©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Enanth painfull like shit

Trembo

Apr 6, 2013
finally we are getting to my point...

stone14 you're facing what I was telling before... If I inject 1ml of this shit into my leg I won't be able to train legs for 1 week unless I grab some NSAID.

don't know if yout chemestry friend could help us with that... in my opinion I don't think is the concentration, I've seen extremely high test E conc. like 400 or 500mg/ml and they were painless.

anyways I'm cruising right now with 1-2ml SC per week and that's not causing PIP... if I were you I'd inject like 0,5ml eod SC to avoid the IM pain, much better... use a slin pin. It worked for me.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Some people dont want good sound advice but rather jst be told what they want to hear....no disrespect jst brutal honesty

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Sounds like you man. ;)

Actually, been pinning my prop ED now and NO pip. Usually that crap bites me nice and hard.

Dont knw exactly why but everytime i start prop im sore as a mofo but only for the glutes for the first 2 weeks bt after that no pain whatsoever... Why is that?
Prob stupid question but hey cant hurt to ask

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dont knw exactly why but everytime i start prop im sore as a mofo but only for the glutes for the first 2 weeks bt after that no pain whatsoever... Why is that?
Prob stupid question but hey cant hurt to ask

So pain goes away in the glute at same spot or there about? Possibly your body has gotten use to the proprionic acid . Can u feel sensitivity there like if your girl was to slap it ? Lol. If no then nerve fibers have shut down from imflamation possibly..
Tell her harder..

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
No melting oint but it was getting sticky at room temp so I'd say defo test e, looked like wet amphetamine lol.

Update:

Iv just binned my vial of test e and opened another 1 and shot 2ml of 300mg/ml and this inj (lastnight) has given no pip, so maybe it was just a bad injection or a dodgy vial?

There is still a big lump in my leg from last weeks injecting and pip in my leg so I can't bend it fully but its definatly reducing, I can walk without a limp now.

Maybe I just got to close to a nerve or sumething and the oils put pressure on it???

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Now that's a good point. I do some too close to my sciatic and it hurts like a cramped up mofo....maybe Grim Reaper will talk about his last prop sciatic incident. ?? .
I like dodgy..good term bro..

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Well my last shot from my new vial pip started about 1-2days later, nothing severe but still noticable, lasted a couple days its dieing off now. Iv ordered new test e in from a new source, another hombrewer who i no says its pip free so I'm going with that, prob keep this 30g raw I have if I want to make a blend or something sometime or might just bin it, I don't no how long it lastes before it starts to degrade at room temp????