©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
My experiment will be started tomorrow. It just works out better this way. I have a few days I can pretty much just go for it with no distractions. The only issue I foresee are the syntheselen injections. They go in fine with next to no pip but both sides of my glutes are swollen and covered in bruises. I don't get that with any other injections. It's partly my fault as I should have used longer needles for my glutes. I can see a pocket of water on both sides so today I am going to leave the area and let it recover. I may have to put the syntheselen somewhere else for atleast half of the shots over the next few days.

Today I am also having a day off from the gym and insulin. I put syntherol in my arms and calves in the morning. I am feeling good and excited to start tomorrow.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I took 2 quick pics in the morning. Hopefully I can get much fuller but tighter over the next week.

fnvcwp.jpg

2n6zol3.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I started my experiment today and so far so good. Today it was a total of 7.5ml of both synthetine and syntheselen spread throughout the day. So that worked out as 2.5ml of each injected 3 times. I noticed my body temperature going up and my vascularity increasing. I have also injected 15IU Novalin r twice today... pre workout and in the evening. Approx 30mins after injecting my slin I shot my synthetine and syntheselen. I have had a lot of carbs today mainly in the form of rice, hbcd's, oats and bread.

I trained chest and tri-ceps and had an amazing workout. The synthetek combo, slin, pre workout (pre jym) and 25mg avar combined gave an incredible pump and general feel. I managed to get 3 plates a side on incline chest press. I was gonna go over to the smith to do flat but done them with a barbell instead. My chest was really fatigued so I struggled but still managed to do 50kg a side for 12 or so reps.

The only issue I foresee are my syntheselen shots. The synthetine is the easiest injection ever and I can do 2.5ml and 12 hours later it's like I never injected. The syntheselen has left my glutes bruised and sore. I am partly to blame as I need to use longer needles for glutes. But still it does come with more pip as I have no issues at all from syntherol or synthetine etc. As a result I just put 2.5ml syntheselen in my left bi-cep for a change. It's was hurting alittle for 10 mins but is fine now so hopefully it stays that way. I put my aas in my right bi-cep to give my quads a break. Even though it is only a tiny amount it is still hurting alittle (due to test p and tren a). It will be fine 2moro though but I won't put it in there again as it creates unnecessary inflammation and I am putting syntherol in my bi-ceps eod now. The syntherol has made my bi-ceps look much bigger and just better so I am made up so far.

I have started loading up on water too. Added to standard drinks I have had 2 Intra MD drinks today. Both in 1.5 litres of water and 3 scoops for intra workout and 2 scoops for in the evening after my second slin shot. 2moro I will have the same 2 drinks plus another 1.5 litres of water with an amino shake in (no carbs).

The only fat (apart from small amounts in meat) I have consumed today was in the morning. During breakfast I had eggs cooked in coconut oil and surely after I had a protein shake with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. I then injected my first shot of insulin just after the protein shake.

My plan was to train eod but I will be training ed during my experiment. Although 2moro I may just train calves and bi-ceps/forearms instead of larger muscle groups.

I can fit 3ml in each syringe so I will do 9ml of both synthetine and syntheselen 2moro :) 15IU slin twice daily and my usual pre workout and aas. I am feeling good and excited about the rest of the week :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am feeling good and gonna leave for the gym soon. My left bi-cep is fine so no issues with syntheselen there. My right bi-cep is alittle sore but nothing bad (0.6ml aas went in there). I woke feeling so much tighter today and looking leaner so hopefully that carries on. Gonna train bi-ceps/forearms, calves and abs. I just had a meal with lots of good fats in.

This is the protein bread I eat most weeks. Per 100g it contains 12g fat, 7g carbs, 11g fibre and 27g protein.

24v4j8n.jpg

The quick meal I just had took a few mins and was 4 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil (maggi sauce added so they look quite dark), 3 pieces of protein bread and a little salad drizzled in olive oil.

