R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #21 Pat? What is your name Pat? I bet it is. You probably know Pat. In 3 more weeks w/ no result its $ back time!
Pat? What is your name Pat? I bet it is. You probably know Pat. In 3 more weeks w/ no result its $ back time!
R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #23 It was just deca so far for some joint pain and problems, not to get huge
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #24 Why won't you just tell me your cycle and dosages?
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #25 Deca alone is not a good cycle to run
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #28 Well, I'll tell you from personal experience when I run something like deca or test enanthate that takes a long time to kick in I don't feel anything till atleast week 4.
Well, I'll tell you from personal experience when I run something like deca or test enanthate that takes a long time to kick in I don't feel anything till atleast week 4.
R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #29 what are these points for? I think you know AP is bullshit
R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #30 If you say you tried AP i'll give it a couple weeks then I'm going to get my money back, No scamming me
If you say you tried AP i'll give it a couple weeks then I'm going to get my money back, No scamming me
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #31 rtysdog said: I think you know AP is bullshit Click to expand... Dude, you act like I know AP personally. I'm just telling you that I've used him for about 4 or 5 cycles now and I really like his stuff.
rtysdog said: I think you know AP is bullshit Click to expand... Dude, you act like I know AP personally. I'm just telling you that I've used him for about 4 or 5 cycles now and I really like his stuff.
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #33 You will know when your deca kicks in here in about a week when you can't get your dick up.
R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #36 We got a lot more talking to do! Thanks
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #37 If after 5 or 6 weeks and you still don't feel anything, I will PM you a way to get ahold of one of his associates on a board.
If after 5 or 6 weeks and you still don't feel anything, I will PM you a way to get ahold of one of his associates on a board.
R rtysdog Registered User Jun 18, 2005 37 0 0 Jun 30, 2005 #38 think joint pains will stop soon? Gotta go holler tomorrow!