©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I was running Test E, EQ, Primo, NPP for a total of 1850mgs per week.

I'm hoping to pick up a little magic with D-bol/deca synergy.

BTW last nights PUSH was another one of those workouts that took everything in me just to complete. Can't figure it out. I kill the diet and feel good walking in the gym and then hit the floor face down. Then at other times I feel great?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Just completed my weekly check in. Im up 2.2lbs from last week. Told him my knees are killing me and it's effecting the strength of LEG days. I wrap them but to little avail. Told him some days are much better than others.

I have to now do the exercises the therapist gave me for my shoulders...……..fun, fun, fun

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I love EQ and completely hate deca
Can't wait to see how you do with the dbal- the deca and dbal should help out your knees

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I ended up gaining 2.2 pounds this week. Jordon likes it and now wants me to do a deload. That amounts to me just getting a pump in all the lifts and not coming close to beating the book. It's well over due and much needed. My sore joints will get a breather. I'm really changing guys. I'm a happy camper...……. I think the biggest change is my wheels so far. There on track to be better than ever in my life. Go figure

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
One more thing. I think there is something to be said for high dose PRIMO. Can't put my finger on it yet but I just feel a little different with the pumps and a hardening look. Could really be a good thing around the corner for me?

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I did the deload for the PUSH and tomorrow will be the PULL. It's just enough to get a pump so I'm not giving anything back.

I went for PT on my shoulders again today. They weren't making small talk today it was 45minutes of pain. Not a good pain either. This is that joint pain you always try to avoid. Very limited gains were made today. It left me off with a constant pain in both shoulder joints as a result. I'm doing this because I cant hit a full bicep pose because of limited rotator cuff motion. This is from years of training and not stretching. So now I pay the piper.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I did the deload for the PUSH and tomorrow will be the PULL. It's just enough to get a pump so I'm not giving anything back.

I went for PT on my shoulders again today. They weren't making small talk today it was 45minutes of pain. Not a good pain either. This is that joint pain you always try to avoid. Very limited gains were made today. It left me off with a constant pain in both shoulder joints as a result. I'm doing this because I cant hit a full bicep pose because of limited rotator cuff motion. This is from years of training and not stretching. So now I pay the piper.
I'm guessing you've tried the DC shoulder stretching?

I have rotation issues in my shoulder girdle like you mention but mine are just lack of mobility.

I practice my rear double standing against a colum at my house. It's about as wide as my back so what I'll do is put a band on my wrists, hit the pose and then lean back so the band stretches out on the colum. It makes me have to fight the band tension to get into position and has helped.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
TY, I'll be giving this a try for sure. I'm guessing you know the pain I'm in then....
Somewhat

I don't get pain I just have horrible mobility. Doing those along with broom handle and band stretches has helped but it's still not great.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, the pain I'm now feeling in my shoulder joints are from increasing my mobility. Good God does it hurt.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Go to 3 minutes in and start there. This is a short video of me one week out from the Mr Pa show I won. If I can get back to there I can kill this. This was shot at Greg Longs gym in Trevose Pa. Greg really had a limited idea of what and how to get there.

[ame]https://youtu.be/PkECyX_Fxcc[/ame]

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
CG I’m confused when you say each set DC style but then list

BB OH Press 2 sets 8-10 reps
Close grip smith bench 8-10 reps

So you do 1 set, 12-15 breaths, then one more set...then finished with that exercise?

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
check this out. turns out taking breaks can get u to the same level as someone going all out every week/month/year.
if those pains are gonna hang around, u shouldnt think u gotta just push thru it nonstop. breaks are beneficial and shouldnt make u think u didnt "man up" and keep going.
wish id'a known this years ago.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG I’m confused when you say each set DC style but then list

BB OH Press 2 sets 8-10 reps
Close grip smith bench 8-10 reps

So you do 1 set, 12-15 breaths, then one more set...then finished with that exercise?

1 to 2 warm up sets if needed. Then 2 all out sets failing between 8 to 10 reps and the last set I have to either get and extra rep more than last time or add weight and get that. There is also triple and quadruple set sets as well mixed into other lifts but during the same workout.