©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

#2
Fyi,

TODAY I TURNED 37yo guys!!
[emoji123][emoji41]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
 
space saving

aon1 please remember to follow the rules =>

2) You are only allowed 3 POSTS per day and they cannot be back-to-back. You MUST let at least one other member make a post before posting again.
 
3.
Shit Anasci rule two does not apply to what you posted. Just wanted to make that clear
 

Attachments

  • 3DD3ACF7-FCA4-46AB-BCDE-BA88C2CD9CCF.jpeg
    3DD3ACF7-FCA4-46AB-BCDE-BA88C2CD9CCF.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 21
How I felt yesterday
d47c339e1b2dea086aaa42354b85e8bf.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
1ST
If any of you fuckers read my log know I'm at nationals, just weighed in.
Answer this, is it true injectable dbol last longer.
I KNOW IT STILL PASSSES THE LIVER!!!! DONT EVEN SAY IT, I KNOW. Not asking about that. But planning on using a whole vial of 10mg/ml dbol today as i bloat up....