©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Enanth painfull like shit

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
You guys are too nice...let this know it all jerk shoot himself full of terriyaki sauce and wonder why it hurts. lmfao

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lets just all leave this thread to die... We aren't a flame crew here even if some one starts it.

Last thing we all want to see on this forum is a gang beating on some guy who doesn't know any better.

Trembo

Apr 6, 2013
I create a topic here explaining some situation and in the #2 thread I'm called ridiculous, and after a dumb... Guy says that test E NEED BB do be converted, man, who started threating here wasn't me.

My main point was to talk about carboxilic acid and try to solve my problem and possible others' guys problems, but soon my topic take another direction for judging me and telling me some stupid things like throw it away or calling me a dumbass... Is the same thing one come here telling his gear crashed and people telling him to throw it away... You don't do that because you have the solution to that, everybody knows it. Maybe my problem has a solution, but since I started the topic all I got was judgement and be called ridiculous and dumb by some guys that swear that test E aways need BB...

I know every gear needs BA, but I'm taking the risks for my own, and I know that it's not infection because some other guys over the internet had the same problem with some unpurifyed chinese test E.

If some guys don't want to help, please don't post here. I'm looking for a good and constructive discussion, nor judgement or be called as a dumb.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I create a topic here explaining some situation and in the #2 thread I'm called ridiculous, and after a dumb... Guy says that test E NEED BB do be converted, man, who started threating here wasn't me.

My main point was to talk about carboxilic acid and try to solve my problem and possible others' guys problems, but soon my topic take another direction for judging me and telling me some stupid things like throw it away or calling me a dumbass... Is the same thing one come here telling his gear crashed and people telling him to throw it away... You don't do that because you have the solution to that, everybody knows it. Maybe my problem has a solution, but since I started the topic all I got was judgement and be called ridiculous and dumb by some guys that swear that test E aways need BB...

I know every gear needs BA, but I'm taking the risks for my own, and I know that it's not infection because some other guys over the internet had the same problem with some unpurifyed chinese test E.

If some guys don't want to help, please don't post here. I'm looking for a good and constructive discussion, nor judgement or be called as a dumb.

Okay- here is the point. Yeah I agree everyone here jumped all over you and that was stupid of them to do.

But the point of the BB and why it kept coming up- is that you're right it's not needed in a perfect world, but obviously this situation didnt turn out perfect for you. So the point here is that you should of just used it as a precaution and not be so blinded by the fact that "usually Enanthate" doesn't need BB... Maybe due to residual elements in the hormone powder bb would have helped and so we see it as a no brainer to just add it.

And I was the one who told you to throw it away- I said that because if you're having this big of an issue with a solution then more than likely its not going to be doses properly and there are other problems with it too so to be safe just toss it.

If you want to try and try to fix something that you shouldnt even have to fix in the first place then go ahead and gamble with what you're putting in your body-

Last edited:

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
what type filter did you use? are you sure your filter didn't bust and allow a contamination through while filtering? had to be a pain in the ass filtering something that thick. the ba and bb really helps thin out the oil for filtering.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
THREAD IS ClOSED. If ba or either Bb isn't needed then why do major pharmaceutical companies use it.? Why is there organic food grade benzoate in the soda pop,.coca cola, or whatever u call a fizzy drink? Reason ..bacteria grows...u standing over a pan of test e and hair dander falling in is OK? As for your carbolic acid theory toss it out too. All test e is made with same chemical makeup..impurities cause the pain reaction.. .how did u sterilize the container you made it in..many vague parts are left out of this situation..ib

Calm down Sasquatch! Arrrghgshdhdjdisj! LoL

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lol. ^^^^ ..well shoulda coulda woulda is trolling.

LoL... we all understand the guy is being a bit over reactive... I Am just doing my part to keep this board a "no flame zone" even if it seems warranted.

Still- it is fun to hear the ol' Yetti roar now and again LoL

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Trembos Carbolic acid question is legit.I got some test enanthate about 4-5 yrs ago that had the bad TE raws from you know where . They were contaminated
with carbolic acid. Not sure trembo if my spelling or yours is correct.The point is that test enanthate hurt like mfer!It also made the user flushed and hot for about 20 mins. The day after and on pip was pretty bad . Thing is it worked .
But man I know I steered wide from that mfgr. There was quite a bit that circulated for about 7-9 mo's give or take. I also understand the guys here about bb ba etc. I'm not knowledgable that way but know some of them are .
Let's try and stay who we have been guys. Laid back. T

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Ib is dead on, i would look up necrotizing fasciitis if i was you before i brewed another batch of gear.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Turbo woke a sleeping thread I see.. But it's ok..
So ok guys we all spoke our concerns and to each their own .,but no need to gamble in life If you have a choice.. Hope all is ok Trembo and no hard feeling bro.. Your bruthas of steel. peace Ib

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
depends on what you are brewing. you shouldn't need eo for te.

Yeh I no you don't need eo ot keep it liquid I mean for its aesthetic properties eo is suposed to have to possibly counter act the pip from test e that has the acid byproduct on it which a lot of raws seems to have.

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
:naughty1: so you are using the same batch or raw you've had over a year? Even so, that's kinda dangerous to think every batch or raw anything is clean. You are a courageous dude. Soy oil? Are you allergic to gso or cottonseed? I don't understand why you would go with something out of the ordinary. Not bashin ya, just tryin to figure out your methods as to why you wen tthat route.
Of course i've filtered it... 0.45um

Test enant doesn't need BB at all... And the BA is used to stop bacterial growth, but unfortunately I didn't have some.

I've pinned this recipie for more than a year and didn't got any infection, just site pain, please just comment if you know what you're talking about and don't misjudge me just because I'm new here.

I've tested it with soy and sunflower oil, both very painfull... In fact, they're both very thick, but I think that's not the problem... As I said before, probably is the carboxilic acid.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv just brewed test e like this:

300mg/ml
1.2% ba
20%bb
Gso

Injected 2ml and the day after pip from hell! My eq500 deca300 tren250 are all fine, just my teste for some reason is giving bad pip.

Any ideas?