©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I will be starting syntheselen 2moro :) I am gonna add it in at 2ml pre workout to see how I respond. Looking forward to seeing how I get on with it combined with the synthetine. I am feeling good and can really push it in the gym now. I should have slin soon so will be adding that into my synthetine doses. All in all I am set for the next few months. Gonna really go for it. I was in 2 minds whether to bulk or cut but gonna cut up another month.

I trained shoulders today and it was great. I ended up with 50kg a side for a rest paused set and got 12, 8 and 3 reps. I also done loads of lateral and front raises with db's and cables. 2moro will be calves, hams and back.

Gonna do all my injections now so thats 1ml syntherol in 4 spots in each calf, 1.5ml in my bi-ceps and tri-ceps, 500mg synthetine and my aas.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am usually full of energy but I was woken up a few times in the night so was tired. I have been pushing the weights in the gym too so my body felt sore but nothing too bad. I was in 2 minds whether to go the gym but had to go nearby anyway so decided to train.

Today was my first time dosing syntheselen. I put 2ml in my left glute and the injection was fine. It did start hurting alittle afterwards but that faded away over the following hour. I was told the pip can be really bad for some people so pleased I am fine with it. I will definitely keep that to glute shots though just to be on the safe side. That works out fine as I put my synthetine in delts and glutes but will just make that delts only now. It's only the first day but I didn't really notice any difference from the syntheselen. I thought it may give me a boost in energy but nothing so far.

Synthetine was dosed at 500mg pre workout as usual and I will do another shot in the next hour or so. I will keep syntheselen at pre workout only for this week then start shooting it twice like my synthetine.

I done my syntherol shots pre bed last night so will do the same tonight. I have only put a tiny amount in my arms so far but I can already notice/feel a big difference. I should add I have noticed more scar tissue in my right inner calf so will keep an eye on that. I do tend to stick to the same areas so may have to change things up alittle.

I am adding more fats into my diet and so far thats in the form of peanut butter and almonds. Next time I order online I will also get more coconut oil to add in. I had peanut butter on protein bread pre bed last night and will do the same tonight.

My body feels destroyed and I am low on energy so going to have a big sleep tonight. If I feel similar tomorrow I will have a day off the gym. If not it will probably be chest and quads. Things are starting to come together so just going to keep at it and hopefully get some fantastic results.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am loving back training now. I just have to stay away from deadlifts, barbell and t-bar rows and I know I will be fine. I did do some one arm db rows yesterday but everything else is pretty much machines (not counting rear delt exercises). I have started doing some drop sets for back just to get the intensity up and recruit every possible muscle fiber. I done one on hammer strength rows going from 5 to 2 plates and lots of reps in between.

I never get sick but had the worst migraine today. I think it must be due to new tadalafil tabs not agreeing with me. I took half a tab thinking I would be training within the next few hours. Once the migraine hit me it was pretty much non stop for atleast 6 hours. It's finally almost gone. As a result I didn't go the gym and couldn't do much as I couldn't concentrate on anything. My gf watched 2 films and I pretty much just laid there and ate :D Gonna train hard over the weekend and make up for my day off. It will be chest, tri-ceps and quads 2moro and for Sunday maybe shoulders and calves.

Gonna do some syntherol shots in my arms now and do calves 2moro daytime. I will get some updated pics done on Sunday.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been eating more fats mainly by adding in peanut butter and almonds through the day. My intra nutrition today was...

Pre workout= Oats with milk and water. Peanut butter, sultanas, banana and chocolate whey added for flavour.

Intra= Ronnie Coleman Amino-Tone (soon to be Intra MD)

Post= Smoothie made with 70g protein from synthepure with 1 apple, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants and water.

1 hour later= Chicken Breast with white rice covered in dessicated coconut (amazing).

I trained chest, tri-ceps and quads and had an amazing workout. I dosed 1 serving of pre workout and 1 kazaar nespresso before the gym and was on fire and felt great. Before that was 2.5ml synthetine in my left delt and 2.5ml syntheselen in my right glute. I also dosed 50mg oral winny pre workout too. All in all a great workout that included 3 plates a side incline barbell press for 7 reps, 30kg db flyes for 10 reps and another 50 sets+ on top of that. My gym has great hammer strength chest machines so I just stuck on 2 plates a side and repped them out for lots of failed sets with minimal rest in between.

