©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Your calves are bigger than mine!:(

I wish :)

Yesterday I trained chest, back and calves. As I went to leave today my mum decided last minute to go out for dinner for her bday so I thought I best go so cancelled the gym. I am tightening up but had a nice meal that consisted of...
Cheesy Nanchos with pulled pork, jalapenos, salsa and sour cream.
Rump Steak, Fried Onion, Tomatoes, Chips and Jack Daniels Sauce.
Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae with Chocolate Sauce.

Anyway gonna do my injs in a bit then some roller work and massage. I noticed last night my right calf is far more sore when using the roller. There is a spot on the top of my inner right calf that is sore to touch but nothing major. I start off using the roller lightly but end using it as hard as I can and it makes a huge difference. Here is the roller I use...

14y790.jpg

I will sort out some pics 2moro as I need my bro to take them.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whats up E..? So how long have you been on research so far? Here is a foam roller when u get too big and flexibilty is less.Thanks for update brutha..

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 69

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Whats up E..? So how long have you been on research so far? Here is a foam roller when u get too big and flexibilty is less.Thanks for update brutha..

I seriously doubt I will ever need that to touch my calves :D I have always been fairly flexible. I need to start stretching more though. But touching the floor with my hands with straight legs has never been a problem.

That foam roller I just got from Barbie. She has had it years but it's really good. This is like a new beginning as I had a big break. I won't be having any other breaks though and will be 100%. I have injected 5 days running now. I will probably stick to the 1ml per site for the next 25 days.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was called in early into work so I couldn't go the gym. I am in work earlier 2moro so I will train legs 2moro morning... that is dedication for me as I am not a morning person (it is 3am now). Last night my injs went well but for the first time when I pulled out the blood squirted like in one of those low budget zombie movies :eek: It's ruined my mat as it's covered in blood. Due to me massaging my calves a bit more I have noticed mope bruising (I bruise very easily).

As promised here are some updated pics. You have to remember I had a massive break due to various issues. I have only been injecting for about a week. I am made up with this stuff :) My calves look completely different to the pathetic ones on the 1st page. Depending upon the area they now measure at 18-18.4 inches. I couldn't be bothered shaving so that has effected some detail etc so they will only look better when I do. My legs are very hairy now but you wouldn't know looking at the pics. Pic quality isn't great as we only took a few as it's late but you get the idea....

f09p4w.jpg

1676pug.jpg

2n9icsi.jpg

Obviously a long way to go but lets see what I can do in the next few weeks. Not too bothered about getting as big as possible as I want them to look decent but I am sure 19 inches will be broken in the next week.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have missed out quite a few posts and I am sorry about that. I have a limited amount of Syntherol so I have been saving it. I entered a transformation competition by Marssel on here and that has just began so it's time!

I start again tonight and will do 1ml in 4 spots in each calf. Top right/left and middle right/left are the areas I am injecting.

Training 2moro will be calves, chest and back.

Hormones are 20mg test p, 30mg mast p and 40mg tren a per day. I am planning to stay at those doses. I may up the tren to 50mg ed. I will also add in some winny tabs soon at 50mg per day.

I plan to start a peptide run of CJC 1295 with DAC at 2mg per week and hexarelin at 25-50mcg per shot.

I plan to get ripped and will post an update pic once I have shaved... will be on the weekend.

Can't wait to get this Syntherol in me I have missed the feeling it gives! Instant results... fullness and size It's my favourite product by far. Time to get serious again :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had lots of food after training so feel bloated to say the least :eek: Me and Barbie went for a meal and I made the most of it.

My right calf has been twitching (like a shock) as I failed them quite a few times during training today. I done light weight (just 15kg a side) on smith machine calf raises. I would fail then wait 10 secs and fail again and again... about 15 sets of high reps. Then I went straight over to the seated calf raise and just put a 25kg plate on and done 100 reps.

