©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have been dieting for a few weeks now under the supervision of my diet coach, so my dinner, meal #5 of 6 per day, is the same every day now.
5.5 ounces ground turkey breast (or I can substitute chicken)
1.25 cups of mashed sweet potato (13.2 ounces)
1 cup of green veggies (peas are my usual)
- All nice and weighed out on a digital kitchen scale, or measured with measuring cup.

I'd love to post up a pic, but it is truly uninspiring. lol. Dropping from 244 to 223 in a few weeks is the only thing that's keeping me motivated.

Last edited:

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I have been dieting for a few weeks now, so my dinner, meal #5 of 6 per day,is the same every day now.
1.25 cups of mashed sweet potato

I'd love to post up a pic, but it is truly uninspiring. lol
What is u your size and weight

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Damn that's a small dinner portion bro

He has been adjusting it up a little at a time. He has me on about 275 grams protein, 250 carbs, and under 100 fat. the closest I can figure using myfitnesspal. Get one cheat meal a week too. Just enough food to keep me hungry. I'll post up the next cheat meal...it is much more interesting. Lol

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
He has been adjusting it up a little at a time. He has me on about 275 grams protein, 250 carbs, and under 100 fat. the closest I can figure using myfitnesspal. Get one cheat meal a week too. Just enough food to keep me hungry. I'll post up the next cheat meal...it is much more interesting. Lol
Whos he?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I have been dieting for a few weeks now under the supervision of my diet coach, so my dinner, meal #5 of 6 per day, is the same every day now.
1.25 cups of mashed sweet potato (13.2 ounces)
- All nice and weighed out on a digital kitchen scale, or measured with measuring cup.

I'd love to post up a pic, but it is truly uninspiring. lol. Dropping from 244 to 223 in a few weeks is the only thing that's keeping me motivated.
ATTACH]

Bacon wrapped quail.....yummmy

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I make a marinade using olive oil, cumin powder, lime juice and jalapeños. Threw it in the blender, pour over chicken breast strips. Let that sit for a least a couple hours. The more time the better. Then put the chicken on my indoor grill. Serve wrapped in a warm corn tortilla with an avocado slice. That was my dinner tonite and it was very tasty.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I make a marinade using olive oil, cumin powder, lime juice and jalapeños. Threw it in the blender, pour over chicken breast strips. Let that sit for a least a couple hours. The more time the better. Then put the chicken on my indoor grill. Serve wrapped in a warm corn tortilla with an avocado slice. That was my dinner tonite and it was very tasty.
Pics?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Now that really sounds good. I am gong to have to try that recipe.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Sorry guys, no pics. Wife and I ate it all.

Try it, its very easy. I use enough olive oil to cover the chicken, a very healthy dose of cumin powder, juice of 1/2 lime (or lemon) and I use one or two of those canned jalapeños from the Mexican foods section (they are hot!). Blend and pour that over the chicken strips, mix to coat and then put that in the fridge for a couple hours or more.