2moro I am thinking some specific work. I don't want to train all shoulders or back so thinking rear delts, bi-ceps, calves and abs.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have a pulled muscle in my back again. I woke up yesterday and could barely move and in lots of pain. I didn't even train back beforehand. This is really annoying me now. Trying to think of movements that may have caused it. I did do some tri-cep extensions and standing overhead extensions. It could have been anything really. Perhaps I am overtraining and this is a byproduct of that. Could be the fact I sleep on a sofa bed too.

Definitely something not right as it's the exact same place as a few weeks ago. Nothing serious and I will be back in the gym in a few days (hopefully) but I want to get to the route cause to stop this from happening again. I guess a weekly physio visit will help keep my back muscles loosened up and prevent this.

Gonna cook dinner now then shave the rest of my body and will get some pics up later. All I have done is lie in bed today but I know it won't be long till I am better.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My razor battery died but I managed to do my upper body. At 6ft 2 I still look like a beanpole in some pics. I asked my gf to take some by the door frame to show my height but she managed to fail to get my head in every single pic :D My camera phone doesn't show my vascularity at all. My arms are much fuller already so I am made up so far.

1zdnqzs.jpg

256rdl0.jpg

s2v2iu.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I hope to progress lots over the next few months. I think my slin has come and is waiting for me in the post office :D I would have it now but the lazy postman doesn't like walking up the stairs. I am gonna add it in with my synthetine doses and an intra md shake. I am upping my protein in the form of more protein shakes (only really been having 1 per day). Gonna have 60-70g synthepure 2-3 times daily to up my protein intake. I eat well so that will help limit any stomach growth as I digest it so easily. All in all it's gonna be fun :D

I still haven't been to the gym due to my back. It seems to be worst in the morning so my sofa bed is definitely not helping me. Obviously the moving about in the day helps too. I am gonna train 2moro for the first time this week. I will see how I feel but it should be something like calves and bi-ceps. Just lots of slow and controlled reps on machines and the preacher curl. Nothing that will upset my back in anyway. Looking forward to going the gym :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I just dosed my syntherol in my arms. I was at the end of the bottle so done slightly more than usual. I done about 1.7ml in each tri-cep and about 2.5ml in each bi-cep. My arms feel so much bigger and well great. I am always fairly lean so my arms are always hard but if anything they are harder from last night. Plus the vein on the bi-cep peak is much more prominent as I injected just below it.

I had a synthepure shake pre bed last night with approx 70g protein in. Just had a fruit smoothie with synthepure, 1 apple, mixed berries and kale. The kale is going out of date so I put loads in and as a result it tasted abit crap :eek: Breakfast was 4 whole eggs with bread and salad. Pre workout meal (before slin)will be oats with milk and water, peanut butter, banana, sultanas and chocolate whey mixed in.

Gonna go the post office now to get my slin. Come back eat then dose it at 5IU (to be safe as I am so slin sensitive) with my 2.5ml synthetine and syntheselen. Then gonna go the gym so wish me luck :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last minute change of plans so I didn't go the gym last night but did today. I trained calves and bi-ceps. I was planning to take it extra easy and did for the most part but did go heavier than planned for bi-ceps. I trained calves for about 40 mins and bi-ceps for 30 mins but at a fairly slow pace. I am looking forward to building up the intensity again. My back feels fine but I know it isn't (if that makes sense). Gonna just be more careful and not push the weight so much.

My slin actually come today and I am made up. I dosed 8IU Novolin R with my 2.5ml synthetine/syntheselen pre workout. I had 3 scoops of Intra MD during training (90g carbs) just to be safe. It's my first time not using short acting slin so I will have to experiment over the next few weeks. Obviously it takes longer to peak and is more of a smooth curve than an up/down one. Although I am still surprised just how fine I am with it. I just took a 2nd dose of synthetine and syntheselen with 4IU Novolin R. I figured I will just wait and not eat to see how I am as this is completely new to me. 90 mins later and I am fine so very surprising to me. I am super slin sensitive and I guarantee you if I had 4IU Novolog and didn't eat I would be going hypo majorly fast. I can see this slin being ideal for when I start bulking up (very soon).

I haven't really noticed much difference from the syntheselen yet but hopefully it is doing it's thing. I need to give it time to build up in my system. The synthetine I simply love and it will be a stable from now on.

