©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm resting today. Don't wanna get too big and not fit on the OR table lol! Seriously, just going to work and pick it up tomorrow with shoulders and traps.

LastChance, you doing OK with putting down those smokes? Took me 3 times to kick it. Each time you just get a little more pissed and determined. And I smoked for just a couple years. Bought a Harley and started smoking. Still got one and not the other.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
^ Nice! LOL I love to do traps with delts man, just seems to make sense to me rather than with back. The traps get a bunch indirectly with deads, so, it just works for me.

Yeah, LC, you can put those things down. They are inert, nothing, you think for yourself and you are a non smoker. Plenty of reasons to quit and plenty of peeps here to support you man. You got this one.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Was back for me today. Still a ways from strpping. I'm sure I could pull the surgury apart if I was strapped now. was a good work out. Not much trap work yet . Went bent barbell rows -realones not those bullshit ass have shrug
half upright rows guys today call bent barbell rows . stayed nice and light .
wide pulldowns hammer plate loaded I arm seated rows narrow pulldowns
some seated shrugs some light pump pump paused contraction dumbell shrugs with baby wts. felt pretty damn good . I'm telling you ahead of time better
tune it the fuck up cuz this old bastards about to get his second wind.
loking at starting to pull in mid feb -early march . By then I'll be saying ah to be 51 again......No I'm not angling for a bday gift... yeah righty. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I got u sweet POtato T.
Well did arms..
Decided to workout with a college fb player(thick ) and a cut Seahawks player
Hellava good time..imagine casper the swole ghost amongst 2 black rhinos sporting as loud of a voice as mine. We were told to quiet down lol. They finished arms doing 185 cheat curls..lol.I laughed.
Oh. Then walked home 3 miles . Glad it wasnt leg day. Car repair tomorrow . Get pumped bruthers.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
LC, when you get stress, try drinking some tea and doing deep breathing exercises... I find sipping a cup on Jasmine green tea to be very relaxing and really helps ease my stress.

It was time to make few program changes for me and rotate compounds... NPP has treated me well and I really haven't had any negative sides from it. Any of you guys get sides from NPP? If so, what?

Arm day today and it was a true DOOZY! Same arm workout I always do but my god, was I in a groove.

Machine Curl and Tricep Rope Pressdown Superset

Hammer Curls and Triceps dip superset

Incline Bench DB curls and Freemotion Triceps ext superset

Slider Curl and Overhead triceps ext superset

Finishers were:
Bis - 40's with a drop set used 10rm and did 6 reps and rested 10-15 sec and kept repeating until I hit 40. After 40 I droped the weight by 10 pounds and did two sets and repeated that process until I got down to 20lbs

Tris - Bent over extensions with a rope. Did drop sets and did two sets at each weight. A total of 5 drops.

I'm looking tighter and have much more vascularity. Veins across my abs and deep cuts in my quads.... I'm no fucking ordinary bantamweight and this is my year

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ib hope the vehicle hassles are worked out today. Did ya get in the post training meal as per my instructions? lol I'm leaving for arms in a minute.
Thanks for the motivation there AA. Where's big daddy brick today?
Cold as a witches c--t today here. -0 when I got up. Think I'm gonna supoer set my bi/tris today. My promising partner been mia forever.
Maybe my breath? Make the day yours ! Once it's gone it's gone!
Thx, T.............

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ib hope the vehicle hassles are worked out today. Did ya get in the post training meal as per my instructions? lol I'm leaving for arms in a minute.
Thanks for the motivation there AA. Where's big daddy brick today?
Cold as a witches c--t today here. -0 when I got up. Think I'm gonna supoer set my bi/tris today. My promising partner been mia forever.
Maybe my breath? Make the day yours ! Once it's gone it's gone!
Thx, T.............

The bi and tri seuperset is almost orgasmic to me... its my gymgasm. I feel sorry for those who have not popped their cherry on a true badass bi and tri superset routine....

