©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Get better Brick.

I'm in my way to go crush some legs! Should be interesting to see how my hamstring holds up. I'm gonna swap BB squats for smith squats today just as a safety measure. I'd rather go balls out on smith squats than do half ass BB squats.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Get some rest, bricker !

Did a full body today. Weak, but got a good pump and worked hard, so was ok. Strength hopefully coming around soon ;)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ah you'll come back shortly and be hitting it like theres no tomorrow.
Meant the gym but that other activity too i'm sure.
Get better asap ! T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man that sounds like flu and cold. Lots of people sick with really bad flu this year.Nothing for me so far knock on wood. stay well hydrated brick maybe some electrolyte drinks if you can tolerate it. Today it's not what am I training it's what I trained . Great chest , shoulder tri session about3 hrs ago.
When you gonna design the getting old aint for pussies T shirts?:headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Feeling much better and back with the living... going to hit some chest and shoulders this afternoon. Looking forward to it.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I hit chest, shoulders and tris on Wednesday and my chest is still freaking sore are hell!

Bis, forearms and back width and back thickness tonight. I've been real curious about peptopro so I am going to use peptopro intra-workout instead of the EAAs/BCAAs. Should be interesting to see if there are truly any differences in recovery and growth from the substitution.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Today will be legs followed by a long cardio session. Broke my fucking hand
on an idiots head in a traffic altercation tuesday. Worked laboring for a few days and it jut kept getting fatter and more discolored. Finally checked it friday.
Broke the metacarpal next to pinky right in front of the wrist. Not displaced but clean through. Trained back the next morning and that was a llittle tough.
Going to get fitted with a ulnar gutter splint today . Then I'm hitting legs.
That guy had a really hard head . Took 3 good shots to drop him.
Still working on my "flash" anger issues. Wish I'd been more patient when he
advanced on me and got in my face. 50 yrs old and still doing this stupid shit.

Hey Brick you shake the illness yet?? Hope so. All yas training today make it a great one. Peace--- T

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Settle down, T. Hate to see you injured, or get a court date over an asshole brother.

Weak as a kitten Friday (chest/arms).

Hitting legs, back, shoulders tomorrow, hoping for a better go of it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Turbo, take care of that hand. Nobody's worth that. Sometimes its hard though!

Feeling better but my head is still full of shit. Picked up some sinus wash at the store tonight.

I did get a back workout in this afternoon and it went pretty damn well. There was a lot of good energy in the gym today and maybe I was feeding off that… or… maybe I should take more days off LOL

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thank you brothers. Hey brick maybe steam room with some eucalyptus or howerver the fuck it's spelled and towel over head . Get well soon.
I am getting ready for chest and shoulders in a minute. Yes i know i have a broken hand. I'll work around it. By the way I hada sensational leg session
yesterday . Sstarted with 6 sets hams then 3 sets of 40-50 rep leg exts .
Had hack preloaded and did 2 sets of rest pause /drops worked into the ground.Those were some long ass sets. 2 more sets leg curls followed by stiff leg slo -mo deads (light all ham). I am getting my life back after all these years
and I am loving it. T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Really good chest shoulder tri's day. Was short of time so had to go quick..
Back tomorrow... T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
,Killer back day with a tweak on an elbow connection. Hey T wth ? Don't be getting killed and shot over a traffic bro. Good friend got shot after he pulled some dude outa his car window after he busted it..he made it but ugly quad divot. Kids will need u around so cool it.

:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Awesome chest workout today. One of my training partners is finally coming back after a bicep tendon rupture last summer, so it was feeling like old times.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I smoked chest, shoulders and tris, but I may have to swap out of of my shoulder exercises. I've been grinding away with smith behind the neck presses for about 9 weeks and I think I finally stalled out. It sucks, because I love that exercise/

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had meetings this afternoon so I went to the gym before lunch today. Hit arms and walked out feeling great! Feel I getting back on track after my bug last week.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Good to hear you are feeling better!

I got nasty with bis, forearms, back width and back thickness. It started off a little slow as I couldn't seem to get warm, but the intensity picked up as I got into my biceps RP set. Bumped up the weight on my back exercises and topped out my rep ranges.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Great to be back home! First things first. Going to reward myself for making it through a hard week by trashing legs at noon. Glad you are back feeling good and training brick. I'll be back here later in the day.. T