©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
phoe and bigtime . Hey you guys are turning into regulars here at the bricks hangout! very cool.I really enjoy this thread. I would say easily the
most down and down to earth group I could ask for. BricK ! You sir are a
inspiring dude ! betcha your arms are "talking back" today!.
AA and IB I gonna want my royalties when I get you guys a big money contract with a energy supplement company. They will show timelapse film of a typical wired ass day in the lives of IB and AA! I needs my sleep.
I'm heading out for legs . One hip feeling a little jacked. I'll concentrate on just getting thouroughly warm and stretched. I'm gonna work form as far as squats then shove some blood through the legs with some other movements.
Had a rough day yesterday but a little voice in my head said go toward the light!
The light being the gym. Without it I am truely fucked!With it I am blessed.
Ok enough of my yakking time to do some hacking... Yes I want some butter with that corn.... :) Your friend Turbobusa..........

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm doing more to help keep myself on track and motivated buying a house is now a very stressful process. But making myself accountable and typing down my workout helps keep me stay in check

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Got to the gym early today and shredded back and bicepts. Trying to get all my weekend chores done so tomorrow from noon on all i have to do is watch football :)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I hate fuckin abs would be curious as to how the workout looked + gear doses cuz tri's chest and shoulders I'd be in there for 2½ hours easy not to mention abs sheesh

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pain no gain phoe. That goes for your dick also..lol. pound harder and it will grow .
Fri
Cardio
Theraband warm up on the shoulder
Did a back word chest session like backdooring the nurse for a check up
Close pec Dec
Wide pec Dec
Dips
DB incline as the lbs increase the aggression starts to cease
Decline bench on a Smith machine..solid weight I cant disclose
Flat db bench
Incline cable flies ..super jacked ..heart is on od.. halo effect.
Seated cable files on a accutrainer to stretch out my shoulders and to do some anti tendonitis work to keep my temple going..
Oh..also did 5 / 50 yard sprints against Jason who's fat mouth got him beat in the first race..lol. last 4 I let him win.. u know. ..nice guys finish last came and happened . Punks. .

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
DAMMIT!! I was posting my sat brick back session and this pos device went black and erased my post.
Cardio 30 min
Frt to bk wide grip pull owns
Chins hanging a 25 off my junk
Assisted chins for a nice stretch
DB bent over rows..swole weight.halo effect in play
HS standing low pulls off a seated plate loaded machine isolated arms..4 plate a side halo effect .... suns out.
Seated dual grip cable rows ..stack went plateless on last set..
Accutrainer one arm wide pulldowns seated on a bench..I tell you what u want a stretch and burn do this with the stack each arm ..whoa..
One again got out the wd-41.. new use is for greasing swole fukn shoulders so they can exit the double doors..
Gonna raise my t level tonite..nurse stopping for a stay over checkup.. T u gotta rent " the family" with Dinero..hot Acton..michele phieffer. I'd still fluff her pastry..:)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Smacked up delts yesterday, was still feeling Thursday's back day a bit. Wasn't 100% - some lifts felt heavier, some better, make sense? SO, here's how it went:
Rotator cuff work - external rotator pulley work 3x15
internal rotator pulley work 3x15
face pulls: 3x20

DB Shoulder Press: 1x12,4x10-15
Barbell Front Raises: 3x12-20
Seated DB Laterals: 5x10-15
Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 4x12-20
Barbell Upright Rows (wide grip to chin/nose): 3x12
Barbell Shrugs: 3x12-15

Dropped Triceps. Didn't want to eat into recovery too much, already wasn't 100%.

Grim

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Pain no gain phoe. That goes for your dick also..lol. pound harder and it will grow .

Back in town... I read your posts and just shake my head lol

Had a great session on Saturday hitting back and shoulders. Th soon to be fiance and I were hammering away at a good clip and were smoked by the end... And she finally decided she was sick of all the time being natty takes and has crossed over to the dark side. We want to be the insanely fit couple looking diesel in the gym.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Devil has won ↑↑ :devil-smiley-029: + :devil-smiley-033: =:devil-smiley-005: ←baby..

Shoulder day. . Haloriffic ordeal of insane growth.
You guy figure it out I'm tired.. Seahawks game wore me out.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Getting ready or chest/shoulders. Had a long day with sick graddaughter yesterday.She is doing much better. Hey I posted kind of a long thread in anabolic discusion. Kind of slanted partially towrads my good budduies here in bricks hangout.. On the run I'll holler soon. all have a great day/week@! Thanks, T..

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Today's a day focused on progress on a small and large scale.
Blood work first thing this morning.
3 hr. nap.
Off for some deep tissue work in a half an hour.
Hitting Chest, bis, calves and abs later.
Going to grab a nice bunch of meals then a good night's sleep.

I'm off today, so this kind of day is the exception, not the rule but that would be nice, huh?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'll add my exact workout when I get done sets and reps etc

Oh man! I'm getting a chubby just waiting till you post it! lol (I do like reading everyone's training, just needed some sarcastic input)

Getting ready or chest/shoulders. Had a long day with sick graddaughter yesterday.She is doing much better. Hey I posted kind of a long thread in anabolic discusion. Kind of slanted partially towrads my good budduies here in bricks hangout.. On the run I'll holler soon. all have a great day/week@! Thanks, T..

Good to hear the little one is feeling better. I seriously love this forum... It's become somewhat of a diary. Yeah, I'm gay...must need to up my test dose or take some more AIs lol

Sooooo.... Drilled into my legs. I was doing squats with a military friend who I met on base (I'm a civilian) and lives by me... Dude has some of the best legs i've seen in a while. He takes hit squats deep as shit, so i did the same. I worked up to 315 for 10! And these mother fuckers were ass to grass! I attribute this to my recent emphasis on my hammies. My secondary leg day has become a hammy day and is really giving m pop out the hole...

I did start off with a superset of leg curls and leg extensions... Got good blood flow in my hammies and pre-exhausted my quads (which made my squatting even more impressive)

After the squats where we pyramided up and di 5 working sets I did machine SLDLs... I really likek the way this position me and allow me to get into a goove where i can safely contract my hammies on every rep

Next was leg press I did sets of 40, 30, 20, 10 and then a rest pause set

Finished with a run up and down the stack doing 10 reps and 5 partials on the leg extension I think I started at 110lbs and went up to 170lbs and then all the way down to 50lbs... BEAT AS HELL

Snapped some pics today... chest is growing

bumy6u7e.jpg

e7y4ahej.jpg

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit chest today... was not an award winner but it did help my mood. My last week to hit the gym before the big day. Make-em count!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Haloooo everyone!! .Atom I see the wine collection has grown.. nothing better than a nice cav or merlo to loosen a skirt string..

Well I rode into Squattersville on my buffhalo tonite to throw down some heavy legs and calve work..
Met up with Chris. 21, a young psych, who was 305 at 5-5 who now 230 for a leg strength showdown.. Winner yours truly on an angled leg press 12 plate a side for 3reps after doing 10 rep sets for 7 sets prior as we added 2 plates each time ..
All this after we preexausted quad and hammys with 3 exercises each, was good to see the lad.. last time i saw him he had two thugs beat down on the sidewalk as they tried to steal his I phone..lol. Both thugs went to hospital .
T wonder wth but figured all OK.
Now I'm hammy cramped so tonite will be fun..
Nice to have u back LC. . Brick holler if u need whatever.. I got u covered..

Last edited: