©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
YO CG this is epic man and I can't wait to see pics of how the old man is doing lol!
Are you doing anything to help with digestion other than his meal outline? Like pro biotics or anything?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Welcome back Tri. I hope everything is working out for you buddy.

Yes there's yogurt in play through out the diet and pro biotics as well as a mix of proteins with every meal to avoid food allergies. Apparently if you consume the same, single protein over and over your body builds an allergy to it. Go figure.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today is a PUSH session.

BB shoulder press- 2 sets for 8 to 10
Flat DB PRESS-2 sets of 8 to 10
Narrow smith tricep press- 2 sets 8 to 10
High incline Hammer Strength press- 2 sets 8 to 10
Pec dec- 2 sets 8 to 10
Seated DB side laterals- 3 sets of 15

Tricep rope push downs- Stay at the same weight , but step in each time you fail- 3 sets and 3 points

Single arm preacher DB curls- 2 sets of 8 to 10

Now bare in mind most of the bicep work is done on the PULL day. It over laps into the push for increased frequency.

All sets are done DC style on most.

This is only 1 of the three PUSH workouts I rotate between. The others all change and pick apart other PUSH areas and over lap as well.

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
dude, ive been slackin this summer, not really even caring about gym time. your thread, what you're doing, has got me so fired up. i couldnt wait to go today, did push, finally put out the way i used to.
great motivation u are! gonna be sore as hell these coming days but it feels good.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
PJK, THANK YOU brother. Those are exactly the kind of words that drive me. I can't believe I'm getting older. For so many years this is what I have done. It's all I know friend. Nothing means more to me than this last push to hopefully the top.
Keep us posted on how your doing!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm starting to feel very good about doing the PUSH workouts. I always ride the bike for 15 minutes before training and during this time I do multiple arm and shoulder stretches to warm up. The shoulder work is giving me pain but I'm working through it. I spoke to Jordon about the pain levels and he said "for a short time we could cut back to every other day training but it could only be for a short time". I'm passing on that and going to just keep pounding away guys. I'm not that guy.
Today is #3LEGS. Legs is always a ground and pound. I'll do the same warm up and we always start with ham work to warm up the knees.
Yesterday I had a Dr appointment just before training. As a result I didn't have time for the HIGH carb prep me just before training. The workout was great and I did consume the drink during training. I left the gym and went home. Walking in the house I got a little hypo feeling and thought that strange I'm not on any insulin. In the next 5 minutes I broke out in a soaking sweat and shakes. A full blown hypoglycemic attack caused just by depleting my body of all sugars just from the high intensity training were doing. This is the first time I have done this. This prep meal was also the very first meal I have missed in the entire time I've been on this program.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm too fucked up to list it but #3 LEGS is the hardest routine for legs I have ever done in my life. When I can even think straight I will list it out in detail. I dare anyone to do this. Anyone!

Tallandsmal

Jul 29, 2017
Welcome back Tri. I hope everything is working out for you buddy.

Yes there's yogurt in play through out the diet and pro biotics as well as a mix of proteins with every meal to avoid food allergies. Apparently if you consume the same, single protein over and over your body builds an allergy to it. Go figure.

This does not make sense to me. I can imagine if you only eat chicken for protein each and every meal year round that your body will somehow dislike it. But then again, is there anyone who would actually do this? I somehow do not see the benefit of eating for instance salmon, chicken and eggs in one meal times three in stead of just eating a meal with salmon, a meal with chicken and a meal with eggs. How does this work CG?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LEGS #3

Lying hamstring curls 2 sets of 8-10
Banded V squats 2 sets 8-10
Narrow smith squats 2 sets 8-10
Wide stance smith squats 8-10
Leg extension 1 set 8-10, 1 triple drop set
Leg press variation 2 sets of 12-15, 1 sets of 50
Single leg standing ham curls 2 sets 8-10
Diamond trap bar dead lifts. 1 set 8-10 , 1 triple drop set
Abductor 1 quad drop set starting at 15 reps
Adductor "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
Toe presses on the leg sled. 3 sets 10-12 with 1 min rest between sets, Last set into stretch and hold.

