©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2013 Log- Time to Mutate

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Right on Elvia .glad to hear you're in the groove now. I need a good bp monitor also. I'll ask my bro Dr. whats a good one and let u know just for information . I was goin to a firedept and theyed do it cause the rookies need to learn that shit.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Right on Elvia .glad to hear you're in the groove now. I need a good bp monitor also. I'll ask my bro Dr. whats a good one and let u know just for information . I was goin to a firedept and theyed do it cause the rookies need to learn that shit.

Thanks matey I appreciate it. No gym today but looking forward to going 2moro. I will defo do chest and bi-ceps and whatever I feel like (legs of some sort). Diet has been very basic for the reasons I outlined at the start... although got some steak today and a few other bits as a treat :D

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil and fruit and fibre cereal.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a pear.

Chicken breast, selection of fruits (pineapple, mango, strawberries, orange and blueberries).

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a banana.

Home made fish and chunky chips.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a pink lady apple.

Gonna have a rump steak with probably whole wheat pasta drizzled with EVOO in the next hour.

I will probably have another shake too depending upon what time I go to bed (it is just past 11pm now and I usually go to bed at 3am).

I got some cottage cheese so will probably have that pre bed with some nuts.

Steak time may come early :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been ill which is so rare for me. Nothing major but decided to rest 2 days. I didn't inject anything yesterday. Gonna go the gym later (Fri) and I went on the Wed too. I done chest, back, bi-ceps, and hams.

Back Extensions... 4 sets of approx 25 reps
Hyper Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps (supersetted with below)
Machine Ab Crunches... 2 sets of 15 reps
Smith Flat Bench... 5 sets of 20-8 reps going up in weight.
Chest Dips... 3 sets of approx 20-12 reps going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown... 4 sets of 15-9 reps going up in weight.
Hammer DB Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps... final set drop set of 9, 14 and 20 reps.
Reverse Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Seated Leg Curl... 2 sets of 25 reps (supersetted with below)
Lying Leg Curl... 2 set s of 25 reps
Hammer Strength Leg Curl... 3 sets of 10 reps with each foot with minimal rest.
Hanging Knee Raises... 1 set of 25 reps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No gym as I am doing a detox today. It's the first time I have done one so I should learn alot today. I have used magnesium citrate to flush out my system. I am having no food today at all just lots of water and green tea. Nothing major as happened so far surprisingly...tt must be building up :eek: It's nearly 7pm and I am starting to struggle with the no food but I will be 100%. Considering the amount I usually eat I am doing well All I have thought about for 2 hours is warm bread with lots of kerrygold butter on :eek:

I have dcided but I may haver my first meal 2moro afternoon. If I do then I will go the gym later on. If I continue this fast I won't go the gym till Monday. Looking forward to packing on lots of muscle in the next year just using this as alittle refresher for my body.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
No gym as I am doing a detox today. It's the first time I have done one so I should learn alot today. I have used magnesium citrate to flush out my system. I am having no food today at all just lots of water and green tea. Nothing major as happened so far surprisingly...tt must be building up :eek: It's nearly 7pm and I am starting to struggle with the no food but I will be 100%. Considering the amount I usually eat I am doing well All I have thought about for 2 hours is warm bread with lots of kerrygold butter on :eek:

I have dcided but I may haver my first meal 2moro afternoon. If I do then I will go the gym later on. If I continue this fast I won't go the gym till Monday. Looking forward to packing on lots of muscle in the next year just using this as alittle refresher for my body.

Let us know how the detox goes. Have never done one myself so interested in hearing the benefits.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My detox didn't fully go to plan but I am very pleased. I ended up going to bed fairly early for me at about 2:30am. I woke up about 6:30am and had to go... what you would expect. So that was nearly 15 hours afterwards. I went earlier in the day after the stuff too but nothing major. Anyway I woke up again at 10:30am and went again but less. Once more at 2pm but less again. Sorry for the unneeded detail :D

Not what I expected but I am pleased I done it. I will do it again and use abit more powder. The powder was from a great source so not concerned with quality etc.

I usually struggle without food after 5 hours so I am pleased with myself. I didn't eat for over 36 hours... could have gone longer as I was ok but decided it was best to eat. I started with 3 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of toast with kerrygold butter on. I was gonna leave it at that but had a bowl of fruit and fibre. I started going more then :eek::D

It's the first time I have fasted over a day so it was definately worth it. Although I would have been bad if I had worked or moved around... just films and chilling all day yesterday.

Not exactly ate great today but I feel really good. I didn't do this with the intention of eating super clean afterwards as my budget is so low. Just felt like a refresher and it worked and now back to building as much muscle as I can :)

Looking forward to the gym 2moro. Gonna hit it hard... thinking chest, back and quads.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Been the gym twice in the last 3 days.

I done back, chest and quads...

Back Extensions... 4 sets of 20 reps to warm up as usual
Hyper Extensions...
Ab Crunches... This and above supersetted... 3 sets of 15 reps each
Pull Ups... 3 sets fo failure
Flat DB Bench... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set to failure at 17 reps.
Hammer Strength Pulldowns... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set to failure at 12 reps.
Decline Barbell Bench... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set to failure at 16 reps
Chest Supported Row... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 9 reps
Weighted Chest Dips... 1 working set of 19 reps
Leg Extensions... 3 sets of 20 reps
Hammer Strength Leg Press (one leg at a time) ... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight (1x 25kg plate added each side each set).

Great workout and fairly fast paced but heavy. My legs were burnt out after the leg press. Good thing about the hammer piece I can make it extra hard by putting the seat forward so my knee comes back near near my head. But my back is fully supported and no arching as I am doing it unilaterally.

Earlier I trained with barbie and done shoulders, tri-ceps, hams and calves.

Back Extensions... 4 sets of 20 reps
DB Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 20-15 reps
DB Front Raises... 4 sets of 20-15 reps
DB Shrugs... 4 sets of 20-15 reps
I basically done alot of db isolation work (just went on feel) different angles and order and lots of sets but the above is about it.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
One Arm Cable Tri-cep Pushdown... 2 sets of 20 reps each side.
Seated Leg Curl Machine... 3 sets of 25 reps going up in weight
Hammer Strength Leg Curl... 3 sets of 15 reps each side
Leg Press Calf Presses... 4 sets of 25-20 reps... I had barbie push down to add resistance on the final half of each set.

Another great workout today and a good feel all over.

I am looking forward to going again 2moro. Not sure what I will do but thinking chest, biceps and possibily quads and calves.

Just adding gear is 500mg test and 700mg npp but I missed another npp shot last night but not too bothered about the hormones right now. Things are going well. 10IU humalog pre workout both days and MHP TRAC extreme NO both days too... gives me a great boost.

Have a good day everyone :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Really appreciate the attention to detail in your log Elvia. I'm really paying
attention to your take on the npp too.If I recall correctly you are very fond of deca so a comparo to npp as a side note . Keep us posted and up and away pard.. Very cool.. T

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks everyone :) Things have been really good. I am the first to admit I am not eating enough but it's hard with my budget. I haven't been having as many shakes as I planned. I need to overcome my mentality of whole foods are best. That is true but in a way it stops me consuming the extra shakes... like a mental block. It's not ideal but for the time being the shakes will be vital to my success. So I will be an extra effort to get the extra 2-3 I need for growth. I weigh the same but I am looking better week by week so things are good. I will sort some pics out soon.

I woke up yesterday and was sore... I was the day before but even more so. It's great as it shows I have worked the muscle well. But literally my calves, chest, lats, quads, glutes... all bad. So I decided to wait a day so I could get more out of my following workout. Today I trained chest, bi-ceps and calves. I was gonna do quads but was rushed for time but will do them 2moro in a leg day.

Machine Incline Press... 3 sets of 25 very light reps to warm up.
DB Flat Press... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 14 reps
Decline Barbell Press... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 9 reps... the last assisted.
Weighted Chest Dips... 1 working set of 14 reps
Standing DB Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps
DB Preacher Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Hammer Curls... 2 sets of 15 reps then 1 drop set to complete failure for 12, 10 and approx 16 reps.
Reverse Curls... 1 working set of 23 reps
Calf Extensions... About 10 sets of 20-10 reps using different foot positions and 10 sec rest periods.

