©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Body Battles

Never realized Dorian's numbers.
Thought he would have dwarfed Arnold by comparison!
 
Seeing those numbers they're hard to believe. IMO Dorian, dwarfed Arnold. He was just on another level representing the next stage of BBing.


Based on your numbers:


Arnold at 6'2" caries 3.25 lbs per inch

Dorian 5'10" caries 3.78 lbs per inch


Interesting doing the math how little the changes are and how much of a difference it makes.
 
I like the way Yates is looking at him...Kind of like "Fuck You!" :p
 
Damn!
Look at the quad and bicep size on RC!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Dorian was the better bodybuilder but I would rather look like Arnold. The same for Ronnie vs Haney. Ronnie was the better bodybuilder but I would rather look like Haney. Flex beats Heath. Levrone beats Kai. Ruhl was a freak but still surprised he was that much wider than Ramy.
 
There is a lot of talk that Arnie was never 6ft 2. I doubt there would be much in it. He said himself he was 6ft 1 and 3/4 but others have stated less. Old school guys were nowhere as lean or freaky as later bodybuilders. I still prefer the old school look. It's hard to beat the way Flex looked in that famous pic.
 
I like Ramy's flow for the amount of size he has on himself...I actually like it more then Phil's, Jay's and Ronnie's.