©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Ritch

Sep 13, 2013
Nice thread. Done synthol for calves before. It's a full time job! When you get to a point where the oil leaks out of the shots, have band aids on the side ready to avoid wasting time applying pressure for the shot to stop bleeding.

Keep at it!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Someone said to me my leg day seemed intense with my back issues so I thought I could copy and paste my reply here a long with new updates.

I picked my movements and the weight I used carefully. I can lift well over double for high reps on leg press but kept the weight at 5 plates a side. I used techniques to increase intensity without putting me at a big risk of injury.

I would say the exercises that are bad for my back are anything were I bend my back even slightly. Squats at any weight can be bad for it. As is any squat variation such as the hack squat machine. Stiff leg deadlifts would cause me issues. Even lying leg curls if done at a heavier weight. Walking lunges at a heavier weight would do if I used long strides.

So I adapted thing so no squats at all. No stiff leg deadlifts. The lying leg curls were used to warm up with a tiny weight. The walking lunges were used at the end when I could barely walk so again with next to no weight. I also used short steps to focus more on the quads and I really focused on trying to keep my torso upright the entire movement.

I shouldn't really complain about my back as my grandad had a fall the other day and has broken a bone in his back so I hope it gets better soon.

I trained back and chest the other day. My back is a little sore but I think thats down to sitting in this gym so much. I need a better chair! I am about to go and train calves, shoulders and arms. My new training split is...

Chest and Back
Legs
Shoulders and Arms

I will train calves in the gym 3-4 times weekly now. So I will put them in when I feel like with the other body parts. I will be in the gym about 5 times per week. I will do bodyweight calf raises after my injections though so they will get trained everyday.

Change of plan with the hormones. I feel like a break so have gone down to 30mg test e everyday using a slin pin in my arms. I plan to go on low test, mod mast and high tren in the future. I am not a fan of high test in many ways... gives me so many spots on my head and back. Sure I should use an AI consistently but still not a fan for a variety of reasons.

Have a good day everyone. Gonna kill shoulders now... lots of raises for me today till I can't lift my arms :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been training hard recently but decided not to do my injections as I wanted to get in a good routine first. I will start my injs tonight as the time is right and ready to go at this 100%. Today I destroyed legs again. I didn't have any routine in mind and just done as I pleased and it turned into a 3 hour workout. Been back about 4 hours and my legs are burning and walking is a struggle but I feel good/relaxed. From memory my workout looked like this...

Hip Abductor Machine... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Leg Extensions... very light weight about 100 reps in 5 sets to warm up.
Lying Leg Curls... very light weight about 100 reps in 5 sets to warm up.
Leg Press (a lot )... started with 6 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight from 1 to 6 plates per side (some were 25kg plates). Then about 6 sets of approx 16-8 reps with the 6 plates. Using a 3 normal reps then 1 slow rep system... think DJ's Menace style... positive on the slow rep being approx 15 secs. I actually had to lower to 5 plates after a few sets as those 15 sec positives are a killer. Then I done another 5 or 6 sets of 10 reps with no more than 10 sec rest between sets. I couldn't walk after this but it felt good.
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of approx 20-15 reps going up in weight. The last set was with the full weight rack for 15 reps. I then dropped the weight and got another 15 reps or so.
Seated Leg Curl... 8 sets of 20-6 reps going up in weight each set. The 7th set was the full weight rack for about 14 reps. I quickly tried another set and got 6 reps then I dropped the weight and managed about 15 with a 5 sec hold at the end.
Walking DB Lunges... Done a few sets of walking bodyweight lunges then used 10kg db's and when I failed I would drop them and carry on with my bodyweight. I done a lot of sets. I went to complete failure (as in on the floor shaking) 3 times with these.
Seated Calf Raises... 8 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight from 1 to 5 plates. I then performed 10 sets of 10 reps with no more than 10 sec rest in between sets.
I then spent an hour in the sauna barely able to move with my whey and coconut sugar shake :)

Looking forward to training back and chest next. Have a good evening everyone :)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Sound like your killing it Elvia! I actually perfered to do my shots after training. Far less pain, but still did warm up sets and lots of rolling and stretching. Have you ever given deceleration exercises for calf growth. Mine suck to and have been reading a lot on this and seems to have some merit to it. Just wondering if you have heard of it or tried it. Keep up the great log!

Douch Bag

Jan 15, 2014
Your calves blew up! Is it painful doing the calve injects? Does the body adapt to the pain over time so it's more tolerable? Keep up the good work!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Sound like your killing it Elvia! I actually perfered to do my shots after training. Far less pain, but still did warm up sets and lots of rolling and stretching. Have you ever given deceleration exercises for calf growth. Mine suck to and have been reading a lot on this and seems to have some merit to it. Just wondering if you have heard of it or tried it. Keep up the great log!

