©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No more Tren killing your cardio

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I started the Nasacort a few days before I started the Tren, so by the time I started it was already working and I never developed any breathing issues at all. I can't say how long for it to help if you've already been running Tren for a while. It takes a few days for it to build up in your system, so I would guess it should start to help after a few days. I just can't be sure. Keep track of how you feel and how you're doing with cardio and let us know how long it takes to start noticing a difference. You get to be the guinea pig for this part, bro.

Last edited:

Ataraxia

Oct 29, 2012
haha.. well im going LISS cardio so it's no problem, but the weights are the problem!! so i will let you guys know how it goes, i hope it works!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I even had problems with LISS cardio before. Normally I'd be walking on a 8 percent grade at 3mph. On Tren I was lucky if I could keep up with a 3 percent grade at 4mph. Even then I'd be sucking wind like I was trying to run a marathon. It was embarrassing.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I even had problems with LISS cardio before. Normally I'd be walking on a 8 percent grade at 3mph. On Tren I was lucky if I could keep up with a 3 percent grade at 4mph. Even then I'd be sucking wind like I was trying to run a marathon. It was embarrassing.

What's really embarrassing is when the huge fat fucker next to me is jogging at 5mph and I can't walk at 3.5 uphill......

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Anybody that recently started it mid-run have an update on whether it's working for them?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Nasacort common side effects. LoL.. include nose/throat dryness or irritation, cough, sneezing, nosebleeds, and unpleasant taste/smell..

I've been on it for almost a month now, haven't experienced any of those sides. I'm sure they happen, but if it's between having a little dry sinuses and not being able to walk across the room without getting winded, I can live with the dry sinuses.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was doing dumbbell lunges Sunday, and thought I had run a quarter mile sprint. I had to sit down and catch my breath, and they were my warmup. Crazy how tren does that... Now I guess we know why cows are never in a real hurry to go anywhere...

Ataraxia

Oct 29, 2012
wish i could update... they day i started taking nasacort i got sick... been sick for 2 days, not bad but feverish and fluish. I'm guessing it's a coincedence and nothing to do with nasacort...
So im taking a couple days off everything until i feel better, also going to let the tren clear my system

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Was waiting to see how the tren treated me as far as loss of breath and I can say one week in and I am already losing air. Heading to h-e-b to pick up nasacort this afternoon

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
We all owe a huge debt to the late and great Karl Hoffman for his efforts to bring to light the effects of localized prostaglandin activity on the constricting properties of the avioli- he's the first to shed light on the matter back in 2005-2007

If you all really want to sharpen up on your physiology and pharmacokinetic knowledge look him up and read his post closely the guy was years beyond his time

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
We all owe a huge debt to the late and great Karl Hoffman for his efforts to bring to light the effects of localized prostaglandin activity on the constricting properties of the avioli- he's the first to shed light on the matter back in 2005-2007

If you all really want to sharpen up on your physiology and pharmacokinetic knowledge look him up and read his post closely the guy was years beyond his time

That reminds me, you and Ironbuilt are where I started my research about Tren. You guys definitely got me pointed in the right direction. I shoulda given you 2 credit in my original post. My fault.

Ataraxia

Oct 29, 2012
ok you guys, i am no longer sick and have been back on tren for about 5 days using the nasacort... I can say for sure IT WORKS!!!
my cardio is great right now and im on 50mg tren per day but bumping as of yesterday to 100mg/day...
my workouts are night and day, it's truly a life saver! SUlly thank you so much! WOW