Gonna train 2moro but not sure what that will be yet. I am thinking chest and tri-ceps but will see how I feel. Although if I do tri-ceps I will stick to movements I am lying down or if standing very light weight but slow reps.

Later I am going to do all my syntherol shots in calves and arms. I have started doing calves eod so less frequently but arms the opposite. I planned to do them eod but it's gonna be more now as they are so easy to do and the feeling is great.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The synthetine injections are the easiest I have ever done and I can put 3ml in my delts (both sides) every day with no issues. Now the syntheselen hurts at times when going in and maybe for 1 hour afterwards. I put syntheselen in my glutes due to this. However as it dissipates so quickly I am fine to inject the same area again the next day. When aas hurts alittle it stays longer so if you try to inject the same area the next day it is likely going to hurt alot. So just letting you guys know there is some pip but it isn't bad for me at all.

My workout was amazing before. I mainly stuck to chest machines and didn't lift heavy (2 plates a side) and done 20kg db flyes. Lots of sets with minimal rest so a great pump and lots of burn. I started doing the same for tri-ceps and going very light. But I decided to go heavy for close grip bench press. I done 3 plates a side but only got about 5 reps and 3 assisted. I finished with some machine abs but only light weight (I never go heavy with abs now anyway).

I felt amazing but it's annoying having this doubt in my head. I go to sleep every night hoping my back will be ok in the morning. My form was perfect today but obviously my back is fucked. It feels ok but I can still feel it alittle. I will train shoulders and quads next but gonna keep the weight lower with shoulders. I love heavy barbell pressing but know thats a recipe for disaster right now. Therefore it will mainly be machines and cables and if I do barbell presses it will be 1 plate a side and lots of super slow motion reps for now.

Here was my pre workout stack (10IU Novolin, 2.5ml synthetine, 2.5ml syntheselen and 1 scoop of Nitraflex)...

353e0yt.jpg

Well I also added 50mg winny and 25mg avar :D I noticed my joints are starting to hurt from the winny. When pressing today my shoulder and elbow joints were hurting which never happens to me (only on winny). If it gets worst I will just stop the winny.

I was rushed before so doing my syntherol shots now. My friend has talked me into going higher :D Well I am meeting him half way. Calves will be the same but gonna put 5ml in each bi-cep and 3ml in each tricep.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I ended up doing pretty much what I wrote last night. Not sure why I wrote 3ml for tri-ceps as the syringe barely fits that. I done 2.5ml for each tri-cep and 5ml for each bi-cep (inner and outer). I was goona post last night but figured I would wait till today so I could mention pip etc. Well put it this way every time I do arms it's gonna be the same :D They felt 2 inches bigger (obviously not) after I had finished my injections. No issues at all and the veins in my bi-ceps looked freaky just after my injections.

Today they feel fine... I expected them to be worse. They are alittle sore and it hurts a bit when I fully extend each arm. My bi-ceps have also softened up alittle today too. My new plan for arms is basically what I done last night eod from now on. Plus if I ever feel like it I will add some shots on the off days too.

Interesting observation... I woke up today with severe CTS. I could barely move my fingers for 5 minutes. I guess the oil/inflammation compressed the nerve and this is a result of that.

I wanted to train today but having an off day solely due to not wanting to overdo things with my back in mind. I had trained 2 days in a row so off today and in 2moro (shoulders and quads).

One last thing... I tend to mix my synthepure in fruit smoothies or with something flavoured. However last night I just used 60g in water and it tastes nice. I remember ages ago thinking it was too plain but no it's nice without anything added. So from now on I will just have approx 60g synthepure and a spoon of peanut butter (or just nuts) most nights.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been eating clean pretty much everyday but still having lots of carbs. But last night I overdone things. In my gf's parents I had 2 large plates of seafood paella, bread, cheese and watermelon (in that order). That was unlike me as I have been staying away from cheese and massive meals recently. Her mum put the rest of the paella in tupperware (big amount). Later on I had some cereal then 1 big plate of paella. My appetite was ridiculous though so I had another plate plus 500ml pure orange juice. This is all straight before bed... well over 400g carbs in 30 mins. I went to bed then next thing I wake up and pretty much ran to the kitchen sink and was sick. Not gonna be doing that again :eek:

I now have my novolin r 90 mins before the gym and eat 30 mins after taking it. I was having oats with protein but gonna change that now to a lighter meal such as a pineapple, lemon, natural yoghurt and synthepure smoothie.

