©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Auction 1 for psych and Atomant

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Anasci, as a forum, is such a tight, well run community. On other forums, something like this might happen and members truly flip shit. Here, it is dealt with appropriately...

I love Anasci

That's exactly why I am here also. Too much uncontrolled Tren rage with young guys on most other forums...or dumbass rage. lol

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I did not win the powerball - so I still cannot bid. Lets hope I win this week and can take this all home!

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Whoever wins can just sell me the trestolone lol. That's all I really wanted out of this, can't really afford to bid any higher now.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
$450
My wife will be kicking my ass so don't let me will guys

Last edited:

JJ

Jun 1, 2015
Was wondering where the auctions went, they were gone from the source board!

It's great to see the numbers climb! Still, $460 is a hell of a deal for all that stuff! Anyone want to take it from TL? ;)

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Absolutely. It costs 465. Lmao

lol...well nvm then :eek:

I was only bidding to help out and cause I have never used trestolone and a few friends really love the stuff. It got really difficult to find all of a sudden.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
$500 now this is in auction winning territory.. I'm just like you guys in ways,
kids grand kids foster kids with momma taking their check ,needy friends 1 wife 2 ex wives etc etc...
So Tlopez the only one using hcg clomid and or triptorelin?
lol,,,,T

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Damn it, I really wish I had more money. This is a steal at this price, guys! Someone step up and bid more. Remember, since you get PSL store credit, you can mentally subtract that from your bid since it is like being handed money for a future purchase. Everyone here will be making future purchases anyway.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hey pride holler about auction win... Thx T

Posted a thread in the Mod forum.

I will make it an even $950 for both auction wins. I will also turn over the PSL and M4B store credits to be used for a new contest for July.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Pride wins both @935 combined. Call it 900 . I'll throw the change in.
Very cool . Everyone enjoy fathers day and family.
We''ll get this taken care of after the weekend.
Congrats on the wins and just pm me after the weekend.
I'll post up a list of the much appreciated help from individuals and the great sponsors and sources . Thumbs up to all of you.... Thanks , T..........