Gonna shoot 1ml in 4 spots in each calf now. training 2moro will be shoulder and legs (calves of course) :D

I will start posting frequent pics so you guys can see the changes :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was away last night and didn't have my Syntherol so couldn't do my shots. But I have now prepared so it doesn't happen again. I have about 20ml in Syntherol bottle and needles in a bag. So whenever I am away I can take that with me so I don't miss anymore injs. I got in from work very late tonight and it's about 5am so gonna do my shots then go to bed. Goodnight everyone

Juts adding training today was back, quads and hams but I left calves out for a change. 2moro will be calves, chest and arms.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Gonna do my nightly set of Syntherol injs in each calf now. Things are building up nicely. This is just the start and I am loving the way they feel now. I haven't had a shave yet but will. Sorry it's a bit late but not had anyone to shave my back. I have read quite a few Syntherol calf logs and I am surprised of the severe pain they describe. This is easy for me and I love the way they feel :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Good stuff bro :). Read through all this and have to say my calves are next on the list. Couple months away tho probably. Look forward to the rest of your log

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Good stuff bro :). Read through all this and have to say my calves are next on the list. Couple months away tho probably. Look forward to the rest of your log

Thanks matey :)

Done my shots and my calves feel instantly inflated and tight. Sometimes when you inj it simply doesn't feel right. All went in smooth apart from one. I didn't even put the needle fully in but pulled out and blood ran down my calves to the floor. Good night everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Time for another 4ml in each calf. Just working this up slowly and so far so good.

I started cjc-dac last night but everything else is the same :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Injections are usually easy. I done them before and they have to be the worst set of injs I have done so far. The lower inj on my left outer calf didn't want to go in. Then it just felt wrong. I had to put the needle in a 3rd spot before I was happy. My calf feels very dry inside on the left side. I also hit a nerve twice quite badly in 2 of my 8 injs. Then on my right side of my outer calf it hurt and just felt like my calf didn't want to accept the oil. I had to injs it quite shallow so now there is a lump but that will be gone by 2moro. My right calf is hurting a bit now too. Quite a bit of blood from one shot too. All in all not a nice sets of injs :eek::D Hopefully they will be back to normal by 2moro... I do rotate areas every time. Goodnight everyone :)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Injections are usually easy. I done them before and they have to be the worst set of injs I have done so far. The lower inj on my left outer calf didn't want to go in. Then it just felt wrong. I had to put the needle in a 3rd spot before I was happy. My calf feels very dry inside on the left side. I also hit a nerve twice quite badly in 2 of my 8 injs. Then on my right side of my outer calf it hurt and just felt like my calf didn't want to accept the oil. I had to injs it quite shallow so now there is a lump but that will be gone by 2moro. My right calf is hurting a bit now too. Quite a bit of blood from one shot too. All in all not a nice sets of injs :eek::D Hopefully they will be back to normal by 2moro... I do rotate areas every time. Goodnight everyone :)
I cringed while reading this post

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Calves have been a little sore today but nothing bad at all. So even after a bad set of shots they are fine. I am leaving my injs tonight and doing them 2moro morning pre workout. I contemplated doing them now and in the morning but at this early stage I think that would be too much as I will be training them.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Being blunt I was a bit embarrassed to post pics as I had a long break. I haven't been doing the shots long but the results have come on so fast. My cam is not great but it seems to work best on the indoor setting. Anyway last night I was literally getting into bed and I thought they actually look half decent so I took a few quick pics. I am surprised as I haven't trained them as much recently and not done any stretches etc. I just shot them by myself so not ideal but just to give you guys an indication. They always looks multiple times better when I shave them so I will do that very soon and get some proper pics up when I do.

287qez5.jpg

5vsynk.jpg

xlfolv.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just for ref I am getting leaner and also took a pic of the vascularity in my arm. Looks better on the cam but here you go...

3164zs5.jpg

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Calves dont look bad at all bro, got plenty of meat on there! I know what youre saying tho, i constantly look at myself and am never even close to being happy with my accomplishments. By the time youre done with this your calves oughtta look awesome!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Calves dont look bad at all bro, got plenty of meat on there! I know what youre saying tho, i constantly look at myself and am never even close to being happy with my accomplishments. By the time youre done with this your calves oughtta look awesome!

Thanks and I agree 100% :)