Upon waking my upper back was feeling sore but over the next few hours it started to feel fine. Today I had an amazing workout and feel great. I done the above plus my 2.5ml synthetine and syntheselen. Then on my way to the gym I drank my pre workout that was 1 scoop of PRE JYM. I trained shoulders and quads. Maybe I shouldn't have gone heavy but I pushed it and managed to get 7 10kg plates a side on the machine shoulder press. I like to go up 10kg a side to warm my shoulders up. I only managed 5 reps with 7 plates but then done a drop set. I couldn't even hold my intra drink up after that then done some cable front raises, db lateral raises and upright rows. I finished with just leg extensions for quads to get a good pump.

So far today I have ate...

Cereal (gf brought me some in bed then I went back to sleep)
4 Whole Eggs, Rye Bread and Salad
Pineapple, Lemon, Bifidus Yoghurt and Synthepure smoothie
Intra MD shake during training (3 scoops)
Steak, Pasta and Salad
Natural Yoghurt, blueberries and flavoured BCAA's added (Cherry Limeade)
Oats with sultanas, banana, peanut butter and chocolate protein powder added.

I may have some seafood paella soon. If not just 1 more meal which will be 60g synthepure in water with 20 almonds.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just had some oats, sultanas, banana, peanut butter and chocolate whey all mixed in one. That is one of my fav meals and a bodybuilders dream :) Gonna get ready for the gym now and do some syntherol shots. Then I will take 10IU Novolin R and consume a pineapple, bifidus yoghurt and synthepure smoothie about 30 mins afterwards. Then comes my synthetine and syntheselen shots. Today's pre workout will be Nitraflex and a nespresso.

Gonna be training back for the first time since my last injury. Gonna train as intense as possible but not overdoing the weight and just concentrating on squeeze and overall form. Lots of sets and reps and minimal rest :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
As I mentioned earlier my friend convinced me to try some higher volume arm shots. Pre workout today I shot 5ml in each bi-cep (2.5ml in 2 spots). They felt incredible and the pump was ridiculous. However now they are hurting a bit and it hurts when I fully extend my arms. They have also softened up due to the inflammation but that is to be expected. Last time I shot 5ml pre bed and had no issues. Gonna carry on and see how I am and just reaccess ml per shot after a little more time. So far I am made up with my arms after 2 larger volume shots so will carry on using that system. I am using 27G 5/8 pins for my syntherol shots now. I bought loads of different (but similar) pins to try out. For synthetine and syntheselen I use 30G 1/2 pins.

Today's workout was great. My lower back felt tight afterwards but thats not an uncommon feeling and it seems fine now. I started with calves for about 10 mins then 5 mins of hams just to get a pump (I will train them properly in a few days). I kept the weights controlled for back so nothing too heavy. Although I did do the full stack for the machine pulldown and machine row (I do them 1 arm at a time). I also done some lower lat rows and cable high rows. To give an indication I usually go up to 5 plates a side for lower lat rows and just done 3 plates today. Bi-ceps was mainly with db's on the preacher curl and standing and some cable reverse curls and rope hammer curls. I done a few others bits for forearms too. The pump was ridiculous and it got to the point I could barely make a fist. Then I done my back stretches and it was time for the shower.

I will post a few pics of a few meals I have had today in a bit :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My breakfast is usually eggs, bread and salad. However today I had one of my favourite meals instead. I cook oats with milk and water and near the end add sultanas. Then comes 2 tablespoons of peanut butter mixed in. Then 1 scoop of chocolate whey and 1 banana sliced added...

34dhp42.jpg

I now have a fruit smoothie pre workout. I will change it most days but for the last two days I have had pretty much the same one. Pineapple, lemon, bifidus yoghurt and synthepure protein...

2hfntif.jpg

Post workout today I had steak, 5 slices of prune bread and some salad...

34hdqo6.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Synthetine really has had a massive effect on my vascularity. My phone cam has definitely not showed that well. I was brushing my teeth before and figured I would try a few selfies :eek::D They come out much better. I apologize for the bathroom and mirror. Not sure what my gf does when putting on her makeup to make such a mess :eek:

166f1x2.jpg

zl7uhv.jpg

214zdzl.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I was feeling a bit rough so trained in the evening. My sleep wasn't the best as I was woken up 3 times but I pushed through. I had to as I trained legs. I won't bore you with the details but will mention I finished on the horizontal leg press. I had been on it for 10 mins then decided I was gonna do 7 sets of 20 reps with minimal rest. I changed my foot position every set but was already fatigued so struggled. I pretty much couldn't get 20 reps by the 2nd or 3rd set so I would stop and do the reps in stages till I got to 20. I was keeping constant tension too so it was hard. The longest rest I had in between sets was about 20 seconds.