I literally cant walk right. To tell the truth, I'm getting tired of fucking crying to you guys like I'm some kind of GD pussy looking for a shoulder to cry on. Half way through this I was asking myself if the ship had left the harbor? Mike kept pushing me until I was making completely involuntary noises and we finished up after TWO hours. At least I got in all my prep meal so I wasn't going hypo again...….. Jordon told me if I want to put a day off between all my sessions I could but not for very long. To me THATS BITCHING OUT! NFW I'm doing that. I'll have guys stepping over me on the gym floor before I bitch out. There's a gear change coming soon and it should effect my recovery in a positive way. I'm out.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This does not make sense to me. I can imagine if you only eat chicken for protein each and every meal year round that your body will somehow dislike it. But then again, is there anyone who would actually do this? I somehow do not see the benefit of eating for instance salmon, chicken and eggs in one meal times three in stead of just eating a meal with salmon, a meal with chicken and a meal with eggs. How does this work CG?

I'm a robot following a plan. What ever is going on once I eat this shit is a GOOD thing. When I post pics of progress no one will question a thing on this plan. Remember friend, I'm an old dawg with years of training and gear use. Making a 58 year old man grow like a body builder is a task many would have just passed on. So when I get one of the most revered coaches in the industry at the moment on board I'm not asking anything other than "can I do it any better"?
What I will tell you is Jordon has degrees in sports science, nutrition and everything else you would want a coach bring to the table. Im sure there is a good reason.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I'm a robot following a plan. What ever is going on once I eat this shit is a GOOD thing. When I post pics of progress no one will question a thing on this plan. Remember friend, I'm an old dawg with years of training and gear use. Making a 58 year old man grow like a body builder is a task many would have just passed on. So when I get one of the most revered coaches in the industry at the moment on board I'm not asking anything other than "can I do it any better"?
What I will tell you is Jordon has degrees in sports science, nutrition and everything else you would want a coach bring to the table. Im sure there is a good reason.
Both him and his girl have so many degrees between them both.
I can't wait to see when he adds in the big stuff- does he call the beginning stage1?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
No but I get the feeling this is baby steps at the moment. Cant really blame him. Getting the diet down and DOING the training is really a job at first. No reason to get aggressive if these two things aren't down pat.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today is the PULL. I'm starting to get a handle on this. My body is responding much better to the recovery days. So being about 5 weeks in I think I've turned an important corner with this training and diet. I feel more hunger and I'm staring to clean up a little. Not sure if I'm suppose to though.

I'm reading that JP has a reputation for putting his clients in to battle with them selfs in the gym. This I fully understand. Guys have dropped out after just 4 weeks. Can you imagine?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yesterday I did the #1 PULL and today is a day of trap pain. It's a good pain. Tomorrow morning I'm going to therapee to start range of motion work in my rotator cuff. I need this to hit double bis front and back. They even warned me it would hurt braking threw the scare tissue. But it has to get done for me to return to the stage. Nothing but fun...…………...who's idea was this anyway...lol

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Yesterday I did the #1 PULL and today is a day of trap pain. It's a good pain. Tomorrow morning I'm going to therapee to start range of motion work in my rotator cuff. I need this to hit double bis front and back. They even warned me it would hurt braking threw the scare tissue. But it has to get done for me to return to the stage. Nothing but fun...…………...who's idea was this anyway...lol
What type of tissue work are you getting done?

I did ART for a long time and it helped a lot but I just couldn't afford it anymore.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
They said both my shoulders are fully capped. Stretching and rubbing the scar tissue out with a metal tool. My insurance is covering it Thank God.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The new cycle:

1000mgs Primo- per week
600mgs Test E- per week
600mgs Deca- per week
50mgs D-bol before training

Tonight is the PUSH. My body weight is tracking another 1 lb gain for the week. Maybe I'll pick up a few tenths?

I'm killing the diet. I fully realize this is whats putting me back together and moving the scale. So I fucking eat like a machine guys.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The new cycle:

1000mgs Primo- per week
600mgs Test E- per week
600mgs Deca- per week
50mgs D-bol before training

Tonight is the PUSH. My body weight is tracking another 1 lb gain for the week. Maybe I'll pick up a few tenths?

I'm killing the diet. I fully realize this is whats putting me back together and moving the scale. So I fucking eat like a machine guys.
Deca dick any one?
Sorry
That's a nice cycle- it's going to put on some great weight