©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Auction 1 for psych and Atomant

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just checking but you guys did get my 4 vials of tren a? It's just there is only 1 vial listed for both auctions. I know Psych is doing a tren run soon so perhaps he is using the 3 other vials himself? If so you will definitely love that brand ;)

Man that must be my fault . i'll change the listing. Sorry elvia.
Been a bit busy. thought that sounded odd 1 bottle tren ace though that would have been too. By the way this side over here said your flight landed very quickly.. thx T..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
thanks to elvia we have 2 tren ace on each auction list.
These are some really nice lists... T

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
His screen name is -T- but when you click the link for it, the link takes you to the screen name for someone named T400.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Something about you doesn't add up. Your profile and your little stats here don't match up. It doesn't make sense....

If his last activity was 10-26-06 how did he place a bid??

His screen name is -T- but when you click the link for it, the link takes you to the screen name for someone named T400.

Yep, it seems fishy to me, I may stay out of this auction now.

Ya'll are all looking at the wrong profile I just went through and read all his posts he joined in January and has had interaction in quite a few threads.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Something about you doesn't add up. Your profile and your little stats here don't match up. It doesn't make sense....

If his last activity was 10-26-06 how did he place a bid??

Yep, it seems fishy to me, I may stay out of this auction now.

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=256013

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Man that must be my fault . i'll change the listing. Sorry elvia.
Been a bit busy. thought that sounded odd 1 bottle tren ace though that would have been too. By the way this side over here said your flight landed very quickly.. thx T..

No problem at all. Thanks for sorting that out. I sent 3 vials of 1 brand and 1 vial of a 2nd brand so a bit odd but I had it remaining. Both are top quality though.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Ya'll are all looking at the wrong profile I just went through and read all his posts he joined in January and has had interaction in quite a few threads.

But it's wierd when you click on him it takes you to t400 profile.

TLopez

Jan 8, 2015
I was wondering the same thing. But, you can ask AtomAnt. I'm legit. I'm TLopez from IM. Ask Atom. He will vouche for me.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I was wondering the same thing. But, you can ask AtomAnt. I'm legit. I'm TLopez from IM. Ask Atom. He will vouche for me.

I am very close with "T" and know him personally.

He is not LE or any threat to the forum. This guy had stood by my side through thick and thin, we've helped one another with diet and training and when I've felt like my world was caving in "T" was there to listen. I consider him family. We are practically brothers.

And when I click on the profile it dies not take me to t400, this is it from a mobile device:

skqpBGH.jpg

Last edited:

TLopez

Jan 8, 2015
I am very close with "T" and know him personally.

He is not LE or any threat to the forum. This guy had stood by my side through thick and thin, we've helped one another with diet and training and when I've felt like my world was caving in "T" was there to listen. I consider him family. We are practically brothers.

And when I click on the profile it dies not take me to t400, this is it from a mobile device:

skqpBGH.jpg

Thanks lil brother.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You guys worry too much. Don't let a little computer error stop you from bidding. I would bid but don't even have the current bid in my bank account (bad I know). But this needs to be higher for all that stuff. Are we at 300. Come on that's a lot of stuff and a good cause. Keep those bids coming :)

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
PSL has stuff in this auction too - so at least bid to get that stuff. :) AFAIK, everything is sent to AnaSCI anyway and then sent to the winner - but I could be wrong about that.