Thanks :) I am going to start doing all my shots pre bed for convenience. I will do bodyweight calf raises after every set of shots. I have just looked up deceleration exercises for calves (never heard of it) and yes I have done similar for calves. Are there any exercises you would recommend?

Your calves blew up! Is it painful doing the calve injects? Does the body adapt to the pain over time so it's more tolerable? Keep up the good work!

Thank you... Some shots can be painful but I was actually surprised how easy the shots were. I expected a lot more issues as I was injecting the same muscle ed multiple times. Sure this is not for the faint hearted but once you get in a routine it becomes fine. The body definitely adapts to the pain over time. I actually love the feel in my calves after my shots. I had a big break and injected the other day and the difference is almost instant (not placebo). Looking forward to the results ahead.

Nice work E .. How's things going on your new research ?

Thanks you... I have just started again and things are great. Time to get serious! Had a great w/e and have started eating much better. I trained shoulders and arms on Sat for 3 hours. I would never usually train those body parts for that long but I am enjoying my training. Surprisingly no intra shake and just water. I had a pre workout shake though. Post training I had about 80g whey blend and 60g coconut sugar.

My diet now will be somewhat restricted. I don't have a big budget so going to keep things simple. I will have most of my carbs around training with a small amount the rest of the day. I will try and consume fruits and vegetables most of the day. I have also added in some freeze dried fruit powders (acai and African mango) for antioxidant benefits. I will swop everything around to keep variety in my diet. But at the moment my main fat sources are milled golden linseed (flaxseed) and walnut oil (I have in my shakes).

Just about to do my Syntherol shots. Gonna do 1ml per site in my calves with some calf raises afterwards. This is a fresh start and looking forward to what's a head. Hormones are 30mg test e ed. Thanks for the support everyone :)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I need to do some digging on the article I read on deceleration for calves being the most effective for growth. They found through all the professional sports, soccer players had the best calf development. They contributed this to to the constant starting, stopping, and lateral movements. While this would be difficult to replicate in the gym, they found simply hopping on 1 foot at a time while holding whatever weight you can handle. I found using wrist straps with 75 and concentrating on a soft landing. Without stopping, alternate each foot as you reach failure until you can only do 5 or 6. It's killer, insane pump, and gets your heart rate up there. You may want to save it for a finishing exercise. Good luck and let me know what you think of them.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Elvia, Man you put 2" on the calves! thats crazy. Keep up the hard work brother.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I need to do some digging on the article I read on deceleration for calves being the most effective for growth. They found through all the professional sports, soccer players had the best calf development. They contributed this to to the constant starting, stopping, and lateral movements. While this would be difficult to replicate in the gym, they found simply hopping on 1 foot at a time while holding whatever weight you can handle. I found using wrist straps with 75 and concentrating on a soft landing. Without stopping, alternate each foot as you reach failure until you can only do 5 or 6. It's killer, insane pump, and gets your heart rate up there. You may want to save it for a finishing exercise. Good luck and let me know what you think of them.

I will have to try this out. Thanks a lot matey. I have also read soccer players generally get the injured more too due to the way they move on the pitch. Very interesting considering in the likes of rugby and American football were they are crashing into each other constantly. Although soccer players are becoming more like women every year.

Elvia, Man you put 2" on the calves! thats crazy. Keep up the hard work brother.

Thank you. That means a lot. I have restarted so hitting it hard now so hopefully can get them bigger and improve their appearance at the same time.

I have missed a few posts out so will copy and paste them below...

Not been the gym the last few days but will be going most days the rest of the week. Just getting back into the swing of things. Some shots have hurt a bit since restarting but nothing major. Expect a lot more posts now and hopefully some good gains. I love this stuff... overtook slin as my fav thing to take. I have tightened up the last few days even with a few treats (had this after eating a large chicken breast).

Just had one of my new creations. Get some oats and mix with a decent amount of milk in a mixing jug. I added lots of sultanas and some dried cranberries. Then lots of cinnamon powder and nutmeg. Mix it all together then place in an oven proof dish for about 30 mins. Take it out add coconut sugar (brown sugar would be great too) all over the top and grill till golden brown (about 3 mins). I then put it in a bowl and poured lots of single cream on top... single cream as I am on a diet It's like spiced oats and really easy to make... the smell out of the oven is great.

It's nearly midnight here. I will do my shots in the next hour or so then a few calf raises. 1ml per site at the moment (6 sites per calf).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things have been great but one annoying set back. I won't be able to inject for up to a few days. I bought new syringes and I have never seen anything like it. They are faulty... can't push them down. I have tried about 15 and the same thing. This is not with oil and needle on... literally straight from the pack with nothing in. I tried doing my injections last night and I pushed as hard as I could and nothing. One syringe moved a little so I tried it but it literally took over 1 min to inj about 0.3ml so pointless. It would take me hours and not to mention the tissue damage the constant pushing could cause. I have ordered new syringes (brand I normally use) and they are replacing the ones I ordered so no injs till I get them (should be 2moro or next day). I could use slin pins but I would rather inj deeper into the muscle to prevent lumps. I am in the zone though so was annoyed but as soon as they come I will be back on it.

