©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Enanth painfull like shit

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
My raw guy is highly recommended so I think the raw quality is fine. The pip lasts 5-7days tbh I do weekly injections and the pip was gone by the time I needed to inj again.

Pip is at its weres this time round.

So you think the fact its 300mg/ml that's the problem? I thought test e was pip free at that concentration but just going off what other have said, this is my 1st homebrew.

I was thinking its possibly the acid by product that a lot talk about?

I'm going to do a litmus paper test, few drops on the paper will tell me if the ph is too acidic.

Also looking into food ph neautralisers but can only find water based which is no good as it won't mix with oil,

Also alkaline salts melting points are over 700+c so can't use them either.

Can only think of adding eo for its aneasthetic effects?

Or shop around and tril and error other raw sources for my test e to find a pip free raw, as I say my other aas eq500, deca300, trene250 all pip free and fine. Its just my teste that giving me the amputated limb effect :(

Ph neutraliser
http://yahoo.infogin.com/GJEGOVOQOO...-PH_DROPS.html//tmp03xc3a1qCeBc40igSrcDest=34

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
Iv just brewed test e like this:

300mg/ml
1.2% ba
20%bb
Gso

Injected 2ml and the day after pip from hell! My eq500 deca300 tren250 are all fine, just my teste for some reason is giving bad pip.

Any ideas?

not sure if i read that right. 2mL as in 600mg into the same injection site? are you rotating the injection sites? how many mL are you injecting into each site?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok stone .. Maybe this batch even though seller is always good for your research the carbolic acid could be off.I did more research from Trembo complaint and his statement of the carbolic is correct but his theory is shot from no Ba or bb.Try that ph test. I use a digital from a garden store as I also raise medical trees for the state. Let me know bro. As far as the anestetic stuff it will wear off in 24 hours so bag that idea.IMO. Cant have a man gimpy at the gym . Thanks let me know.. Ib

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ok stone .. Maybe this batch even though seller is always good for your research the carbolic acid could be off.I did more research from Trembo complaint and his statement of the carbolic is correct but his theory is shot from no Ba or bb.Try that ph test. I use a digital from a garden store as I also raise medical trees for the state. Let me know bro. As far as the anestetic stuff it will wear off in 24 hours so bag that idea.IMO. Cant have a man gimpy at the gym . Thanks let me know.. Ib

IB - what kind of horticulture do you do? I have rather unique and extensive background in horticulture

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013

Ok cheers for that dude, if its an acid issue is there anything you can do to balance the ph of it rather then just chuck it out or put up with it?

I read if you wash it with water but that is a hassle and will be a hassle to dry it out so I don't like that idea.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
not sure if i read that right. 2mL as in 600mg into the same injection site? are you rotating the injection sites? how many mL are you injecting into each site?

I shot 2ml of 300mg/ml so 600mg test e in my left leg

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013

Do you mean the acid content can diffret from batch to batch from the same seller or manufacturer? So I could order more off him and be pip free sort of thing?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Would you sugest it would be better to stick with test cyp? Is that pip free I'm not sure if you can hold that ok at 300mg/ml tho?

Or keep my test e to 250mg/ml?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Would you sugest it would be better to stick with test cyp? Is that pip free I'm not sure if you can hold that ok at 300mg/ml tho?

Cyp will hold at a higher concentration- but only slightly.

Honestly this is about bad raws, no formulation or ester or carrier oils... Just bad raws.

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013

i would stick with the test e brew. cyp will definitely give you a pip if you brew it wrong.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok will stick with test e, a chemist has told me how I can wash the acid off the test e so I'm going to experiment on 5g of my powder to see how it goes, also got litums paper I'm going to test my ready made test e's ph level to see if it is too acidic, is its not then the pip can't be from to much enanthic acid, maybe its just a bad injection on my part. Will n more tomorrow.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok think all stick to test e then, and the litmus paper test didn't show anything, maybe its cheap paper, think I'm just going to source better test e and not mess about with this 30g that I have, I no of a source that's doing pip free test e but min order is 100g, guess all just have to go for it if I want test e.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm not a chemistry guy. The carbolic acid causes a hot flush that lasts about 20 mins or so . The pip with carbolic contamination is severe. I think it is way past high mg pip. I have used some great test enathate at 300-and 350 mg done in gso . Have no idea of other componants but that stuff had absolutely no pip .
Man that was some effective stuff. T

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I'm not a chemistry guy. The carbolic acid causes a hot flush that lasts about 20 mins or so . The pip with carbolic contamination is severe. I think it is way past high mg pip. I have used some great test enathate at 300-and 350 mg done in gso . Have no idea of other componants but that stuff had absolutely no pip .

Man that was some effective stuff. T

Ah right so you think its can't be c acid then unless its in grams?

This pips lasting almost a week, I'm going to try a new vial next time and see how I go with that. Iv not been able to train my legs with it so will inj my upper body next week.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Something just occurred to me- have you done a melt point test to see if in fact you got Test Enanthate and not Test Prop?