©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I made polenta last night. Never heard of it before. Very filling and no gluten. With grilled chicken and veggies even the wife and daughter loved it. It so much easier to eat healthy when the whole family is on board.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Smoking some turkey breasts on the grill, along with some green beans sweet potatoes. Tomorrow Im stocking up on grass fed/finished wagyu/kobi cross breed meat and bison. Going finishing on friday to stock up on some crappie, blue gill, and trout. Then im prepping my hunt for some duck, quail and turkey in the next coming months.

Only one true way to eat healthy.... farm/ranch or hunt that shit. Nothing like the satisfaction of a kosher kill too, gotta treat my food with respect.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Smoking some turkey breasts on the grill, along with some green beans sweet potatoes. Tomorrow Im stocking up on grass fed/finished wagyu/kobi cross breed meat and bison. Going finishing on friday to stock up on some crappie, blue gill, and trout. Then im prepping my hunt for some duck, quail and turkey in the next coming months.

Only one true way to eat healthy.... farm/ranch or hunt that shit. Nothing like the satisfaction of a kosher kill too, gotta treat my food with respect.

Yes sir!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
That looks great. I had sauteed green beans,grilled chicken and artichoke hearts.