I trained legs today and it was great. Very rare but for once I felt like mainly doing isolation work. I only had 40 mins to train and 25 of that was fairly light and nothing too intense (I like to warm up legs slowly). However the last 15 mins I was like a madman and probably freaked a few people out at the gym haha :D

Back stretches followed by a few mins of abs.
Hip Abductor... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Lying Leg Curls... 4 sets of approx. 20 reps using holds etc
Leg Extension... 4 sets of approx. 20 reps using holds etc
Seated Leg Press Machine... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Seated Leg Curl... crazy time... done abit of everything... mainly moderate weight for 20 fast reps with holds. But started doing 10 reps with 5-10 sec rest... probably about 10 sets of those. I think there was also a drop set in there.
Leg Extension... moved up to max weight then done approx. 20 reps. Done a drop set with about 6 drops in. Then back to max weight and I got about 12-15 reps. Then I think I picked a mod-heavy weight and just tried to get as many as I could about 5 times... with about 5 sec rest in between each time. I ended with about 50kg and done fast reps and think I got in the high 40's.

Those 15 mins were a bit of a blur but my legs are still sore and it's been over 12 hours. I know some guys say blood volume and pump mean very little towards real muscle gains but fuck me I get the best pump in my legs ever performing leg extensions. I could barely get my shorts on for the sauna :D

I decided to leave my calves for later. That reminds me it's 3:35am so I best start then now. Only gonna do about 150 bodyweight raises so nothing major. I will train chest and back 2moro with some abs and calves.

I have lost some weight due to not eating like a pig and veins are starting to come out on my arms etc. Actually they have really come out so pleased about that! I plan to up my protein. Still on 30mg test e ed. I do my test shots with a slin pin so I can still do those. Although I never bothered last night as I fell asleep :eek: Goodnight everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained chest and back yesterday. Nothing too intense but a good workout. Gonna start pushing my upper body more now (like I do with my legs). But always being careful with my lower back due to obvious reasons (if you have read my log). I have started using a bed of nails recently. Not real nails but fuck they hurt bad. When I feel a bit tight I lie on the mat for 10 mins and it takes away all the tension and loosens me up. Gonna combine that with my stretching on every gym day (from now on) to help matters.

Obviously no Syntherol update now but I will list what I ate yesterday to show you guys my current aims. Please note this is not a perfect diet (far from it) but my budget is low and I like to eat this way. I allow my self lots of treats but gonna start being fairly strict now. I have lost 2 inches around my waist in 1 week eating this way and leaned out quite a bit (veins coming out in legs etc).

5 whole eggs, Chocolate cereal (wholegrain :D) and a cup of tea with 2 sugars in.

Chicken Breast, Cottage cheese with pineapple. Drank some fish oil too.

1 scoop whey blend shake with 2 tablespoons of linseed (flaxseed) and 1 scoop of oats.

GYM

2 scoops whey Blend shake with 1 scoop coconut sugar.

Natural Yoghurt with 1 scoop of whey and blueberries mixed in. Plus 2 big squares of 85% dark chocolate.

WORK for 4 hours due to Sunday

Spaghetti Bolognese with beef mince.

Chicken Breast (huge) with skin on and raspberries.

whey Blend shake with 2 tablespoons of linseed and some walnut oil.

I am still on 30mg test ed but want to get back on when I can as I don't want to 'diet' on that dose haha. Syntherol is that effective it would work with or without aas... but sure the later is always best :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just adding my nutrition changes are adding in more good fats and decreasing carbs. Some people would look at that and think that doesn't go if you are dieting but I know what will work for me. Plus usually I can have up to 1000g carbs a day so the difference is huge. The good fats have a number of health benefits etc.

Some days I only have carbs till after training which is about 4pm. Although I get in from work at 9:30pm most days so I likely have 1 big meal with carbs then. I go to bed late so most of my other meals (in the night) are mainly protein/fat now. If I have carbs in the night they are low calorie but high in nutrients such as blueberries or raspberries. My carb intake is still decent as I love my carbs and I eat quite big portions. I love eating this way so that's why I am doing so. I think a balance is always best for health, digestion, well being, fullness etc :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
They have come so gonna do my shots pre bed. I will use a roller to massage over my calves after I have done my shots.

I trained shoulders, arms, abs and calves earlier. I generally believe 40mins-1hour is optimal for most training. But my body/mind tells me to train for long periods so that's what I am currently doing. I don't do it everyday but when I am off work I tend to train for a long time. I trained my shoulders and arms for over 80% of my 3 hour workout.

