©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Im assuming 4 inj in each calf, top and bottom on inside and outer? Jw for when i decide to do mine...ive seen the protocol show 6 inj per calf, upper middle and lower-but if 4 works fine theres no reason to pin more than that. Think ive went thru 100 syringes and 200 needles so far.lol

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Im assuming 4 inj in each calf, top and bottom on inside and outer? Jw for when i decide to do mine...ive seen the protocol show 6 inj per calf, upper middle and lower-but if 4 works fine theres no reason to pin more than that. Think ive went thru 100 syringes and 200 needles so far.lol

Yes I do 1ml in 4 spots in each calf. When I first started I done 0.5 ml in 6 spots (like you mention) then I upped to 1ml in the 6 spots. So that was 12ml per day for both calves at my highest ml.

Now all I have done is take away the lower injs. I still move down as I rotate. But I try to mainly inj in the top and middle portion of each calf (left and right side on each calf). I was getting some water retention just below my calf so I figured trying this system this time may help with that and so far it has.

I will likely add in the 2 other injs though. Or perhaps just move up to 1.5ml in 4 spots so 6ml total. I will see how things go in the next few weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained quads and hams but left out calves for a change. It went like...

Leg Extension, Leg Curl and Hip Abductor to warm up.
Hack Squat up to 75kg per side but my back felt wrong so I didn't go heavier.
Seated Leg Curl... lots of sets and techniques and a drop set thrown in.
Hammer Strength Leg Press... 1 leg at a time, nice and slow reps with the seat as forward as I could go so full rom.
Leg Extensions... loads of sets and a drop set then a bit more... shaking on the floor after this :D

Just done another set of injs and no issues this time. I hope all future injs go like this set did. 4ml in each calf. Looking forward to the gym 2moro... back and shoulders and calves :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
About to do another set of injs. Looking forward to the gym 2moro. Gonna abuse my calves in the gym 2moro :eek: I think I will wear my new hoodie...

2v988ps.jpg

:D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been training very hard. Today I done chest and arms but no calves. 2moro will be shoulders, quads and calves.

My diet is 90% clean but having my treats still. I had an Indian takeaway the other night I have gotten smaller in the last 2 months due to eating less and hormone usage. But today after training I was very happy with how I looked when I sneaked a quick look in the changing room mirror Getting leaner and vascularity is coming out.

Hormones are still low but gonna up them a little soon.

Today I have ate (far from perfect but it's what I ate)...

3 protein pancakes with lemon juice and sugar.

2 high protein yoghurts with some fruit

GYM... Intra = bcaa and Coconut Sugar shake

protein shake

Chicken Curry with White Rice

Giant salad with beef and chicken and honey mustard dressing

Oats with goji berries, sultanas and a banana with 2 scoops of chocolate peanut butter protein mixed in.

Chicken with lots of broccoli

Last meal will be scrambled eggs (4 whole eggs) with 1 fried onion mixed in with lots of paprika and cayenne pepper.

If I go to bed later than expected I will have a protein shake (strawberry and whipped cream flavor) with milled linseed mixed in.

Supplements today = 4 multi vitamin tabs and 4 fish oil caps and 1 green powder shake.

Updated pics will be posted soon.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't do my shots pre workout today but just done them now. I upped a little to about 1.2 ml in 4 spots in each calf. No issues and a good set of injs. My calves feel instantly inflated with the extra 0.8ml or so in each calf. Looking forward to training 2moro. I abused legs earlier and will add a few details about that 2moro. Good night everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am leaving the gym today down to the simple fact I can barely walk :eek: I have been 3 days in a row anyway so the cns probably needs a little break. I will train 2moro instead... gonna start training more (5 days every week). Yesterday I trained calves, hams and quads...

Leg Extension- Warm Up
Lying Leg Curl- Warm up
Hip Abductor- Warm up
Rotary Hip Machine= 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Standing Calf Raises in Smith Machine= 3 sets of at least 20 reps pausing at the top. Then I started supersetting these with leg press calf presses about 3 sets of 20 reps on each.
Leg Press Calf Presses... About 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight and pausing at the bottom.
Seated Calf Raise... 1 set of 50 reps with 3 plates, 2 sets of 100 reps with 2 plates. I failed on the last set so just kept going till I got to 100 reps.
Seated Leg Curl... 6 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight to full weight rack. Then 2 drop sets with 5 drops in each one. Starting at full weight rack and moving down. On the last drop set when I finished I quickly put the weight to about 70kg and done as many reps as I got (not many) and pausing in the contracted position.
Leg Press... 3 sets of 100 reps... 2 with 100kg and the final 1 with 120kg. I failed early on the last one but kept going till I got to 100 reps.
Walking lunges for 2 large sets with 7.5kg db's. I basically done short stance to concentrate on quads and performed till I failed then carried on with bodyweight till I was on the fall unable to walk :D

I feel good but struggling to sit down and get up stairs now. I enjoy using lots of lighter weight but high reps for legs. Vascularity is really starting to come out in my legs so pleased with that. Still got a long way to go but I am in this for the long haul :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am gonna start doing a few more extra heavy sets for my calves. Nothing too heavy as it messes up my knees. But something I can get a good clean 10 reps with after pre exhausting a little. I can push it on the seated calf raise though so will have a spotter to help me with those.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have done something to my inner thigh and it is fairly bad. I haven't trained legs because of it. There is no time I felt anything go and it just progressively got worse. It is sore to touch so I think I have just strained it. Maybe when I was walking or on the rowing machine... the 1 day I done the rowing machine :D I am limping so gonna ease off for a few days. It will be nothing though so gonna hit it hard when I can :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just about to go to the gym... gonna train calves, chest and quads. The quads are just in there to how my leg is... very light weight and slow reps.

I have upped my hormones. I am not on...

20mg test p, 30mg mast p, 40mg tren a and 50mg oral winny per day. I also am gonna start injecting 150mg test e twice weekly.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
About to do a set of injs. Gonna do 4 x 1ml for each calf tonight. Training will be calves, hams and chest 2moro :) More details to come and pics etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My inner thigh is not right at all so just going to do some bodyweight calf raises. Gonna have a break from the gym for a few days.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't been able to go the gym much recently. I was home so just got some quick pics done as not updated in awhile. I know this is a calf log but just want to show my upperbody progress. I will post lots of calf pics over the next few months as I am in this for the long haul. I am fairly pleased with these pics as no pump and recently hasn't been the best. The peps I am on are giving me a great overall pump though even after just my attempted posing for 30 secs :eek::D The flash goes off randomly so some pics look different. Better pics to come!

16rwua.jpg

33eh3ky.jpg

2mqraqt.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have lowered my volume for a bit to 1/2ml in 3 spots each side so 6 per calf. The 1ml shots were giving me a few issues so will build up to them again. Been training calves hard ed in the gym. I done one footed smith machine calf raises today then finished with calf extensions. I am in a good routine now and looking forward to the weeks ahead. On a side note with my new style training my back feels great. I am gonna start lifting heavier with my back to add to thickness but will move up slowly.