Pre workout I had 10IU Novalin R, 2.5ml synthetine, 2.5ml syntheselen and 25mg avar. I also had 2 scoops of Super Charge by Lee Lebrada. I don't recommend the preworkout powder as it's simply not strong. I will be doing my syntherol shots pre bed tonight.

I have been eating pretty much clean (well for me) for a few weeks but post workout we went to a Chinese restaurant. It was so nice and well needed. I got beef with pineapple, salt and pepper squid and jasmine rice.

My aas was 40mg test p, 40mg tren a, 40mg mast e, 50mg winny and 25mg avar daily. However I have been dosing it eod recently. I will be starting 100mg test e twice weekly from tonight. For now I will carry on with 20mg test p, 20mg tren a and 20mg mast e and 50mg avar each day. I have dropped the winny as it is starting to dry out my joints too much. Soon I will drop the tren a and not long after the others. Gonna carry on with 200mg test e per week for a short time. Then I will start my bulking cycle of 750mg sust and 700mg npp with 12.5-25mg mk-677 per day.

I have an experiment planned and I will be starting very soon. I just want to see how much I can change in less than 1 week using high doses of synthetine, slin, syntheselen and lots of carbs. During the experiment I will use the last of my syntheselen. I haven't given it enough of a chance to see it's effectiveness. Now I plan to bulk it's a bit pointless using everyday so I plan to leave it out till next time I cut. That way I can use the synthetine and syntheselen combo over a few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I found this one interesting

Effect of L-carnitine Supplementation on Nutritional Status and Physical Performance Under Calorie Restriction.

Jain S1, Singh SN1.

L-carnitine is popular as a potential ergogenic aid because of its role in the conversion of fat into energy. The present study was undertaken to investigate the effect of short term supplementation of L-carnitine on metabolic markers and physical efficiency tests under short term calorie restriction. Male albino rats were divided into four groups (n = 12 in each)-control, calorie restricted (CR for 5 days, 25 % of basal food intake), L-carnitine supplemented (CAR, given orally for 5 days at a dose of 100 mg/kg), CR with L-carnitine supplementation (CR + CAR). Food intake and body weight of the rats were measured along with biochemical variables like blood glucose, tissue glycogen, plasma and muscle protein and enzymatic activities of CPT-1 (carnitine palmitoyl transferase-1) and AMP kinase. Results demonstrated that L-carnitine caused marked increase in muscle glycogen, plasma protein, CPT-1 activity and swim time of rats (P < 0.05) on short term supplementation. In addition to the substantive effects caused by CR alone, L-carnitine under CR significantly affected muscle glycogen, plasma protein, CPT-1 activity and AMP kinase (P < 0.05). Short term CR along with L-carnitine also resulted in increased swim time of rats than control, CR and L-carnitine treated rats (P < 0.05). The present study was an attempt towards developing an approach for better adherence to dietary restriction regimen, with the use of L-carnitine.

KEYWORDS:

AMP kinase; Calorie restriction; Carnitine palmitoyl transferase-1; Forced swim test; Glycogen; L-carnitine

PMID: 25883427 [PubMed]

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will be starting a high dosed experiment tomorrow. I have started lowering my aas doses down as I plan to cruise for a very short time before I start my bulking blast. Obviously there is only so much you can do in a few days but I think it will be fun. If successful I could always try something like this in the future if I ever plan to compete.

In the past I have used smaller doses of each with good effect. I am thinking the high doses with the right food should have a great effect (even in such a short time) on muscle fullness, fat loss, vascularity and overall appearance. I like experimenting on myself so figured I would try this before I cruise.

The plan for 2moro is 2.5ml synthetine and syntheselen 4 times in the day so a total of 10ml for each. That combined with 15IU Novolin R twice in the day and lots of good carbs. I will also start drinking lots fo water from now just to help matters.

Hormones will be 20mg test p, 20mg tren a, 20mg mast p and 50mg oral avar every day. I injected 100mg test e on Thurs night and will do another 100mg on Mon night as I plan to cruise on 200mg per week.