©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



anasci mail

Stuart

New member
Jun 14, 2005
15
0
0
Anyone else having trouble getting into their mail acct. Keeps coming with site currently experienciing problems
 
Stuart said:
Anyone else having trouble getting into their mail acct. Keeps coming with site currently experienciing problems

mines working as of now. which browser are you using.
 
Anasci.org said:
mines working as of now. which browser are you using.
Explorer as far as I know, worked perfectly last week, last 2 days I can't get in
 
Java

I can't gat this fu***** JAva script thing figured out to even get an e-mail account.
 
CHRIS 1 said:
That happens to me sometimes. My anasci mail is fine but I am having problems with PMs. I Pm Oracle a few time they feep comming back saying hes not a member.

Maybe someone finally got around to banning him.
 
Day 3 still can't get in. Tried to sign up for a new acct and wouldn't even let me do that