©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No more Tren killing your cardio

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
ok you guys, i am no longer sick and have been back on tren for about 5 days using the nasacort... I can say for sure IT WORKS!!!
my cardio is great right now and im on 50mg tren per day but bumping as of yesterday to 100mg/day...
my workouts are night and day, it's truly a life saver! SUlly thank you so much! WOW

Awesome brother. Glad to hear it's working for you. Keep killing it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just had my yearly OSHA mandated physical at work yesterday. It included the old blow through a hollow tube as hard as you can until you almost pass out test. When the doc went over my results, he said I had one of the best results from that test that he's seen in a long time. While on a gram of Tren A a week. Independent medical verification that this shit really works.

jojo1969

Oct 20, 2013
Great thread. I am over at alinboard (patfromma) and a member there dropped this link into my thread about my upcoming tren ace cycle. Good stuff!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great thread. GW501516 can also be beneficial when using tren in regards to increased cardio output.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Great thread. GW501516 can also be beneficial when using tren in regards to increased cardio output.

True, but through 2 different modes of action. GW is more of a band-aid for your cardio while using Tren, while Nasacort actually treats the allergic reaction and subsequent pulmonary inflammation that causes the reduced cardio output in the first place.

If one wanted a big boost in cardio output while using Tren, I would think a combination of Nasacort and GW would yield fantastic results, as well as give one a significant increase in fat burning for leaning out. That is, as long as one chooses not to believe the story about GW causing cancer.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
True, but through 2 different modes of action. GW is more of a band-aid for your cardio while using Tren, while Nasacort actually treats the allergic reaction and subsequent pulmonary inflammation that causes the reduced cardio output in the first place.

If one wanted a big boost in cardio output while using Tren, I would think a combination of Nasacort and GW would yield fantastic results, as well as give one a significant increase in fat burning for leaning out. That is, as long as one chooses not to believe the story about GW causing cancer.

That's what I meant. As you say the two combined would be great in regards to cardio performance. Yeah the studies on rats getting cancer is not good. But taking the dosage into consideration and other variables I would think it is safe when used in the doses most do. The same can be said for many things but sure when you read x product and cancer it is never good. Guys should extensively research any drug/supplement before taking so they know all the possible risks and are prepared for them.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That's what I meant. As you say the two combined would be great in regards to cardio performance. Yeah the studies on rats getting cancer is not good. But taking the dosage into consideration and other variables I would think it is safe when used in the doses most do. The same can be said for many things but sure when you read x product and cancer it is never good. Guys should extensively research any drug/supplement before taking so they know all the possible risks and are prepared for them.

I completely agree Elvia. Personally, I think the cancer threat from GW is way over blown. But, it's up to each individual to do the research and the risk analysis and decide for themselves if it's worth it.

I know I won't be using GW again anytime in the near future, and possibly ever. Not because I'm scared of it giving me cancer, but because I have no faith in any of the peptide suppliers out there, right now. There's just no way to know what is in those bottles, the purity of it, the actual dosing, or anything else. The whole peptide/research chem industry is a complete crap shoot, and the cost-benefit analysis doesn't work out for me.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I completely agree Elvia. Personally, I think the cancer threat from GW is way over blown. But, it's up to each individual to do the research and the risk analysis and decide for themselves if it's worth it.

I know I won't be using GW again anytime in the near future, and possibly ever. Not because I'm scared of it giving me cancer, but because I have no faith in any of the peptide suppliers out there, right now. There's just no way to know what is in those bottles, the purity of it, the actual dosing, or anything else. The whole peptide/research chem industry is a complete crap shoot, and the cost-benefit analysis doesn't work out for me.

All I will say is every single peptide I have used from Superior has been top quality and I would never lie.

I just got my new order in today too. Letrozole, tadalafil, LR3, Ipam etc :D

The results I am getting from this cjc-dac are fantastic... I love it... I like it as much as slin and adrol (they are favs of mine) :)

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
All I will say is every single peptide I have used from Superior has been top quality and I would never lie.

I just got my new order in today too. Letrozole, tadalafil, LR3, Ipam etc :D

The results I am getting from this cjc-dac are fantastic... I love it... I like it as much as slin and adrol (they are favs of mine) :)

you using the cjc-dac on its own? Dosage?

deltking803

May 21, 2014
i am about to do my first cycle of test e and c, and after reading this thread, it made me wonder, is my already shitty lung capacity and cardio ability going to get worse on my first test cycle, or is it mainly tren that affects that? i dont do extensive cardio, but i do some hi intensity sprints and met-con stuff now. just trying to figure out what to expect from the e and c

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
i am about to do my first cycle of test e and c, and after reading this thread, it made me wonder, is my already shitty lung capacity and cardio ability going to get worse on my first test cycle, or is it mainly tren that affects that? i dont do extensive cardio, but i do some hi intensity sprints and met-con stuff now. just trying to figure out what to expect from the e and c

It's just Tren, you'll b fine.

And your next stop should be the introductions forum.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
you using the cjc-dac on its own? Dosage?

Check out the peptide forum on here. I have a log and various threads. I am using 2mg per week but I ideally I would be using at least 4mg per week. I was using it with 33-66mcg hexarelin but just rotated to ghrp-2. The ghrp-2 was too much at 167mcg so I have halved my dose. I am also taking huperzine a to make it more effective as it's acts as an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. Sorry to derail the thread! Any questions just ask them on my thread in the peptide section. Thanks

BullTerrier

Jul 15, 2013
Anyone else have input that said they were doing this...

I started doing this and it defintely helped. I'm only on a low dose of tren (100mg/wk) but even that small amount was killing my cardio. Things improved when I started the Nasocort, not to pre-tren levels but I wasn't struggling to catch my breathe after a warm-up set of squats anymore.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
How long have u been using it Bull? I figured out that the longer I used it the better it worked.

liam123

Oct 22, 2014
Im doin tren e n after a quick work out or grappling with my buddy I feel real bad can breath feel anxiety kick in feel like ima pass out