either.

I understand skepticism guys. If you don't believe me, I challenge u to go out and spend $11 on a bottle of Nasacort and give it a try. Even if it doesn't work for u like it has for me, what did u lose? 11 dollars? Bet most of you have wasted way more than that on bunk gear, bunk peptides, and bunk research chems many times over the years. Give it a shot guys. You don't know if you don't try.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Me too! Im gona give tren a 3rd and final attempt. Next time only 150 wk of test, prami, low dose letro. Both first times 500mg wk test and sides were fucking horrendous not to mention i had to stop tren and get on letro 4-5 weeks in cause started to get gyno lumps. So sick of dealing with crashing my estro to get rid of that shit for a month. Noticed major shortness of breath especially with squats when training, so will add nasacort to my next tren arsenal. Good lookin out Sully :)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm in the same boat as u MattG. I'm currently on my third run with Tren, and it's going really well. First time was brutal, had to drop it early due to horrible anxiety. Second time went better, and now my third run is going smooth as butter. 125mg Test E pinned every 7 days, and 150mg of Tren Ace pinned everyday. No AI on DA needed yet, no signs or symptoms of needing them, and the Nasacort is the only ancillary I'm using at the moment. I'm not even experiencing much trensomnia, no night sweats(didn't get them anyway) just slightly increased body temp, and the fat burning is actually happening at a very quick rate.

Granted, I'm using a substantial amount of Tren at the moment, but that's part of what lets me know this works so well. Slightly over a gram of Tren a week and I have to cardio my ass off just to get my heart rate up and get to breathing deep. And I do have bad season allergies, and the Nasacort has kept any sneezing fits, watery eyes, itchy mouth and wanting to die at bay. Big plus. I'll never run Tren without it again.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Good idea, clen usually seems to help to as they are usually used together, but definitely another option nice!

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
Good stuff here! Thanks

e5u7u4y8.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Good idea, clen usually seems to help to as they are usually used together, but definitely another option nice!

Interesting. I can't do stimulants, so I won't be able to test that out. But, if someone wants to try it and chime in, have at it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Im gonna surely give it a go. I'm mid cycle with one of my drugs being 630mg a week of tren e. I was having a time with pullups and t bar rows last night. Felt like I had run wind sprints after each set. Do you use the Nasacort just prior to walking into the gym?Thanks again, man..

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
I have no cardio to begin with, add Tren and forget about it. I can hardly brush my teeth without feeling like I'm gonna pass out

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Im gonna surely give it a go. I'm mid cycle with one of my drugs being 630mg a week of tren e. I was having a time with pullups and t bar rows last night. Felt like I had run wind sprints after each set. Do you use the Nasacort just prior to walking into the gym?Thanks again, man..

I just hit it every morning when I wake up, or whenever I remember. It builds up in your system over time, so for the first few days you'll use 2 squirts in each nostril. After that, just one squirt in each nostril once a day and you're good to go. I've even forgotten to take it one day, picked right back up the next day and was still good to go.

Chris, I'm willing to bet that after a few days of using it, you'll notice your lifts going up and getting easier just because you can breathe better. For me, this run of Tren has been night and day compared to my last. Strength is up slightly, but the most significant difference is in the number of reps I can do with the same weight. It's ridiculous.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I've got a couple bottles of this stuff, is it the same? I think it's Flonase generic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398479264.424343.jpg

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Nope Nevermind..different chemical. I just did the research. I'll pic some up tomorrow

Ataraxia

Oct 29, 2012
holy crap man!!! If this works for me it will be a game changer, i already bought some an hour ago and shot into each nostril, 2 pumps each... I know it's too soon for the nasacort to kick in but i just did arms and realized how insanely hard it is for me to get a good workout because I'm so WINDED half way into each set! WOW am i excited and hope this works, how long does it take to take full effect??