©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Maximus123

Dec 1, 2013
What do u lot think of this cycle for 12weeks
Tri test 600mg a week
Tren en 400mg a week
Deca 600mg a week

I work out 5 times a week i been training 4 years. Diet is spot on. Im 24 years old i weigh 75 kg i am very strong for my weight. and i have done about 5 steroid cycles. So any comments on how i should run this cycle. What would be the best way. Or should i change the cycle completely. I was just hoping to put on mass and then take a break and do another cycle to get lean for summer. Any recomendations on what two cycles i should do?

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good for you LastChance! You can do this. Just put your mind to it. The first couple of days are the toughest. Then it starts getting easier. Stay real busy!

Back on schedule for today.

Damn! Is this thread 100 pages long???

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
That is awesome LC! I never smoked but I can't imagine how bad the addiction must be. Know that you are stronger than any addiction and will overcome. It won't be easy but I know it will be worth it for you.

I made a few adjustments to the plan to sharpen thing up and hot damn am I on point! Weight has stayed with .5 pounds of two weeks ago but I am much much leaner looking the mirror and have some nice roundness. I think my issue was bumpin up the slin and carbs too fast. Made me very watery and I felt uncomfortable...

Hit chest and shoulders today and really cranked it out since I got there a little early and had some extra time...

Flat Db bench worked up to 4 heavy sets of 8 but went to failure of sets of 12 and 10 before that

Incline Hex Press Fly combo 4 sets of 12 with the hex press then did 8 reps of flies - unreal pumpage at this point

Incline Nautilus Machine press 4 sets of 8 with each set finishing with 8 paritals

Incline DB scoop fly 4 sets of 12 and I took every rep nice and slow

Wide Grip Shoulder press 5 sets of 15 with a super slow negative

Arnold presses 4 sets of 10

Tri set of Side Laterals / Rear delt raises / front delt raises 5 rounds doing 12 reps with each exercise

Really good workout and I am very happy with where my physique is right now

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Nothing gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside like a back burning session. Walked out of the gym this afternoon with a smile on my face and a pump in my back. Why can't every day be back day?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm sicker than a dog today so it'd be a good day for a day off. I'm pretty bad coughing up crap drainage etc. This sucks

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
When brick has a good day we all need to have a good day... Phoe, get with the damn program and stop being sick! Now! ;)

Since it started snowing like a motherfucker here, we got let out of work early. I was thinking, "Fuck, what the hell can I do with this extra time?.... Let's kill shoulders. AGAIN!" So I went to the gym and crushed my delts for the second time today and got in a tan lol

I feel so damn sexy it is unbearable...the sexiness radiates off me. I'm shining sexiness of this thread as we speak and we are all now blessed with supreme sexiness.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If y'all see somewhere I can change I'm open to suggestions when I have a spotter I'll use free weight bench when not I use a smith machine which would account for the extra weight and reps from last week when I hit 405 for 3 reps

Thank goodness for a log book

So I can type out my workout from yesterday
Chest
Bench sets 1-20 135, 2-15 225, 3-7 315, 4-1 375, 5-11 225

Db incline 1-15 60lbs, 2-15 80, 3-7 100, 4-8 100

Cable crossover 1-25 60lbs, 2-12 100, 3-8 120, 4-15 60

Biceps
Wide grip curls 1-15 75lbs, 2-15 95, 3-11 115, 4-7 135

Alternating db curls 1-15 20, 2-15 35, 3-8 50, 4-7 60

Bent over single armed db curls 1-15 20, 2-15 30, 3-7 35

Single armed cable curls 1-15 30, 2-15 35, 3-15 40

Calves
Seated calf raises 1-40 90, 2-35 180, 3-30 180, 4-25 270, 5-17 270, 6-27 180

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Back day myself Brick..The vibe was in the air I had great session with great advancements .thanks brutha..

LC I hear people use vaper electronic cigs to quit..guess there are every flavors available. Smoke a red bull and get wings bro..cigs raise estro so keep an eye things...Move here and cigs are 10$ a pack so u quit or file bankruptsy.. holler..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Back day myself Brick..The vibe was in the air I had great session with great advancements .thanks brutha..

LC I hear people use vaper electronic cigs to quit..guess there are every flavors available. Smoke a red bull and get wings bro..cigs raise estro so keep an eye things...Move here and cigs are 10$ a pack so u quit or file bankruptsy.. holler..

Never knew about smoking and estrogen.... No shit...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3605047/

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Brick looking forward to you being up and over this bump in life's road.
Good and positive vibes to you my friend! 100 pages! Damn I'm so
not observant. Cool cool cool. . LC and whoever is qutting smoking.
My sister who has smoked for the last 40yrs stopped about 2.5 weeks ago with the electronic sigs for help. She has not smoked a real cig since.
She was diagnosed with emphasemia or however the hell it's spelled.
Not gonna rant but "our thing" is ooooh bad not legal blah blah.
But the govt allows those indisputable killers to be sold every where.
Ok so people have to choose right? Yeah right!
So do it ! Quit that death sentence habit asap. We are with you on that.
AA your chest is thickening very noticably. Good going. Hard work paying off. Cool!Ok I'm heading in for back work. I'm looking for a really good session.
Maybe not a doozy as I still have to be cautious and not pull shoulder repairs apart. IB Been on the run. Today finally will be a stay home day when wife goes to work so phone will be charged and i;ll be calling.
Everyone make this day count - at midnight it is gone forever. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I got good shit to post sometimes Atom..lol. Arm day ..I'm precutting off all of my sleeves so the sound of fabric ripping doesnt scare the blu hair chair exercise in session..no time to chat..

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
i hit chest and bis night before last. I had DOMS 6 hours after the workout.
Like CG always says 'that's how you know you baked the cake.'
Pre-exhausting my chest before pressing movements has definitely been adding fullness to my chest.
I have back tonight. I may shake it up and focus on deadlifting the night away after some light width and thickness work. Which reminds me I need a new log book. That one's filled up now. :D

Kill it!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Had a delayed arrival at work so I was able to get some extra ZZZs and really get to clobbering... I went to for a real high intensity approach today. same volume as usual, but wicked, wicked intensity

1-arm T-bar rows did two sets of 12 and was like, you bitch, man up and move some iron... bumped the weight up and did 4 more sets of 8 and let the bar hang at a dead stop on each rep

Under hand BB rows 4 sets of 10 on these doing a peak contraction when the bar was against my stomach - had to go a little lighter to get the contraction but it felt really good

High Pulley Stretchers 4 sets of 8 and i fully let my lats expand at full extension...You can feel the blood swelling the muscle with these

Super set of Lat Pulldowns and straight arm pulldowns 4 sets of each and on the lat pulldowns I did partials after each set

Machine rows 4 sets of these 1st set was a drop set doing a total of 5 drops
Sets 2 and 3 were both DC style rest-pause sets
Set 4 was a rest-pause drop set doing 5 drops and 3 mini sets at each drop - the burn was immense