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
The bi and tri seuperset is almost orgasmic to me... its my gymgasm. I feel sorry for those who have not popped their cherry on a true badass bi and tri superset routine....

Ya my favorite bi/tri superset is standing ez bar curls followed up by lying tricep extensions with the same bar/weight as curls. Usualy 5-6 sets. But today im doing chest... i think. Ill post later what actualy happens lol Im just winging it these past few weeks.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Grim, I agree, I have always teamed up shoulders with traps. Hit them this afternoon. No records broken but a nice little pump

LastChance, don't beat yourself up, just get pissed and stay keep busy. Think about what you will do with that money you'll be saving.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Todays Chest routine.
-Flat bench- 6 sets heavy
-incline DB press- 6 sets, reps 6-10
-incline DB flys- 5 sets, reps 8-12 superset with Mid-Chest cable flys 5 sets, reps 12-20
-Isolateral chest press (mid chest) 5 sets, reps 6-10 superset with Dips 5 sets, reps 6-16
Then finished off with a couple sets of pullovers and machine chest presses, light weight high reps till failure.

This is pretty much a typical chest day. felt realy good and got a great pump.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man AA that is the truth. Killer quick workout! Lowon time and want to get that iron nut intense supersets are awesome .Found that out about 35 yrs ago.
Going in for a little this and that tomorrow . Legs saturday .
Ok yeah hey did i mention Fuk the world?!I'm steppin up my gym activity
lest I loose my mind living in inner city shit hole that I do . I'm tired guys
and trying to hang here 2 more years . Give me some phoenix or austin something!
Just no more Chitown winters and all the killing going on here.
I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With that thought I'm heading to the kitchen to whip me up some steak tar tar.
Hope you all have a safe and relaxing night . Stay close to your family
and keep em safe by whatever means necessary.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
T ...no no and no.. lol. Monday new starter. Now I have sleepless crazy lower back pump from walking yesterday and going back today for operation rescue since I can not drive two cars at once
Mikey u warm those dam shoulders up before u go benchin . Hear me punk? Lol.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Now if a guys buddy was around and needed to drive two cars..................
Forearms and other misc parts today. meeting up with ED and his guy . They are filiming for strengthinc .. Everyone have a great day.

Talk soon , T................

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just back in from the Friday gun show. Counting down the days til the big event. I'm ready when they are. Let's get this shit done and give me the verdict.

LastChance, hang tough. Get through day 1 and it gets easier day by day.

Love my iron family!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Good morning guys!

Better day yesterday. Managed to get out of work on time and hit the gym for back and bi's.

Did better with the cigs too. Been about 15 hours now with no cig.

Hoping for another good day today!

Good luck brother!! Your the man LC! god dam cigs dont control you! UR TO DAM STRONG FOR THAT SHIT!!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Now if a guys buddy was around and needed to drive two cars..................
Forearms and other misc parts today. meeting up with ED and his guy . They are filiming for strengthinc .. Everyone have a great day.

Talk soon , T................

You have a forearm and misc day? Cool! whats that usualy like? i try do forearms after armday, sometimes ill switch it up tho and do tris with chest and bis with back. but for now i have an arm day. and when i go to hit forearms after bis and tris they are already so pumped they dont feel like they get a great isolated pump.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Working out Back today boys. My back looks good and has good muscle thank god, cuz only a couple back exercises "feel right" to me. Deadlifts, Bent over rows, and T-bar rows feel good to me. I feel like i have good form on these and i get a great pump from squeezing at the top of range of motion. I pretty much credit my entire back to these 3 moves. But pretty much all other back exercises feel funny to me and i try have "proper" form but i dont feel the pump or the muscle exhaustion in the right areas while doing them. Im only talking about lats by the way, i work my traps into my shoulder day and love it! awesome traps! Goin to work Back now tho guys. Wish me luck lol