©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2013 Log- Time to Mutate

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Love that stuff man Dark as F--k without roasting like pig all day.
Plus Mama gets some perks too.. Science gotta love it.
T

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained Hams, Quads, Calves and Chest...

Back Extensions... 4 sets of 25 reps going up in weight
Hyper Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps
Hammer Strength Lying Leg Curl... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight. At the end of the 4th set finished with 25 partial reps.
Seated Leg Press Machine... 7 sets of 15 slow reps going up in weight... could not walk after this :eek:
DB lunges... 2 sets of approx 15 reps
DB Squats... 3 sets of 20-15 reps
Calf Press on Leg Press... 5 sets of approx 25 reps going up in weight. Last set Barbie pushed against sled as hard as possible.
Decline Barbell Press... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Hammer Strength Chest Press... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.

My strength is climbing up through the weeks. Certain things I don't try to increase strength (as in more weight) just intensity. But today I done 4 x 15kg plates on hammer strength so 60kg each side for 15 reps. I think in 2 weeks I will be on 5 plates. When I start my big blast (hormones and more time progressing) I think you can add alot onto that as I have lifted heavy (for me) in the past. Long term goals will be 100kg hammer strength each side and for barbell press about 160kg for 15 reps. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No gym today as my body need a rest... my legs are bad. I was lifting alot in work today anyway. The leg press machine I used yesterday is fantastic. It's a very unusual angle but with the seat pushed forwards I feel it all in my quads. It only goes to 150kg but with the seat forward and a slow rep speed it is a killer. My quads are very sore and it's a struggle getting up stairs etc... but I love the feel... shows I trained them hard :) 2moro should be back and arms maybe shoulders too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't go yesterday as my back was sore. I done it in work... I need to keep being smart with things but probably lifted something I shouldn't have. Nothing major so just gave it an extra days rest. That way I could put more into my back workout. I done back, chest and calves...

Back Extensions... 4 sets of approx 20 reps
Hyper Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps
Machine Row... 2 sets of 25 reps
Decline Barbell Press... 2 sets of 25 reps
Chest Supported Row... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight
Flat DB Press... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raise... 5 sets of approx 20 slow reps.

Things are going well and my strength is moving up. Not done heavy db presses in over a year as my old gym only had 30kg db's. I need to still get fully used to flat as I used to do mainly inclines. But today my last set was 50kg db's for 11 good reps. I also done 85kg each side on the hammer pulldown for 10 reps. Everything is moving up nicely. I just need to pound those shakes to get my weight up.

I will get a shave soon so I can take a few pics. I have hair everywhere so it looks silly in pics so need to use an electric razor for my chest, back etc. I should have them up soon. I am abit bloated now due to various reasons. Holding water around my waist but feel good about things and reckon I am on a good path for progression. My gear needs to be increased though if I am to mutate... ok mutate is a strong word I just like the way it sounds :eek::D

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Hey Elvia, great log. Earlier you said npp isn't giving you the joint relief deca does. When you do add it, do you plan on reducing the npp dose since they are so similar, or just add it on top of your npp dose. Reason i ask, my knees hurt as well and would like to do the same when i do my run.
Thanks,
Magnus82

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey Elvia, great log. Earlier you said npp isn't giving you the joint relief deca does. When you do add it, do you plan on reducing the npp dose since they are so similar, or just add it on top of your npp dose. Reason i ask, my knees hurt as well and would like to do the same when i do my run.
Thanks,
Magnus82

Thanks Magnus. I am not gonna be running my deca and npp together. I have approx 1 vial of npp left so just gonna run that till it is empty. If I get my cycle before that I will just start it when I do. I may get my cycle alittle later so will just be off until I get it.

I expected to get some joint benefits from the npp but I didn't in the slightest. For anyone who has both and is running npp but are not getting the joint benefits I highely recommend adding 200mg deca per week. 200mg deca can work wonders in regards to joints... literally a few weeks later your a different person.

I have 2 sachets of deca I forgot about from ages ago and was gonna add them in but just left it. But in the future I think I will add 200mg deca to nearly all my cycles as it makes a huge difference. Let me know how your run with npp goes :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Almost forgot :eek: earlier I done Hams, Quads, Calves and Shoulders...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight each set.
Hammer Strength Leg Curl... 4 sets of 15 reps each side going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Leg Extension... 2 sets of 15 reps each side.
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 sets of 25 reps
Leg Press... 6 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Calf Press... 2 sets of 20 reps... final set of 90 reps using 3 different foot positions. I had to stop on the final 3rd after 17 reps and done the other 13 reps about 10 secs later.
Lateral Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps
Wide Grip Upright Row... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight each time.

Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I done chest, tri-ceps, bi-ceps and calves...

Hyper Extensions... 4 sets of 15 reps
Flat Barbell Bench... 4 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Chest Press... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight
Weight Chest Dips... 1 set of 17 reps
Skull Crushers... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
One Arm Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps on each side.
Underhand One Arm Tri-cep Extension... 2 sets of 20 reps on each side.
One Arm DB Preacher Curl... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
DB Hammer Curl... 1 drop set of 30kg for 14 reps, 20kg for 12 reps and 12.5kg for 21 reps.
Seated Calf Raises... 4 sets of approx 25 reps going up in weight each set.

Been abit sick recently. Constant feeling of nausea and migraines through the day. I am never sick ever so curious what is the cause. Could just be a virus etc but I am removing certain things I think may have been a cause. Hopefully I start feeling better soon. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am still sick for some unknown reason. I can imagine this is what 500mg adrol per day would make someone feel like :eek: Nothing major but just feel like crap all day. I have gone over any changes I have made to see if there is anything I can do to help. It may just be one of those things (virus)... but strange as I am never sick. It's not the hormones as they are exactly the same. But I decided to stop injecting everything. I am starting my big blast soon anyway... I should get that in the next week or two. So for now I am off everything just to give me alittle break.

I went the docs and he said if your still bad next week come back. I was concerned with my bp but that came back at 145/66 which is fine. Obviously the 145 is abit high. I mentioned the pulse pressure to him but he said your fine. I know we all want to be as healthy as we can be taking all these hormones but I do think many go over the top with the bp at times. They freak out if they are 140/75. I will keep monitoring it as I want it to be as low as possible. But that isn't bad considering I have been on 500mg test, 700mg npp and 20mg tbol with other things that can cause water retention etc.

I haven't been the gym for a few days but should go 2moro and sunday. I was letting myself have a little break to see if that helped with the sickness. Work has been bad too recently so a break will do me good. But generally I am doing really good... just paid off more towards my hol in July :D Have a good day everyone :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes I think with the younger guys ELV it's common to skip past watching that bp closely. Hope you get feeling well quickly brother.. T

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
So happy I am off work for the w/e :D I should be going the gym with barbie 2moro. As you know I am living on next to nothing... most meals are shakes. However today I have had a rare no shake day. I have ate really well. If only I could afford to eat this way everyday I would look 10x better :eek: I have had diced rump steak cooked with pineapple twice so far. Chicken with mixed tropical fruit. Whole eggs with bran flakes and mixed berries. 2 pieces of fish with coconut rice. I feel like a king haha :D:banghead: I may have another steak later. Definately gonna have some eggs. Probably do a fried coconut and egg rice with diced steak :D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good to hear Elvia ..I too have thin wallet disease and it gets old quick but I make sure gym fee is paid so I can stay on my addiction...what's your favorite protein shake btw?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Good to hear Elvia ..I too have thin wallet disease and it gets old quick but I make sure gym fee is paid so I can stay on my addiction...what's your favorite protein shake btw?

I like myproteins impact whey isolate (uk company). They also have a 95% whey isolate too. At the moment I am using Matrix's anabolic whey. It's very cheap for what you get so I was abit dubious about it's true quality. Plus some of the ingredients don't add up properly but that is common. I researched and someone had one of their proteins tested and it came back exactly what it stated... 80% protein. Their anabolic one is great and pumped full of aminos (check out the glutamine). I will copy and paste the info...

Anabolic Matrix Amount Per 50g Serving:

K cals/K: 178k cals
Protein: 40g*
Fat: 2.9g
Of which are saturates: 2.1g
Trans Fat: 0g
Carbohydrates: 5.9g
Sodium: 180mg
Fibre: 440mg
Calcium: 0.42g

Container Size: 5kg

Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 100

Anabolic Matrix Animo Acid profile per 100g:

L-Isoleucine* 4975mg
L-Leucine* 7982mg
L-Lysine 6687mg
L-Methionine 1650mg
L-Phenylalanine 2476mg
L-Threonine 5692mg
L-Tryptophan+ 1198mg
L-Valine* 4378mg
L-Arginine 2859mg
L-Cystine 1259mg
Glutamic Acid 24025mg
L-Histidine 1126mg
L-Proline 4350mg
L-Tyrosine 1150mg
L-Alanine 22564mg
L-Aspartic Acid 4329mg
L-Glycine 943mg
L-Serine 2145mg

Confirmation of key ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80), Micellar Casein, Whole Milk Protein, Pea Protein Isolate, Natural and Natural Identical Flavouring, Natural Colouring, Stabilisers (Citric Acid, Malic Acid) Contains Sweetener. Sucralose. Protein analysis declared as dry matter, this is determined in the absence off water which may compromise up to 6%.

I am not too fussed when it comes to protein though. If I don't use the above I just get a well established brand and like to rotate different protein types. I like gaspari and reflex products and well basically any big name.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No gym today just sex haha :)

I said I would give myself a break so I am going to till Mon. My mate has asked me to go 2moro so I may change my mind. I always like to have 5 days or so off every few months. Gonna watch a few movies together and have some fun :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just got back from the gym... the difference is massive. Not been off npp for long but my strength has gone way down. Sure I have been ill too but it's the hormones too :eek: I am starting to feel tired etc more so full shutdown is not far off.

I decided to do a full body mainly light weight routine...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight with no rest in between to warm up.
Warm up with db's
Flat Barbell Press... 2 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Incline DB Press... 2 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Chest Dips... 1 set of bw dips for 25 reps
Chest Supported Row... 2 sets of 20 reps
Machine Rows... 2 sets of 25 reps
Reverse Pec Dec... 2 sets of 25 reps going up in weight
Flat Bench Rear Delt Raise... 1 set of 15 reps each side.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
DB Lateral Raises... 2 sets of 20 reps
Hammer Strength Leg Curl... 3 sets of 20 reps with each side going up in weight.
Hammer Strength Leg Extension... 3 sets of 20 reps with each side going up in weight.
Leg Press... 5 sets of 20 slow reps with 5-10 secs rest in between sets with only 4 plates a side... killer
Calf Press on Leg Press... 5 sets of approx 25 reps with mate pushing on sled as hard as he could on final set... that set was about 35 reps.

Alot of work today but I feel great now. I like to push myself and I couldn't do it with weight so done it with endurance today. I will continue training with higher reps and lighter weight for the next few weeks. Then afterwards I will push everything :)

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
You'll get a lot of disagreements, but I do think Deca is a good add in low dosage for the lubrication of the joints. Especially if you're not a really young guy. I did this recently and notice the difference.

Glad you're feeling better bro !

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You'll get a lot of disagreements, but I do think Deca is a good add in low dosage for the lubrication of the joints. Especially if you're not a really young guy. I did this recently and notice the difference.

Glad you're feeling better bro !

Thanks matey. Yeah 200mg deca does wonders to me and I am only 29 :D But my big blast will mainly be deca. Can't get mast so it will be 1.2g deca and 300mg test and adrol kickstart :D

I am feeling alot better now. I think it was a few things. My anxiety has been fine for ages but it crept up alittle and that would have effected things. I started having espresso before the gym which is not really great for me... stimulants don't treat me well :eek: Work has been stressful and it is crap so another factor.

I am thinking it may be high cortisol too due to all of the above and it was at the top of normal range in my last blood test. Many things lower it though so who knows. Insulin lowers it loads so a good excuse to start that at 2 times daily haha. Back up to 3g vit c and b vits too. Not having coffee which is good too... very few stimulants from now on. Interestingly though I read a study that stated black tea (which I love) has been shown to lower cortisol levels. Interesting as black tea obviously contains caffeine. I guess that will be my reason to keep tea in my diet... I love it. Gonna be good and keep it to one cup per day as a treat. I have love all teas but my fav is black tea with milk and 2 sugars :)

Looking forward to the gym 2moro. Time to hit it hard... high reps though as I feel weaker by the day as I came off everything :eek: I know I have been crap with pics but will try and get them sorted. I am not bothered about posting pics so it's not that... I still haven't even shaved my gorilla hair off :eek: