©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This really is amazing and will satisfy any pizza craving.
1 head cauliflower cut into florets
Grind in blender or food processor, not pureed, just small crumbles
Microwave for 5 minutes to soften
Add an egg and 1/4 unflavored whey isolate if you have it, if not omit.
You could also add rice flour, ground TVP, or almond flour
Add 1tp garlic powder and mix all together
Use a pizza stone or pan and form a crust. Bake crust for 8 minutes at 400°
Remove and add your favorite toppings and return to oven till the cheese starts to brown.
Enjoy!

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
This really is amazing and will satisfy any pizza craving.
1 head cauliflower cut into florets
Grind in blender or food processor, not pureed, just small crumbles
Microwave for 5 minutes to soften
Add an egg and 1/4 unflavored whey isolate if you have it, if not omit.
You could also add rice flour, ground TVP, or almond flour
Add 1tp garlic powder and mix all together
Use a pizza stone or pan and form a crust. Bake crust for 8 minutes at 400°
Remove and add your favorite toppings and return to oven till the cheese starts to brown.
Enjoy!

Awesome thanks bro! I'm going to give this a go!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I usually need to include a lot of junk for a couple days sometimes to keep weight on. A hummingbird metabolism allows me to eat an entire pizza hut pizza then ice cream and actually drop water. People say I'm lucky, but honestly, I disagree.
I can eat as clean as clean can be, we're talking tilapia at 5 meals a day precontest type diet, but I'll go into a metabolic freefall and I can't have that.
I have no love affair with food, but can eat 6,000 kCalories a day and not blink.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
i'm almost ashamed to admit it, but i usually need to include a lot of junk for a couple days sometimes to keep weight on. A hummingbird metabolism allows me to eat an entire pizza hut pizza then ice cream and actually drop water. People say i'm lucky, but honestly, i disagree.
I can eat as clean as clean can be, we're talking tilapia at 5 meals a day precontest type diet, but i'll go into a metabolic freefall and i can't have that.
I have no love affair with food, but can eat 6,000 kcalories a day and not blink.

uploadfromtaptalk1422355434780.jpg

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
4 boxes of girl scout cookies, chicken teriyaki, taco soup, more girl scout cookies, pb and honey, I fucked up today. Lol

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Tonight Im having turkey/steak- potatoes - salad/veggies & watermelon.

Last edited:

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Just wanted to see how everyone's diet is going and feel free to post pictures of your dinner we would love to see your progress...View attachment 18139.

Mine was tilapia sauteed in olive oil and tumeric serve with some sauteed kale turmeric cayenne and curry powder with lots of olive oil, I have lost 40 pounds just by cutting out most of the carbs except the complex carbs of course...

uploadfromtaptalk1423558382298.jpg king Crab... Lots of it