I done at least 30 sets of DB lateral and front raises using a variety of angles, weights and reps. But mainly fairly light weight for 10-20 reps with very short rest periods in between. Basically till I could barely lift my arms. Then I finished off on the hammer lateral raise machine.
Shoulder Press... about 8 sets moved up in weight but nothing heavy... 40-12 reps.
Rear Delt Flyes... about 12 sets using incline bench, bent over and sat on bench.
Reverse Pec Deck... About 6 sets of 20-12 reps the finished off with last set of 40 reps.
One arm Tri-cep Pressdown using no attachment (rubber ball)... 3 sets of 20 reps with each arm squeezing every rep at the bottom.
Preacher Curl... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight squeezing on every rep.
I will keep it shorter as there was a lot... basically alternated between the 2 and done many more sets of skull crushers, barbell curls, Underhand Tri-cep Pushdown, Hammer Curls and Reverse Curls using barbell and db.

Then I done back stretches and abs for about 15 mins. This is the most abs I have done in ages. Gonna start doing them regularly but nothing too much. Kept it simple but very effective.

Finished with calves...

2 sets to warm up on leg press for 30 reps using slow and controlled reps.

Seated Calf Raise... 6 sets of 20-10 reps moving up in weight to 80kg. Then a drop set with 3 drops that went something (guessing exact reps) like this... 80kg for 15 reps, 60kg for 10 reps, 40kg for 10 reps and 20kg for 50 reps.

I had a pre workout with 80mg caffeine in it so nothing too much (sensitive to caffeine). But for the rest of the workout it was just water. I want to push the intensity and fat burning without consuming cals during training. I like the depleted feel. After training in the sauna I had about 80g whey blend and 50g coconut sugar.

Now something a bit amusing. How stupid am I. For the last few weeks I have been using what I thought was 210mg test per week for a cruise. When doing ed slin pin injs I like using test p as I generally always use long estered test the rest of the year. I knew it was test e so who knows why it has took me this long to realize I have been injecting 90mg ed so 630mg test e every week :eek::D Last night I done 0.1ml so the correct amount of 30mg!

Time for my calves to grow :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
After my long break and restarting my injs I noticed more pain as I started back on the same volume of 1ml per site. For anyone who is starting a Syntherol run I completely recommend starting low and letting your body get used to the oil.

I am gonna do my injections after I post this. I didn't massage much last night so gonna make sure I do them properly tonight. A few shots did hurt quite a bit last night but nothing major. One area the needle didn't want to go in and I could feel a lot of pain so I took it out and moved about 3mm and was fine. If a shot doesn't feel right it's often wise to leave it as the pain is your body telling you not to do it. A good example is my cruise test e. I have been on this Genotec test e for ages and it is the best and most painless test I have ever used. I literally never feel a thing after shots (used it for months and up to 3ml in one shot before). But last night I put the slin pin in my arm and it felt wrong. I injected a tiny amount of 0.1ml (30mg) and my left arm has been swollen and sore today. Sometimes people are quick to say x product is crap cos it hurt but sometimes it is just poor injection technique or it has hit something inside.

Let me have a good solid run for over a week then I will post some pics. After that pics will be weekly so everyone can see what this Syntherol is doing. I just want to get lean now and size is not an issue (except calves) so looking forward to transforming. I am scared of muscle loss though so I plan to get on 20mg test, 50mg tren and 30mg mast ed. So nothing huge but a nice amount that will help with my transformation (keep muscle and get ripped). I am thinking more quality over quantity now... in regards to hormones and diet. When I am lean I will probably do a high dosed 6 week cycle then start using a 4 on 4 off approach after that.

Anyone else using Syntherol now? How is it going?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just done my injs for tonight. Quite a lot of blood but no real pain this time. Gonna do some calf raises and massage them then bed. And yes my no.1 priority is start to go to bed earlier at it's nearly 5am here :eek: Goodnight everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
This stuff has instant effect. Never took anything that has the instant effect to a particular bodypart before. It's only been a few days of steady injections but last night when I looked down my calves looked huge (for me). The difference in the last few days is very noticeable. I have barely trained them either. 2moro is a big leg day and I will destroy them first in my workout.

Gonna start training and massaging them all the time now to shock them into growth. Not too bothered about measurements (more appearance) but I taped them last night and they were just over 18 inches. I will hit them hard over the w/e then sort some pics out. Now I am back on track I can seer them reaching 19 inches fairly quickly. I genuinely love this stuff :)

Just adding in work I have to put items out but I can't bend fully down now as my calves hurt loads. I have to go down on my knee. But no discomfort when walking or anything else... just feels like I have trained them hard 24/7.