Gonna train over the w/e too. 2moro will be quads, hams and calves and may throw in something else :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Really appreciate the attention to detail in your log Elvia. I'm really paying
attention to your take on the npp too.If I recall correctly you are very fond of deca so a comparo to npp as a side note . Keep us posted and up and away pard.. Very cool.. T

Yeah deca is my fav compound. I have very rarely been surprised by taking new things. I read up on most things plus looking at them chemically it is fairly easy to see what they will do. I think tren's strength is probably a surprise to everyone and that was an exception to me too. However npp is definately a big surprise. I can tell it is a great mass builder but it has given me no joint benefits at all. It's nothing like deca in a sense which is strange for obvious reasons. In a strange way I liken it to a weak tren... all physical and obviously not psychological. I am a fan but fuck me the spots it has given me on my back are bad... they seem to be fading away alittle so pleased about that.

I am looking forward to starting my new cycle but not sure how I am gonna afford it :eek: Seriously all my money will go towards paying off my hol by April. I have next to no test left (2 amps and a 5ml sachet :D) and 2 vials of npp so who knows. I may have to go off for abit or get a vial of test and do a cruise. Hopefully I can sort out some stuff and just go straight into my big blast.

Todays diet has been a mixed bag in many ways. So far I have had...

4 whole eggs and some toast with butter.

10IU slin pre workout so I quickly ate a bowl of bran flakes with lots of raisins in. Had a raspberry yoghurt and a spoon of manuka honey. Then knocked back lot's of EAA's vile taste... probably had alittle too much :eek:

Gym... Had a mass freak shake during training... 175g carbs and 50g protein. I always drink this slowly so finish it a the end of training.

Rushed for time and in work so post workout (about 40 mins after training) had lots of mango, tub of cottage cheese and a shake of 50g whey isolate/micellar casein and 60g oats

Whole wheat pasta with mince beef and lots of bread with some cheese. Afterwards I had a chocolate santa from xmas (quite big :D)

Shake of 50g blend of protein and 60g oats with an orange.

Rump Steak with jasmine rice

It's 12pm here so I will have another shake and probably some cottage cheese pre bed with more protein or some nuts or whatever I fancy.

In the following weeks I am gonna try and eat more whole foods around training. I have plenty of mass freak left so will continue having that during training... great stuff and fully recommended.

Supplements are now...

Multivit twice daily
Vit C 1g morning and night
Fish Oil... morning and night
Garlic 2g mornings
Green Tea Extract 1500mg first thing when I wake up. I do this as they are so strong I sometimes go bright red from them so it fades by the time I leave the flat :D

I am giving the rest of my MHP TRAC NO to Barbie as she loves it. She finally tried it the other day and loved it... finally convinced her the creatine in it will not put 10 pounds on her :D She is always falling a sleep by 8pm so it helps her stay awake but doesn't give her any crash etc.

Anyway have a good day everyone :)

Last edited:

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Hey mate, great log. Just a tip I do with my EAAs. Put some cordial in the mix. I mix a bit of apple and raspberry cordial in and it gets rid of the putrid taste of the leucine and other EAAs

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey mate, great log. Just a tip I do with my EAAs. Put some cordial in the mix. I mix a bit of apple and raspberry cordial in and it gets rid of the putrid taste of the leucine and other EAAs

Thanks matey. That is what I have been doing and it works well. I use a double strength orange cordial. I was actually surprised the first time how well it masks the flavour cos they are vile. It's just yesterday I don't know what I was thinking I must have done about 50g :eek:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Awesome log man. Very nice, great read. Hey, I understand the NPP can be a crap shoot for people and their joints. Works for some, others not really. You were getting spots on the back from the NPP. Can you describe those man? Anything you did to fade them other than time? Do you megadose fish oil for the joints? I know yer knees are shot you say...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Awesome log man. Very nice, great read. Hey, I understand the NPP can be a crap shoot for people and their joints. Works for some, others not really. You were getting spots on the back from the NPP. Can you describe those man? Anything you did to fade them other than time? Do you megadose fish oil for the joints? I know yer knees are shot you say...