2ps13mf.jpg

Gonna inject my slin now then about 30 mins later inject approx 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen. Then eat some oats, banana, sultanas and protein powder. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am about to do my 3rd set of synthetine and syntheselen injections today. I have already done 6ml of each with no issues whatsoever. In fact I feel pretty much amazing :D I injected slin about 90 mins ago and have ate and I am now sipping on an intra md shake. I have just finished my first tub so gonna open up an orange one 2moro to see how that tastes (grape is lovely). My waistline has definitely expanded through the day but that is to be expected from all the carbs I am consuming. I am loading up on water too and will go for 6 litres 2moro (4.5 today).

Earlier I trained calves, bi-ceps/forearms and some abs. I stuck to only 2 plates a side on the smith machine seated calf raise. I made sure I went as high as possible on every rep. I would do approx 20 slow motion reps with squuezes then fast paced reps for as long as possible. I stayed fairly light for bi-ceps but trained them hard. The pump in my forearms was ridiculous and at one point I couldn't hold my drink.

Gonna inject my aas now too. That is 20mg test p, 20mg tren a and 20mg mast e. I done 100mg test e on Thurs so will do another 100mg tonight. I will let that build up another week or so then come off all the other stuff (also using 50mg oral avar per day). I am near the end of the vials anyway.

Not mentioned it recently but my eyes are looking healthy, clear and bright and I attribute that to the synthergine. It's the same everytime I use it and when I don't I see a big difference.

I might train back and hamstrings 2moro :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was unsure if I would get any bad side effects running these at high doses for this short experiment. I actually feel much better and full of energy and all in all really good. Post workout the energy goes but thats due to the pre workouts... I probably need to calm them down alittle.

Today I have took 9ml synthetine and 9ml syntheselen in 3 injections through the day. Humalin R at 30IU in 2 injections through the day. AAS is 20mg test p, 20mg tren a, 20mg mast e and 50mg oral avar everyday. I have consumed a fair amount of carbs today in the form of hbcd's, bread, rice and oats. I had a nice fillet steak post workout and some eggs for breakfast but most of my other protein has been from synthepure and aminos.

Earlier I trained hamstring and back with rear delts. Hams was seated leg curls and sumo leg press. For back I kept it to 3 plates a side on the machines to be safer... lower lat row, lat pulldown and machine row. I still trained hard but nothing over the top. Lots of squeezes, high reps and some drop sets. I also done some db rear delt raises on an incline bench and seated but leaning over. I finished with some incline bench db raises at a 45 degree angle to help emphasize the middle traps. At the end I couldn't raise both my arms for 5 mins.

I am still loading up on water and have had 5 scoops of intra md and 4 scoops of amino tone in 6 litres (1.5l x4) of water today. 2moro I will be training shoulders and quads then will be having a day off. Gonna be more of the same and so far it is going great. I will post updated pics on Thurs/Fri.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Great post Elvia
I haven't been here long but since I got here you have made some great gains so far
Keep going man

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained shoulders and quads yesterday and had today off. I pre exhausted delts with lateral/front db/cable raises before machine pressing. Although I stillmanaged to get 6x 10kg plates a side for my heavy set. I finished with machine lateral raises until I couldn't lift my arms up. Then for quads it was some walkign lunges, horizontal leg press and leg extensions. I done the full weight rack on the leg press machine and would just do multiple sets of 20-15 reps with minimal rest until I could barely stand. All in all a great workout :D

My short experiment was a huge success in my eyes. It wasn't exactly perfect either as I drank a litre of milk last night not even realizing :eek: Today I haven't drank any water apart from a ristretto so I have dried out through the day.

Today I had oats, banana and peanut butter with whey to start the day. Then just an orange and for the rest of the day all I have ate is jasmine rice and 1 tea spoon of peanut butter. I could have done this much better but the jasmine rice worked well. No point in having protein today as it's just unnecessary food in my stomach for what I was trying to do. Leading up to my pics I had 15IU novalin r and 6ml synthetine and 6ml syntheselen.

Everything that could have gone wrong did :D I shaved my front before but the razor battery died. Then I noticed all the hot water had gone (have issues with water in my apartment). So I had to get an ice cold shower to get rid of the hair which killed my vascularity for a short time. Then my gf come in and said she would only take pics now as she needed to sleep. So pics were much earlier than I planned so my abs are very washed out.

All in all though I am very happy and the results even surprised myself. So for any guys ever wanting to improve their look over a short time I recommend using synthetine and syntheselen with all your usual stuff :)

You can check out pics from the last week in the last 2 pages. Here is a pic from about 5 days ago as seen earlier in this thread...

xehhfk.jpg

From today...

jl5xev.jpg

acv9k0.jpg

2utrdkx.jpg

2wpt208.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a day off from the gym today (yesterday now). My little experiment wiped me out alittle but I have been in a bad sleeping routine recently. Today I just rested and got up very late. I have bascially ate what I wanted which wasn't much (mainly fruit). But then we went to friends for dinner and I had raclette which is a famous Swiss dish. You make it with this...

svjspg.jpg

You basically just melt cheese and put it on top of your food. That was boiled potatoes, numerous meats and some pickles. The meats are loaded in sodium so not the best but I loved it. I bought some Swiss bread and had various meats in that with melted cheese too. I must have had about 3000 calories for this meal alone. Here is a quick pic I took of 1 plate...

2vdoep5.jpg

I am feeling good and gonna stay up all night. Gonna train calves, chest and tri-ceps when the gym opens. I know this is a bad routine but will go to bed early 2moro. Listening to the Dark Knight Rises sound track now so in a good frame of mind for the gym.

I am thinking just take 100mg test e now and carry that on twice per week. So that's the end of the shorts esters. I was planning to start my blast very soon but I might wait till the new year now.

Pre workout will be 2.5ml synthetine and 2.5ml syntheselen and 15IU novalin r. I still have a little syntheselen left so will use that up over the next few days :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My chest workout the other day was good but I was super tired and had to really push through. I nearly ended up falling a sleep doing abs at the end :eek::D I trained back and bi-ceps/forearms yesterday and that went great. The usual stuff and a few drop sets. I also added in 1 arm db rows as my back feels ok with those but I just kept the weight low at 30kg and went for high reps. I love training forearms as the pump I get is great but it was almost too much yesterday.

I did take 25mg avar before training yesterday but otherwise just on my cruise of 200mg test per week. I may just use 25mg avar a few times per week pre workout. They are strong and even at that dose give me bad heartburn. Gonna make sure I take them with lots of water to try and help prevent that a little.

I have been dosing my syntheselen in my bi-ceps recently as I had a few days break from syntherol. But tonight I will restart the syntherol and not put anything else in my arms. I only have a few days left of syntheselen so mainly been dosing it pre workout with 2 injs of synthetine per day. I am well rested and feeling good. I can see me making good progress even on just these low doses if I am consistent with my diet, syntherol, slin and synthetine. Gonna train legs next...calves, hams and quads.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
One adjustment I am making (not that I want to) is just getting rid of lower rep stuff for the rest of Dec. It's solely just to give my body a rest so I can push it extra hard in the New Year. Reason being for many bodyparts I have pretty much been lifting as much as possible for 6-12 reps on my heavy sets. I don't usually go down too low in reps but been pushing the weight especially on chest and shoulders with sets of 6-8 reps to complete failure (spotter used). I am loving this training but know it is sensible to have a break now if I plan to go for it in Jan/Feb.

So from now on 15 reps will be my minimum for every movement. Gonna still lift heavy but for 15-30 reps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things have been great and I wanted to post last night but I was destroyed from training legs. I ended up falling a sleep early and woke up in the middle of the night. I added synthelator in for the first time and it was a complete success. I used 1ml (1.2ml to be exact) about 45 mins before the gym and my muscles felt so much tighter and my vascularity shot out. I felt this dose a lot so no wonder I have heard guys saying if you dose the full 10ml 1 hour before stepping on stage you need to sit down after injecting it. I will do the same dose 2moro then try 2ml on Sunday.

