©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Road to State

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
When you been training? I havent seen you for a minute . Give me a call
Have a question.. T

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
As stated before my right hand is fucked up.

Squat barx10, 255x5, 345x5, 435x3 (knee sleeves on), 525x1(knee sleeves and belt) stopped. Need 575 2x5 but can't hold the bar since i over stretched my hand. So I called Ed and he told me 365 3x5 pause squats. Did those and moved on.

Speed pulls 485 1x8 nice and easy.
Single leg press 4x12-10
Single leg extensions 3x15-12
Hamstring curl in 3x10

Pissed about my hand but it does feel better I can't hold a squat bar though. I can bench since I don't bend it when I hold the bar. Working around injuries is a sport in itself.

Cold as fuck here in Chi-beria. School was closed today which was good cause I went to bed at 5 am. Got out of bar late and took forever to get the waitress staff out last night. Gonna have to drop Sunday nights.

Got in contact with IV. Those guys are solid and restoring my faith in humanity that honest good people still exist.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
As stated before my right hand is fucked up.

Pissed about my hand but it does feel better I can't hold a squat bar though. I can bench since I don't bend it when I hold the bar. Working around injuries is a sport in itself.

It seams to me that we are always working around something in this sport. You get over one things and training levels out for a short time, but it is not long before something else rears it's ugly head. Really, how could it be any different when we push our bodies beyond where they were designed to go? I went from a pec strain in September, to a shoulder issue 6 months later...who knows what the next injury will be? As long as they are minor I am ok with it I guess.

Hawk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It seams to me that we are always working around something in this sport. You get over one things and training levels out for a short time, but it is not long before something else rears it's ugly head. Really, how could it be any different when we push our bodies beyond where they were designed to go? I went from a pec strain in September, to a shoulder issue 6 months later...who knows what the next injury will be? As long as they are minor I am ok with it I guess.

Hawk

Injuries are in 2 categories: Growing pains or dumbshit

Growing is wear and tear, also developmental strains on the body from progress. My pec tear was this.

Dumbshit is from bad technique and life. My hand is dumbshit. Fell on it, got put in a wrist hold, old injuries from grappling, hit a mother fucker at work, didn't wear my brace and slept on it funny...etc

But yes Hawk injuries happen when our sport is off-road racing on the body. But injuries travel. Pec to the shoulder from over compensation. My right shoulder was fucked up so I held the bar differently in my right hand to alleviate the pain now the wrist has wear and tear. rehab hard so I don't over use the left side and get fucked there too.

Last edited:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Bench day
pause bench
135x10
225x10
315x10
385x3
shirt
455x4
520x2
585x2x1 missed it at lock out ;(

Close grip 335 2x5
Inc machine 4x10
Fly machine 5x10
Light push downs 3x12
Raw is up and feels light. Pissed about missing the 585 twice!!! Hammering the lock-out on SATURDAY. Shirt may need to be changed and altered. Hope not....

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
shoulders

press 5x15-5
side raise 20x12, 25x10, 30x10, 35x8, 40x5
heavy reverse machine 3x8
front press 15,12,10
DONE

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Deadlift
495 4x4
565x2
645x2
495x8
Done. Ran from gym to work. Just got off and hittent he hay....up in a few hours for DE bench.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
light incline hammer strength bench....didn't do band presses had no spotters....fuckin snow!

Pin press 285 2x6 right at lock out...these are hard since you have no momentum.

CRazy arm workout, curls galore and tricep push downs, also a shit ton of chin ups. Eating stew, gonna shower, nap and bounce tonight. Wasn't able to stay at my girls since the snow is so bad so stuck on the south side might as well work. If I'm lucky I'll get to stomp some white trash tonight ;) Fuckin whiskey tangos...

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Squat 585x5 --1 set. Fuck that shit. Heavy and my wrist hurts, but it's better. Trying to let it heal.
De-DEADs 495+band 8x1 with fat bar.
Leg press single leg 300, pin 2 (really close set) 2x10.
Leg extensions 2x10
Hamstring 2x10

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
light incline hammer strength bench....didn't do band presses had no spotters....fuckin snow!

Pin press 285 2x6 right at lock out...these are hard since you have no momentum.