The spots are fading alittle but still present. I started some mt2 so that will be the main factor in them fading away. Although no sun (or sunbed) exposure yet. Like anything my body is getting accustomed to the hormones so that will be another factor in them getting better. I also make sure to go in the sauna after each gym session then finish with a cold shower. Most are like your average spot but loads of red spots/marks all over the skin too. I get ingrowing hairs in my back too and they create the worst spots... painful too.

My knees are ok... alittle worst over the last few weeks due to heavy leg pressing etc but nothing major. I take fish oil morning and night but no megadosing. I have been planning on adding 200mg deca for my joints as I have a sachet from ages ago but haven't bothered. Gonna just wait till I start my big blast (whenever that will be) for the deca to start. As of now things are good so looking forward to the lifting ahead... I can't see any issues (hopefully) with the way I am training now. I am lifting very heavy but no squats or nonsupported work for my back. Good thing I have noticed improvements in my back width/thickness and leg development so it is not effecting my progress.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained rear delts, tri-ceps, quads, hams and calves...

Back and HyperExtensions to warm up
Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 2 sets of 25 reps
Reverse Pec Deck... sets of 20 and 15 reps to warm up. Then 12 reps to failure. Finishing with lighter set of 35 reps.
Tri-cep Extension... 3 sets of 25-20 reps
Close Grip Bench Press... 3 warm up sets of approx 15 reps and 1 working set of 10 reps (2 assisted).
Seated Leg Curl superesetted with Horizontal Leg Press... 7 sets of each for 15 reps going up in weight for both each set.
Hammer Leg Curl... 1 set to failure for each leg... approx 20 reps
Seated Leg Press Machine... 3 sets of approx 25 slow reps
Calf Press on Leg Press... about 7 sets of atleast 20 reps. The last 2 sets my mate pushed against the sled as hard as he could for resistance.

Today I trained back and shoulders...

Back Extensions... 3 sets of 25 reps to warm up (no rest)
Hyper Extensions supersetted with Ab Crunches... 3 sets of 15 reps for each.
Hammer Strength Pulldown... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight each time.
Machine Rows... 3 sets of approx 20 reps going up in weight each time.
Flat Bench Rear Delt Raises... 2 sets of 15 reps going up in weight for each side.
Lateral Raises... 6 sets of 25-10 reps going up then back down in weight.
Wide Grip Upright Rows... 3 sets of approx 15-20 reps going up in weight.
Hammer Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.

Tired after tonight but felt good in the gym. Managed to do 5 x 15kg plates (75kg) each side on the hammer grip pulldown for 15 reps for my final set. So my strength is moving up as that was 4 plates last week and that felt really heavy then. I don't have straps so if I did you could add on another plate easy.

I started taking tbol again but only at 20mg per day. My nosebleeds seem to start at 40mg per day last time :eek: I will keep it at 20mg pre workout for now . If my nose were sorted I would take 50-60mg per day.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Elvia great log brutha.. Mt2 sure lit up my freckles that I never knew I had and without u.v rays the freckles or spots are more of a side effect on me.. Thanks for the detail..

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Elvia great log brutha.. Mt2 sure lit up my freckles that I never knew I had and without u.v rays the freckles or spots are more of a side effect on me.. Thanks for the detail..

Yes mt2 darkens existing freckles but it also creates new ones. In my experience they often disappear completely after usage... it can take a few months. But my spots are solely from the npp. Plus loads of red marks/dots all over my upper back. MT2 always clears my skin and of course the tan hides marks. I think they will disappear soon anyway. I am coming off npp soon as I only have about 18ml left. Doing 100mg per day so that is 18 days left but the way I have been pinning more like 27 days :eek: Gonna try and be good and pin ed though.

Want to see something funny. Get on this... this is what mt2 does to me. First pic is my natural colour a very old pic when I was about 20 in Dublin. The 2nd pic is on hol a few years ago :D

2h57675.jpg

2zob2ib.png