Leg day was calves, hams then quads and I kept it at a 15 rep minimum. I really pushed it hard for 2 hours until I could barely stand. They have a great lying leg curl by the main leg press so I started supersetting them near the end. Lots of time under tension and intensity techniques such as partials. I actually done 21's on seated leg curls and leg extensions for something different. After a superset I was lying on the floor and some girl asked me in French are you ok (I assume she asked that) and I just said yes fine and just stayed on the floor for another 2 mins in a puddle of sweat :eek::D

I have had a day off from injecting everything today but from 2moro everything is back to normal. Using synthetine and syntheselen has definitely added to my physique in many ways. I simply look better due to the added leanness and vascularity they have brought. The fact I have top quality protein (synthepure) is only helping matters. Moreover I have noticed since adding in aminos in water throughout the day that has added to things too. The added protein and the higher water intake is only going to help matters.

Today I received a few supplements and will add most of them in from 2moro. They include pycnogenol, vitamin k-2, phytoform and partition-md.

2moro I am training chest and bi-ceps and Sunday will be back and tri-ceps to change it up alittle.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been training really hard recently. Since my last training update I have done...

Chest and Bi-ceps
Back and Tri-ceps
Shoulders and Quads
Calves, Hams and Arms
Chest and Back

I have been doing at least 15 reps most of the time. Started doing more leg press (sumo on ham day too) and also some standing machine shoulder presses using the hammer strength machine. I have also been focusing on forearms a lot more too. I am gonna keep synthetine in everyday as I don't want my vascularity to fade too much whilst I bulk.

Today I got to the gym at 8:20pm to find out they were shutting 1 hour earlier so 9pm. I had one of the best workouts in a long time just rotating chest and back movements. I told myself to keep to machines as I have been doing a lot of heavy barbell presses recently. I have maxed out on chest day this week and also done close grip on tri-cep day. Close grip bench press on tri-cep day was the one time I went against my 15 rep rule. I didn't have much time so really pushed the weight to finish my workout. I done 3 1/2 plates each side for about 9 reps. I asked a stranger to spot me and he wouldn't take his hands off the bar for the first few reps until I pretty much shouted to. I think I got about 7 reps after he let go.

There are 3 hammer strength chest machines and I would just use one of them then machine row going up in weight each set. In the middle of the 2nd chest machine I then swopped to lat pulldowns for my back exercise. Even during ym high dosed 4 day experiment were I used a lot of synthetine I would inject it in 3mls. Today I used the most I have at one time and done 2x 2ml injections to make 4ml. I felt so hot during training and my pre workout on top I was on fire. I must have rested about 3 mins in the 40 mins and was soaked through by the end of it. I had no time for a shower so walked home in freezing temperatures with my soaked hoodie on which wasn't the best :eek::D

I also recently used 3ml synthelator pre workout and it was crazy. Post injection I had to sit down and felt the back of my neck get really tight. My breathing was also slightly effected and I felt a bit weird. Within about 30 mins the veins in my arms were ridiculous and my muscles felt really tight and pumped up. I seemed to get less winded in the gym too. I have heard peoples response varies but I would be a bit apprehensive to take the full 10ml like guys do on competition day. In the new year I will try about 6ml before some photos just to see the difference it brings.

My diet has been clean today apart from some nutella when I first woke up. That's my gf's fault for buying it :eek: Looking forward to some big meals over Xmas. I have also had 2 synthepure smoothies today... no stomach discomfort even with 60g protein per smoothie.

I will be hitting the syntherol hard in the near future after the short break I am having from it :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I visited my family over Xmas and come back in the New Year. As a result I have had a break from everything but it will do me good. I can't wait to get back in the gym though. I am off everything at the moment so no synthetek products or even aas.