CRazy arm workout, curls galore and tricep push downs, also a shit ton of chin ups. Eating stew, gonna shower, nap and bounce tonight. Wasn't able to stay at my girls since the snow is so bad so stuck on the south side might as well work. If I'm lucky I'll get to stomp some white trash tonight ;) Fuckin whiskey tangos...

LOL...there is Whiskey Tango's down here and every once and a while I'll go there for a laugh. Last time I got to enjoy the fat girls on the mechanical bull (as usual, but never gets old), a girl throwing up over and over in a trash barrel and a drunk old man dancing like a fool up in one of the cages...good times :)

Hawk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Bench day

135x10
225x10
315x5
405x1 easy!!
shirt
495x2
545x2
585 2x1

Close grip 365 2x5
Hammer inc (perside) 135x10, 180x10, 225x10, 180x10, 135x10, 90x10, 45x10 PUMPED LIKE IB AND THE SEAHAWKS!
Pecdeck 5x10

Shirt is going great. Each week the weight is lighter and more control. Lucky Andrea was in tonight to help coach me. Technique is on point, so just got to hammer tthe lock out work on Saturdays till the meet.

Wanna say I'm so happy I won the January contest. The bros at m4bteam.com are fuckin awesome! They got alot of shit that I'm lookin for, like Tbol and Halo. Prices are good, but the response time is insanely fast. Shit, I would email them and hear back in the hour....so not use to that. They even have a thing where you can contact them and they help you with cycle advice. Thats class right there. I'm adding these guys into my rotation and STRONGLY advice you guys to check them out!!!

Still waiting on my IGF-LR3 to come in from a board source. Trying to support the sponsors over other guys I go to. Was suppose to be here January 27th but with all the snow in the south I guess mail got slowed down. Should have it by tomorrow. Kinda glad it took so long cause it forced me to take time off LOL.

Body weight is at 235, tren is leaning me out alot (this is my first time on tren ace and I love it). Entering week 2 on it, 8 more weeks to go. So far lovin the tren but my all time fav is NPP.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
dead
505 4x4
575x2
655x2
505x8

DeADS going great. Body weight don to 230.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
DE bench 205+super black band 5x5
315 HIGH pin press 3x3
vbar push downs 3x15
Curl machine 3x15
cannon ball tricep pull downs 3x15
Random curls...lovin the IGF/tren/dbol pump
5x12-15 chin ups (So if I wear a bench shirt it's cheating but "kipping" crossfit chin ups are ok????)

Got my stuff from m4b and IV. It's gonna be a great week. Prayin my boy Derek doesn't tear his lat or bicep at RUM.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
315 HIGH pin press 3x3
vbar push downs 3x15
Curl machine 3x15
5x12-15 chin ups (So if I wear a bench shirt it's cheating but "kipping" crossfit chin ups are ok????)

Got my stuff from m4b and IV. It's gonna be a great week. Prayin my boy Derek doesn't tear his lat or bicep at RUM.

Thats what I was gonna holler at you about. Told him to give ya a shout. Was that local? I'm heading to quads now...
Talk later. Damn 230? sexy and svelte! Funny thing is you look like a light 75er all day.. T

marssel

May 2, 2005
www.M4B.is
315 HIGH pin press 3x3
vbar push downs 3x15
Curl machine 3x15

Enjoy Bro,
BTW great Log. I'm gonna follow it for sure!!!

cheers
M4B Team

www.m4bteam.com
[email protected]

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Squat 600x5......
De-DEADs 505+band 8x1 with fat bar.
Leg press single leg 300x10, 330x10
Leg extensions 3x15
Hamstring 2x10

I'm still just in wraps and a belt for the squats, they feel great! The speed pulls are some serious shit. Getting easy and the carry over to my heavy days are good. The single leg press gave me such a pump i thought my quad was gonna explode. Had my pwo 3 scoops of poweraide and 2 big scoops of EAA (10g) with a 20mcg of IGF-LR3. About to go slam a weight gain shake and then steak pizza. Feel good and weight is scaling down which is good mostly from tren. Next week is a deload, might need it after this week. Feelin good and lookin pretty LOL.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey CH gonna have a finish on that article soon. We are gonna anounce
a deadline for turn ins soon. Psych i'm psyched . Younae super onpoint so i'm expecting some jumps on gthe numbers for this meet. Wish big D would have
got his 1000+ raw. You know he will. I'm heading in shortley soon as I drop wife off at roller rink.talk soon, T