©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roadglide's NPC heavyweight show prep

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
So just a quick update. I am actually moving cross country this week to warmer weather and hopefully make a living doing what I love. This last couple weeks have been extremely busy and stressful but haven't missed one meal or cheated on my diet or missed a single training day. I am driving 17hrs straight through this weekend so will try and get updates after I get settled in and rested. I will be pushing back my shows and doing 2 others that are better located for me so will be 7 weeks out this weekend which gives me tons of time to get used to my new living situation and focus on training.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Great log and progress as well. It's hard enough prepping no matter moving at the same time. Very impressed.

Keep it up bro,
Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Great log and progress as well. It's hard enough prepping no matter moving at the same time. Very impressed.

Keep it up bro,
Hawk

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America

Keep it up bro,
Hawk

Thanks brother. I am finally back in the grove and joined a couple new gyms and hammering out this last month half. Still feeling pretty good considering that I'm getting leaner each week and surprisingly my strength has not dropped at all.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Vascularity is unreal bro! Said it before, sayin it again...look outstanding brother. Lookin forward to some show pics!

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Vascularity is unreal bro! Said it before, sayin it again...look outstanding brother. Lookin forward to some show pics!

Thanks brother this week was kinda stressful after the move and getting back to swing of things but training and diet were still on point. My weight is actually climbing a few lbs which is kinda weird but I guess we will see what happenes in next week. I am adding halo this week and taking out the NPP and lowering the EQ while upping the orals and thyroid drugs.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
5 weeks out 230lbs. Kinda flat today and watery in lower body. Going to take pics after my refeed meal and see how I look in the morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858 KB · Views: 38

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
This was tonight after my cheat meal when I got home. Legs were deff peeled. I was 235 tonight after the refeed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 37

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
So this week was just trying to get back to normal after moving from Midwest to southwest. 1,300 miles driving across country moving out of my house and relocating with almost no help all while not missing a meal or training session and all while prepping for a show. Deff wasn't easy but I'm also so damn motivated to compete and see the changes I can make and see how much and how far I can push it. Workouts have been good and I'm still pushing weight that I was in the offseason so happy about that. I have deff learned a few tricks from top level guys along the way that have made huge changes in my body and plan to use them in the offseason to add some much needed size.