If I had kept my diet good whilst my hormone levels dropped I wouldn't have noticed a thing but I have literally ate crap everyday. The day I get back I will be 100% with everything and my diet will be perfect. This break has been great for me mentally and physically. Although my back pain has been bad this week out of the gym. I have been shopping most days and would be in agony after a few hours. I am looking forward to getting back into everything. My back always starts hurting more out of the gym.

Before I get back on everything I will do a 5 day mini diet just to lose the water and any bodyfat I have gained over the previous 2 weeks. Everyday I have ate lots of chocolate and then a massive meal for dinner in a restaurant. To give a indication today I have ate :eek:

Box of Thorntons chocolates for breakfast
Fruit and Fibre Cereal

Orange and a banana

Salt and Pepper Squid starter
Argentian Street food dish for starter (can't remember the name)
500g Rump Steak with Chunky Chips and Pepper Sauce
Latte
Pancakes, caramel sauce with ice cream

Various chocolates

Protein shake with spoon of peanut butter

Once I am back I won't be having any crap. My stomach has been permanently bloated over here :eek: I am feeling good though and can't wait to restart everything. My plan is to restart syntherol in my calves and arms. I am hoping for 2 inches added size for both. I will be dosing 6ml synthetine everyday in 2 injections. I will also be starting a new cycle of sust and deca dosed at 875mg and 600mg with 25mg sdrol per day. Synthergine will be added in at 4-5ml per day for the 3 weeks of sdrol. All in all I am gonna be bigger and stronger and hope to add 30 pounds over the next few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I can't wait to get back in the gym. My body is getting worse by the day :eek::D I have had a great time over Xmas but looking forward to getting back on track with everything. I am actually looking forward to eating clean... never thought I would think that in the past but times have changed now. Gonna go out for NYE then fly back and get back to normal.

I should mention when I first got here I bought a tub of protein so I could keep my protein intake higher as I knew my diet wouldn't be the best. I got Mutant's Pro 100 and it has to be the nicest protein I have ever tasted. I always though they done decent products and this is no different. I got chocolate chip and peanut butter flavour and even with water it tastes great.

My plan is to do a mini cut for 3-5 days when I get back just to get rid of the bloat. Then I will slowly start adding in calories over time and keep to a clean diet plan. I want 2016 to be the best year of progress for me and to pack on a good solid 10-15 pounds over the year.

For my mini cut I will dose synthetine at 4ml pre workout and 2.5ml later in the day so I am in full fat burning mode. I will also do approx 30 mins cardio each day plus my usual weight training.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't trained for 2 weeks so can't wait to get back in the gym 2moro. I am off everything. Gonna stay off hormones another week or so. I will start synthetine on Monday though. No slin for the next week either. My plan is to get rid of all the bloat I acquired over Xmas :eek: Although saying that all the alcohol I drank on NYE seemed to have done most of that :D The first thing I done when I got back was take a sip from my synthergine bottle.

My plan is to eat low carbs on Sun-Tues just because of the sheer amount of chocolate I ate over the last week. Even just 3 days will make a big difference to my body. Then I will start eating like I did last month and everything will fall into place. I will start having partition-md twice daily before my largest carb meals (starting Wed). At the same time I will also start 6ml synthetine everday (gonna be 3ml per day until Wed).

I will also starting adding in 2 synthepure smoothies from 2moro as I need to buy fruit first. As I am low carbs till Wed I will just use berries and greens in my smoothies. But afterwards it will be a bit of everything... berries, apples, pineapple, bananas, grapes etc. I feel so much healthier and get great results in the gym when I add 2 fruit smoothies per day. I also have a fruit and greens powder and take that morning and evening too.

