R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 18, 2005 #1 Is this stuff real I just got a 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is this stuff real, any good anyone heard anything?Please help me out.
Is this stuff real I just got a 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is this stuff real, any good anyone heard anything?Please help me out.
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,636 22 38 Jun 18, 2005 #2 Not sure if i have.. doesnt ring a bell. to tell you the truth save your self from this type of frusturation, goto http://ww.anasci.org/steroidsource.htm
Not sure if i have.. doesnt ring a bell. to tell you the truth save your self from this type of frusturation, goto http://ww.anasci.org/steroidsource.htm
latino~heat Truest Playa in da Game May 24, 2005 190 0 0 Lower`East`Side Jun 18, 2005 #3 rtysdog said: Is this stuff real I just got a 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is this stuff real, any good anyone heard anything?Please help me out. Click to expand... I know its a UGLAB and thats it...
rtysdog said: Is this stuff real I just got a 50cc 200mg bottle of deca. Is this stuff real, any good anyone heard anything?Please help me out. Click to expand... I know its a UGLAB and thats it...
N never content New member Jul 4, 2005 1 0 0 Jul 4, 2005 #5 AP's products are all legit very good UG lab one of the best around right now.
F flint New member Sep 8, 2005 2 0 0 Sep 27, 2005 #6 Flint could some one give me the address to AP SO I CAN ORDER :welcome: I guess everyone is missing our basic board rules. Maybe we need to rehash. http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=4831 1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
Flint could some one give me the address to AP SO I CAN ORDER :welcome: I guess everyone is missing our basic board rules. Maybe we need to rehash. http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=4831 1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.
healthfreak Registered User Jun 19, 2005 949 0 0 Sep 27, 2005 #7 become a source member. then you will have it.
F flint New member Sep 8, 2005 2 0 0 Sep 28, 2005 #8 How Do I Become A Member Thanks For The Information Health Freak
healthfreak Registered User Jun 19, 2005 949 0 0 Sep 28, 2005 #9 click on the steroid source button. pay the 50$ fee and you get instant access to the sources.
C corn68 New member Jul 27, 2005 6 0 0 Oct 6, 2005 #10 I've used some in the past. I loved it. I wish I had a price list now. Would definately use again. I guess everyone is missing our basic board rules. Maybe we need to rehash. http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=4831 1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums. I wish I had a price list now. Yes, this is asking for a source Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
I've used some in the past. I loved it. I wish I had a price list now. Would definately use again. I guess everyone is missing our basic board rules. Maybe we need to rehash. http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=4831 1. Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums. I wish I had a price list now. Yes, this is asking for a source