©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anabolic Pharms

rtysdog

Registered User
Jun 18, 2005
37
0
0
Is this stuff real I just got a 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is this stuff real, any good anyone heard anything?Please help me out.
 
Flint

could some one give me the address to AP SO I CAN ORDER :rolleyes: :welcome:



I guess everyone is missing our basic board rules. Maybe we need to rehash.

http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=4831

1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
click on the steroid source button. pay the 50$ fee and you get instant access to the sources.
 
I've used some in the past. I loved it. I wish I had a price list now. Would definately use again.




I guess everyone is missing our basic board rules. Maybe we need to rehash.

http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=4831

1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.


I wish I had a price list now. Yes, this is asking for a source
 
Last edited by a moderator: