©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bb.com used to be a steroid site.. what happened?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
bb.com used to be a steroid friendly site.. what happened?

Bodybuilding.com Teaches Kids How To Make Steroids At Home! - YouTube

Hey bros i found out that bb.com used to be a site full of steroids info.. what happened now that if you just mention them you get banned?? lol

thanks

Last edited:

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I know one of their Mods was busted on steroid distribution charges years back.

bb.com doesn't have to do anything more then exist. It doesn't have to discuss steroids, bodybuilding or anything else because of it's domain name it will always rule the internet in rankings. It's content is no longer important and has not been many many years. It is only a business now.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yeah they had a guy with profiles for all the gear back in the day.

Back when you could buy Pinnacle andro-poppers.....mmmmmm

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
They suck anymore. The only thing I miss from them is the profiles. You could keep track of your gains on there.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
They probably realized that selling legal supplements is a more profitable and sustainable business model than just being a message board for steroids. Regardless of what one might think about the validity of their content, you can't argue with the profit they're generating. They've changed the landscape of the supplement industry permanently; whether it's for better or worse has yet to be determined. The success of more than a few products has been single handedly determined by bb.com. It's just a more sustainable business model than what they used to be. Fewer legal worries and headaches, and all around more successful than they ever would have been otherwise.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bb.com founder and owner was busted for selling prohormones with banned substances years ago. Owner pain huge fines even jail term I believe but sold bb.com for millions while in jail and now out and currently the C.E.O I believe so since they are viewed by Mr Rogers type people they need to be good boys and girls.