©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Ate cheat-like for the last few days. Off from training, so just renewing a bit post surgery.
Tonight was a steak wrap with mozzarella and roasted peppers with french fries. A couple zeppole afterwards. It's 1:44 am, I might do a chicken parm sandwich with more fries.
Before you condemn me, I've dropped weight and water over the past few days and am much tighter, so ...
d9946486b0b93ea1c1c4680a8e6997dcc4b462fdb8a07c4a9285e541ae94d516.jpg

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just stuck a 3 foot salmon slab in the smoker and asperagus with garlic butter cherry tomatoes...yum

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Ate cheat-like for the last few days. Off from training, so just renewing a bit post surgery.
Tonight was a steak wrap with mozzarella and roasted peppers with french fries. A couple zeppole afterwards. It's 1:44 am, I might do a chicken parm sandwich with more fries.
Before you condemn me, I've dropped weight and water over the past few days and am much tighter, so ...
d9946486b0b93ea1c1c4680a8e6997dcc4b462fdb8a07c4a9285e541ae94d516.jpg
Get that s*** brother get it I'll post up my cheat meal here in a second

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Fella's all that food looks KILLER! My question, How the hell do you get the old lady to cook for you? My lady is a tri athelete and cooks like shit but god damn she looks good, Should I just let it go?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Fella's all that food looks KILLER! My question, How the hell do you get the old lady to cook for you? My lady is a tri athelete and cooks like shit but god damn she looks good, Should I just let it go?

I do all the shopping and cooking at home due to scheduling. My wife can cook, but doesn't have the time to prepare meals for every day, due to schedules.

I cook all the food, I weigh all of my food and her food, I calculate her diet and I'm also her trainer. This is OUR way of doing things, not for everyone, but over time, I've learned how to get this done in addition to being parents of two small kids, working professionals with pretty pressure-filled careers. Not easy, worth every second.

EDIT: I should add, learn to cook for your ladies guys. They will be so amazingly turned on by you being strong, sexy and handy in both the garage, tool shed and the kitchen. Think I'm wrong? Ask women if they find a guy that can cook sexy. You're welcome.
:)

Grim

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I cook most of the meals in my house. I actually enjoy cooking wifes a good cook she just doesnt enjoy it as much as i do...grimms exactly right cook a woman a good meal from scratch and just see if you dont get lucky that night lol.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I do all the shopping and cooking at home due to scheduling. My wife can cook, but doesn't have the time to prepare meals for every day, due to schedules.

I cook all the food, I weigh all of my food and her food, I calculate her diet and I'm also her trainer. This is OUR way of doing things, not for everyone, but over time, I've learned how to get this done in addition to being parents of two small kids, working professionals with pretty pressure-filled careers. Not easy, worth every second.

EDIT: I should add, learn to cook for your ladies guys. They will be so amazingly turned on by you being strong, sexy and handy in both the garage, tool shed and the kitchen. Think I'm wrong? Ask women if they find a guy that can cook sexy. You're welcome.
:)

Grim
Tonight I had bacon wrapped venison backstrap with sliced tomatoes and may wash it down with a Ben & Jerry's half baked in a moment

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
2 Turkey subs - large veggie salad - brown rice - 3 yogurts - shake 40g

Last edited: