©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roadglide's NPC heavyweight show prep

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Quick update. Tomorrow will be 7 weeks out. I'm setting right at 230 in the morning and mid 230s evening weight. Strength is still crazy high and so is energy.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Time to change your avi brother, just keep getting better and better

Definitely. RG looks like a whole different person now compared to the old avi. Huge, shredded, and crazy vascular.

Keep up the good work brother, you're looking outstanding!

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Definitely. RG looks like a whole different person now compared to the old avi. Huge, shredded, and crazy vascular.

Keep up the good work brother, you're looking outstanding!

Thanks man that means a lot. I'm putting everything I have into this prep and literally every minute of everyday is focused on getting better.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey RG. You are right on time or early as far as condition. .
I have a feeling your condition will be excellent. Are you training out at Chucks place?allamerican... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
One other thing . Keep an eye out for headaches. I'm a bit concerned about that amt of EQ for an extended time. You get your bloods done I assume.
Just watch out for thick and slow moving blood. Can be dangerous.
Where is your show? Are you going to the wings Chicago pro/am this weekend?
T

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
One other thing . Keep an eye out for headaches. I'm a bit concerned about that amt of EQ for an extended time. You get your bloods done I assume.
Just watch out for thick and slow moving blood. Can be dangerous.
Where is your show? Are you going to the wings Chicago pro/am this weekend?
T

Hey brother sorry been slammed. I have actually been moving this week all while prepping for a show LOL. Yeah man I'll be at the night show PM me if your going and we can meet up. Also yes I do keep regular checks and so far been doing good. BP is way down from offseason actually.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Sorry I have been MIA I am actually moving this week all while training daily and prepping for a show. And I'm moving half way across country from Midwest to NM HAHA. My weight was 227 this morning but still staying really strong and good energy. Gear is still same except added 50mg daily of oral winny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 36