Syntherol will be started 2moro. Although I need to buy more 27G needles for my next cycle so will get those from sterile syringes. I will start low and gradually build up the volume over the next 3 weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained my whole body for about 2 hours and it felt great. I always like to do that after a long break. I done 1-2 exercises for every body part. I am off slin now but decided to use my partition md caps so had 2 of those before a fruit smoothie. That consisted of synthepure, 2 clementines, berries and natural yoghurt with alittle water. Then I dosed 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen in my delts. No pip with either apart from the usual few minute sting from the syntheselen.

Synthelamin will be started in a few days. I have about 4ml of syntheselen so will use that up first. Gonna do 1ml in both bi-cep heads before I go to bed now. I am really gonna go for it now as I want to break 20 inches (still looking lean etc) for my arms. I had a day off today but will be training Wed, Thurs and Fri. With the full body workout I pretty much started at the top and moved down so it looked like this...

Warm up with db's
Cable Front raises... about 4 sets of 15 reps
Lateral Raise Machine... about 4 sets of 15 reps
Incline Smith Press... about 5 sets of 15-8 reps
Machine Row... about 4 supersets of 10 reps each with 2 different grips
Machine Chest Press... about 4 supersets of 10 reps with 2 different sitted positions... so 10 reps normal and 10 reps with my back/chest lower down.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... about 3 sets of 15 reps
Preacher Curls... about 3 sets of 20 reps (10 normal curls and 10 hammer)
Overhead tri-cep extensions with ez bar... 2 sets of 20 reps
Rope Hammer Curls... 2 sets of 15 reps
Behind the back wrist curls supersetted with cable wrist curls... 3 sets of each.
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 30-15 reps
Hip Abductor... 5 sets of 20-15 reps
Hip Adductor... 5 sets of 20-15 reps
Horizontal leg press... about 15 sets of 20-10 reps using different foot positions and minimal rest.
Seated leg curl... 4 sets of 15 reps
Standing leg curls using leg extension machine... 3 sets of 15-10 reps for each side.
Calf Presses on the Horizontal leg press... about 10 sets of 20-10 reps using normal and very slow paced reps with squeezes.
Machine Back extensions... 3 sets of 15 reps
Back extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps
Ab workout using a variety of movements for about 5-10 mins
Stretches for about 10 mins

Done :D It looks a lot when I write it down and I may have even left a few bits out. I would never usually train like that but I enjoy it after a long break. 2moro will likely be abs, hams and back :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just about to take my synthetine and syntheselen and go to the gym. Just had a synthepure smoothie. I also have 2 scoops on intra md during training now. Listening to music like I always do before the gym. This really puts me in the mood...

Best of The Dark Knight Soundtrack - YouTube

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The water/fat I put on over the Xmas period is starting to drop off. I am starting to look my normal self again. I haven't ate too much today but will slowly increase my calories over time. But I am going more for quality over quantity... lots of nutrient dense food. I want to stay fairly tight so going to increase things slowly.

Today I trained back (with rear delts) and hamstrings. I usually do hams first but done it the other way tonight. I am really enjoying standing leg curls in the leg extension machine so going to push it with those as my hams are a weak area. I have to stay away from stiff leg deadlifts (or similar) due to my lower back so my ham exercises are limited. Due to my back I also have to limit the weight on certain ham exercises just to be safe.

I like the idea of back extensions but even bodyweight ones mess up my back a lot. Although I done them today and going to continue to do them with limited weight. My gym has a great back extension machine with a pad on your lower back so I will mainly concentrate on those.

Today I dosed 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen pre workout. I used the same nutrient as the other day so a protein smoothie and intra md. Post workout was chicken, jasmine rice and broccoli. My vascularity faded a lot over Xmas but it is coming back fast due to synthetine and training/diet. I am starting to feel great and happy to be back on track. Synthetine changes me fast even at just 3ml per day.

Later I will put syntherol in my calves and bi-ceps. This will be my first day of injs for my calf cycle and I am a few days into putting it in my bi-ceps. Going to use 27G 1/2 needles and do 4 injs for each calf at 0.5ml in each site. For bi-cep I will do 1ml in both heads so 2ml total.