S Stuart New member Jun 14, 2005 15 0 0 Jul 6, 2005 #1 Anyone else having trouble getting into their mail acct. Keeps coming with site currently experienciing problems
Anyone else having trouble getting into their mail acct. Keeps coming with site currently experienciing problems
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,635 22 38 Jul 6, 2005 #2 Stuart said: Anyone else having trouble getting into their mail acct. Keeps coming with site currently experienciing problems Click to expand... mines working as of now. which browser are you using.
Stuart said: Anyone else having trouble getting into their mail acct. Keeps coming with site currently experienciing problems Click to expand... mines working as of now. which browser are you using.
S Stuart New member Jun 14, 2005 15 0 0 Jul 6, 2005 #3 Anasci.org said: mines working as of now. which browser are you using. Click to expand... Explorer as far as I know, worked perfectly last week, last 2 days I can't get in
Anasci.org said: mines working as of now. which browser are you using. Click to expand... Explorer as far as I know, worked perfectly last week, last 2 days I can't get in
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,635 22 38 Jul 6, 2005 #4 hmm... anyone else experiencing this problem?
smikey211 Registered User Mar 7, 2005 166 0 0 Jul 6, 2005 #5 Java I can't gat this fu***** JAva script thing figured out to even get an e-mail account.
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jul 7, 2005 #6 CHRIS 1 said: That happens to me sometimes. My anasci mail is fine but I am having problems with PMs. I Pm Oracle a few time they feep comming back saying hes not a member. Click to expand... Maybe someone finally got around to banning him.
CHRIS 1 said: That happens to me sometimes. My anasci mail is fine but I am having problems with PMs. I Pm Oracle a few time they feep comming back saying hes not a member. Click to expand... Maybe someone finally got around to banning him.
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jul 7, 2005 #7 MaSTa LifTa said: Maybe someone finally got around to banning him. Click to expand... You can only wish brutha
MaSTa LifTa said: Maybe someone finally got around to banning him. Click to expand... You can only wish brutha
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jul 7, 2005 #8 ORACLE said: You can only wish brutha Click to expand... Ya, because then, I would have a lot more points. Thief! LOL.
ORACLE said: You can only wish brutha Click to expand... Ya, because then, I would have a lot more points. Thief! LOL.
S Stuart New member Jun 14, 2005 15 0 0 Jul 7, 2005 #9 Day 3 still can't get in. Tried to sign up for a new acct and wouldn't even let me do that