©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anyone Anabolic Pharms? Check it out!

Pat?

What is your name Pat? I bet it is. You probably know Pat. In 3 more weeks w/ no result its $ back time!
 
Well, I'll tell you from personal experience when I run something like deca or test enanthate that takes a long time to kick in I don't feel anything till atleast week 4.
 
If you say you tried AP i'll give it a couple weeks then I'm going to get my money back, No scamming me
 
rtysdog said:
I think you know AP is bullshit

Dude, you act like I know AP personally. I'm just telling you that I've used him for about 4 or 5 cycles now and I really like his stuff.
 
If after 5 or 6 weeks and you still don't feel anything, I will PM you a way to get ahold of one of his associates on a board.