©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
What is in the rice, Magnus?

Got to have more protein right? I make several large batches of ham/chicken fried rice for the week. Cook 2 uncooked cup jasmine rice per instructions. Meanwhile scramble and cook 6 eggs and set aside. Sauté 1 small onion, 4-6oz chopped ham or chicken, and 1/4c green onion tops. Add a little olive oil to the pan and fry everything together. I also season with Braggs liquid amino spray.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Gotcha Magnus. It all looks delicious. That is kind of what I thought it was.

Got to have more protein right? I make several large batches of ham/chicken fried rice for the week. Cook 2 uncooked cup jasmine rice per instructions. Meanwhile scramble and cook 6 eggs and set aside. Sauté 1 small onion, 4-6oz chopped ham or chicken, and 1/4c green onion tops. Add a little olive oil to the pan and fry everything together. I also season with Braggs liquid amino spray.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
took 5 chicken breasts cut lenght wise and marinaed in teriayki then scuered (sp?) then rotisoreed (sp?) in countertop oven, with rice and mixed green salad. I cant spell worth shi8t today! We need spell check in here.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hate frozen, I use packaged from Sam's.

I get mine there also. They have large packages of both whole, boneless breasts and my favorite, boneless breast tenderloins. As a matter of fact, I just finished my meal prep for a few days. I cooked up a whole pack of them. The packs I get are about 5 lbs average, and very reasonably priced. We eat that stuff like crazy in our home.

It was my dinner tonight, as a matter of fact ,with broccoli and mashed sweet potatoes.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I get mine there also. They have large packages of both whole, boneless breasts and my favorite, boneless breast tenderloins. As a matter of fact, I just finished my meal prep for a few days. I cooked up a whole pack of them. The packs I get are about 5 lbs average, and very reasonably priced. We eat that stuff like crazy in our home.

It was my dinner tonight, as a matter of fact ,with broccoli and mashed sweet potatoes.
Tenderloins are awesome and ready to go. We usually go through 24 lbs a week

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Tenderloins are awesome and ready to go. We usually go through 24 lbs a week

24 pounds a week? That's a lot of protein right there. I pan cook mine with olive or coconut oil and use different types of seasonings, just to keep things interesting. I used Cajun tonight. Quick and easy.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
24 pounds a week? That's a lot of protein right there. I pan cook mine with olive or coconut oil and use different types of seasonings, just to keep things interesting. I used Cajun tonight. Quick and easy.

Dredge them in corn starch and fry them. Great for Asian dishes like general tso's or toss with your favourite wing sauce, amazing. This is what a lot of Chinese restaurants do to keep it so moist, it's called velveting.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Da kine
ATTACH]
my forearm is as big as your leg.....